Wtf is wrong with BLACK PEOPLE???

Today I was at Best Buy, there was a fucking line about 25 people long. Guess who’s at the front of the line? Shaniqua w her 5 kids buying a fucking bag of flaming hot Cheetos and a MT Dew... there’s tons of white people in line with big ass TVs and electronics and this fucking hood rat is at the front buying Cheetos. Every single white person in line gave me that look like.. STUPID NEGRRR! At least we all understood. Segregation when homeGOYS??

Attached: CDDF1ABE-6619-4B89-9DE7-1C922DFF2BC7.gif (350x230, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX32CeRzOX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 person does not represent a group.

1 shitty post on Jow Forums does not mean every on Jow Forums made that same shitty post.

However, it does make the entirety of Jow Forums less in your eyes.

A bad apple, spoils the bunch

Did a bot make this post?

idk

Attached: 1539462390292.gif (315x309, 2M)

>homeGOYS
Hello, Agent user. How's the FBI treating you this fine day?

Based old man

I didn't realize shit-tier Best Buy was still around.

I don't understand why it matters what she's buying, why are you worried about it? Worry about how 95% of the white people in line were fat weak degenerates buying products to support their depressing lifestyle of sitting in chairs and sofas all day. We must improve ourselves before we complain about others.

>1 person does not represent a group.
Except it's not one person. This happens ALL the fucking time. A solid 60-70% of black Americans are literally irredeemable.

How could you have seen any of that if you are Joan and need a crane to get out of bed every morning??

No nigger

>buying electronics in October...
Black Friday/cyber Monday is just around the corner. Anybody who buys electronics now is a retard unless there is some great sale you are taking advantage of.

Wtf u say nigger

People who have money
>what is being wealthy
Poorfag

Had a really good friend that was black. We got out of the marines, he moved away, and all he does is post about BLM shit now. Try to keep in contact but he does not message me back much anymore.

This contributes nothing to this thread, just really liked the dude, and miss hanging with him.

“30-40% of them are ok” BWAHAHAHA

you type like a bot you sure youre not a bot...shoe on head or gfto

Went in there to get thermal paste the other day and the workers were like Wtf is that? Luckily they had 1 tube left

Fuck segregation. Extermination is the only answer.

Attached: Equality Facts.jpg (1000x4500, 1.14M)

imagine being so cucked by Jow Forums that you literally get angry at a black person going shopping

>black
>person
Pick one

The diabetes hurt your eyesight? I look at your face and I am brought to visions of horror that would lie beyond the realm of the living less we are damned to dream in the arms of the great beast.

Attached: 1535336106995.png (532x408, 354K)

Nigger lover

t. Nigger

This

Attached: 9B3353D6-70F0-4B61-A4F8-EFBA2454E44D.jpg (300x420, 65K)

i miss the "blue toof" days. i havent seen a black person screaming into a blue tooth ear piece in a long time. what has happened to this world.

You know I hate niggers same as the next guy here, we talked about this is another one of your bot threads.

I see the blood of the Eternal Anglo runs in your veins.

Attached: Brit pol.png (638x1277, 958K)

sage

Based woman

>This contributes nothing to this thread, just really liked the dude, and miss hanging with him.

Actually it contributes a lot to the thread. you see, you thought he was your friend, but all along he actually hated white people and felt like he was living in an oppressive white-supremacist society that needed to be dismantled. He was a well-adjusted black man with white friends, but he was intrinsically an alien to our culture, and he always knew it, even if you didn't.

Even the best black people are like this. They will never really fit in with whites, never really like us, always view us as oppressive and inimical to them. They like living in our society, but they hate us because they know they could never have built such a society themselves. There's always a deep resentment underneath, born of envy. We're fundamentally incompatible with each other.

they are unironic proto humans, every race is redeemable on some level except for them

who dat ? even her nips r slanty

brit/pol tripfag

Holy shit, quit being a racist. You give Jow Forums a bad name with your toxic attitude.

>woman
user I....

Love that man!!

Attached: 8698769.png (312x750, 204K)

The question is;who's getting exterminated?

Attached: White_genocide.jpg (1008x1264, 498K)

fuck off cunt

She had to wait in line to get to the front.

Showing my age here but had a similar thing happen with old black friend that turned nuts back when that million man march came around. Dude turned militant and strange, had to write him off. Fucking weird

sorry you lost a friend to brainwashing.

>You give Jow Forums a bad name
You know what you're right

Attached: 76464.jpg (531x319, 50K)

Show me your flag, Schlomo.

2nd thoughtful post on Jow Forums I've seen tonight. A new guy! I hope you stick around.

Live in Detroit and tell me that again fucker.

>ALL the time
Not really. Just once in a great while and you probably only notice when it's a minority because you cant come to terms with the fact that everyone sucks no matter the race

thanks user. I've been here since we were /new/. yes it's as sad as it sounds.

I'm looking to get a new motherboard. Any that you would recommend?

>the fact that everyone sucks no matter the race
This is the most reddit thing I've read on this site in a while.
Try saying it after living in a majority black neighborhood for a few months.

Cut her some slack, at least she was paying for it.

All dese peoples waitin and eyes be fust

Yeah, is there something missing from the OP's story? Was the woman trying to pay by check and then arguing for hours with the cashier when told they don't accept checks? If she just pays for her items in a timely manner and leaves, I don't see why anyone in line would care.

do you have a point?

Nigger, who the fuck buys Cheetos from Best Buy?

Blacks are just like us

Attached: DrKingsDream.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 1539758203098.jpg (562x767, 75K)

Attached: blacks.jpg (873x687, 148K)

looks like a fucking hatchet wound, disgusting

DESU I have lost white friends due to brainwashing and slow descent into nutty fanaticism (theirs, not mine).

And DESU, I have stopped corresponding with friends who won't STFU about Bad Orange Man. They were still willing to keep in touch with me, but I grew tired of constantly trying to correct the bullshit MSM propaganda that they recited ad nauseam.

god damnit fucking degenerate jew loving blondes

I didn't know they even sell those at Best Buy. But again, if she waited in line and paid for her stuff in a timely manner and didn't cause trouble, who fucking cares?

FUCK NIGGERS

True

Exactly. ONLY NIGGERS DO

No she wasn’t paying with FUCKIG CHANGE EVEN THO SHE HAD PAPER MONEY AND SHE WAS BUYING FOOD ITEMS AT FUCKING BEST BUY

Attached: 4297D2D8-0FE2-4D8C-AC54-E7D084ACA91E.gif (514x205, 2.05M)

I agree this is a reddit tier NPC automated response

Attached: 121C37E5-4A96-42FA-9C2F-1DCFEE4B9DF4.png (1187x690, 50K)

MSI gigabyte

Hahaha this

Kill yourself NIGGER I DO WHAT I WANT U FUCKING KIKE NIGGER WHORE BITCH CUNT

Stop foaming, dude. Why are you so worked up about something so trivial?

Great post :) How do I give gold on this website? I haven't completely figured it out yet

fuck you, fuck your mom and fuck niggers

sauce?

on top of being a poet who writes the most beautiful things, you get those digits.

Cool, your black friend believes in BLM and has training from the Marines. Cool stuff man, cool stuff.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 12K)

wtf did you expect from niggers?

Attached: blx.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

reverse image searched and got the name Yoshika Futaba

50% of africans are mentally retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=yX32CeRzOX4

Attached: GENETIC THERAPIES ARE COMING SOON.png (300x449, 103K)

How do I get a gf like this, lads?

read the whole post nigger

>black
>people

Attached: No.gif (500x248, 1010K)

That’s because she’s been thoroughly ploughed by beefy Aussie dong, user.

His name is matthew crawford.

Wow this post sucked and OP sucks. Can some actally post good nigger storys

Every morning I take the public transit bus to school, the bus is always packed to the brim, sometimes its too full and drives right pass me. And there is always 2-3 niggers taking up two seats with their bags and purses n sheeeit. Fucking uncivilized animals.

Attached: 1523994222341.png (396x385, 62K)