Prove to me that God exists without a book and without saying "DURRRR DA TREES AND DA STARS"

Hint: You'll never be able to.

Attached: RELIGION.png (1152x710, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2012-10-quantum-causal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

12 x 1 = 12 = 2+1 = 3
12 x 2 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
12 x 3 = 36 = 3+6 = 9
12 x 4 = 48 = 4+8 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
12 x 5 = 60 = 6
12 x 6 = 72 = 7+2 = 9
12 x 7 = 84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 8 = 96 = 9+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
12 x 9 = 108 = 1+8= 9
12 x 10 = 120 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 11 = 132 = 1+3+2 = 6
12 x 12 = 144 = 1+4+4 = 9

111 = 3

222 = 6

333 = 9

444 = 12 = 3

555 = 15 = 6

666 = 18 = 9

777 = 21 = 3

888 = 24 = 6

999 = 27 = 9

which god?
there are a few thousands concepts to choose from.

well shit
i'm convinced.

Bump

Triangle - 180 - 9

Square/Circle - 360 - 9

Pentagon - 540 - 9

Hexagon - 720 - 9

Heptagon - 900 - 9

Octagon 1080 - 9

Nonagon -1260 - 9

Decagon - 1440 - 9

Prove to me that god doesn’t exist
Check mate arsehole

>Prove to me God exists
>Only use evidence that I want

>Hurrr durrr my evidence is true because old paper says so xddddddd

God or the Christian God? I can prove "God" but not the Christian God. But then that opens whole other philosophical debates.

Shit argument. Answer my proposition first.

Why do i have to prove he doesn't exist?
You are the one claiming there is a god, prove a god exists and that your god is the definitive god without a book.

>That wall of text
Care to guess how I know you’re a commie?

Attached: Redpill 137.png (1224x2965, 667K)

>I can prove "God"
No you can't.

Attached: 0Okjobn_d.jpg (347x1023, 17K)

Attached: 1539145580468.png (457x457, 224K)

God IS the Christian God.

>Imagine thinking mathematics can prove God

Attached: 1522209265413.png (703x911, 169K)

>Whatever begins to exist has a cause
>The universe exists
>Therefore, the universe has a cause

QED bitches

What is proof to you?

And honestly, if you can't show us a physical manifestation of God without your shit book or your garbage mental gymnastics, you have no business talking about metaphysics.

Except that's not true you american
phys.org/news/2012-10-quantum-causal.html

It's a bait thread made by a kike shill. Stop replying to these faggots.

A physical manifestation we can see, hear, feel, smell or taste.

DURRRR DA TREES AND DA STARS

>tfw you find out you have a religion

God is unknowable
Christians have faith he exists
Atheist have faith he doesn’t

You are just opposite ends of the same spectrum

Attached: D7365865-7457-4E82-BDFE-EFD8B4631B1F.jpg (696x510, 46K)

>Thread is made demanding evidence for God
>HURRR DURR SOME JEW MADE THIS

Fucking pick one you insufferable dipshit.

>Christians have faith he exists
>Atheist have faith he doesn’t
imagine actually being so dense
Russel's teapot

user...

>Atheists have faith
Bullshit. Atheists are making more headway than "DURRRRRRR GAWWWWDDDD DID IT".
At least Atheists have something to show for it.

Attached: 1508389101681.jpg (1024x860, 125K)

>implying we don't know your tactics
Don't you have a ringed planet to go and worship?

Attached: They fucking glow.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

btw answer my question

At least I can see a ringed planet.

Care to explain where I went wrong?

So can everyone else.
Only takes time for people to connect the dots, rabi.

Attached: Oy Vey.jpg (660x660, 178K)

>Everyone who questions my backwards way of thinking is a Jew but shares the same book I draw my morality from.

Can't read this. Give me the skinny on this.

The Hearts of my enemies have been hardened; oh hear my Lord, look among this faithful creature heeding to your will.

hurr durr my apophenia

I can prove to you God exists by merely telling you what is the color of nothingness. You can't say black because that's in our limited vision. The answer is is that there is no color for nothingness because the concept of nothing actually means "no thing." The word itself is just a phantom and there isn't any point in time of your reality where you can say you existed or you didn't exist. You merely are a combination of events that assumed a human meatbag and will assume events that will turn you back into the dust of the Earth, or Mars depending on if we get there this century. Your life didn't begin or end at a single point, it was a just a never ending sequence of events in a reality that lives on forever. That is God my good friend.

God necessarily exists via the functional nature of true infinity. Specifically relating to true infinity in a waveform concept.

Space-time is a continuum, matter cannot exist without time, or space and vice versa. If infinity exists, it is not able to placed within space-time. Therefore it is incomprehensible to space-time and necessarily exists outside of it. If infinity is defined as a waveform of energy, at "infinity hz", how would it exist? For it to be true infinity as a waveform, it would have to take infinity to cycle and also cycle infinitely in every subdivision of time, to the point that it would continue to cycle when time is stopped (otherwise you could stop time and it would no longer be infinity, and thus not "true infinity"). So I just defined a mathematically consistent energy waveform that
>encompasses all of space and time in its entirely
>exists in every moment of space time, including continuing when time stops

Now this gets into the issue of "God" and whether or not you mean the "Christian" God because any sort of dogma is not proved in my theorem. Merely that a mathematical framework for "omnipresence" exists, and probably necessarily so.

The arguement then moves to "God"s supposed "omnipotence" or "benevolence" which I can not prove so I can not prove the "Christian" God. But I can prove the potential for the existence of an "omnipresent" force. Take that as you will.

You cannot prove god isn’t real so you just have faith he doesn’t also Christianity has given a lot where as atheist have given us abortions and trannys

>I am stupid
Ok, thank you for letting us know.

>big bang theory: consensus on the inability to determine whether there was existence/non-existence of anything before the 'singularity'
>newton's 3rd law of motion: energy cannot be created nor destroyed
>law of conservation of mass: mass cannot be created nor destroyed
knowing these facts, the only logical interpretation is creation

Literally
Glowing

Attached: eye.jpg (660x684, 85K)

hey guys, i need natural evidence to prove the supernatural. i know that it is impossible by definition, but I'll stick to my guns and pretend i am really smart.

I did.
There is a difference between believing something without evidence and not believing something without evidence.
It's not "faith" that God does not exist it's what the data suggests.
If you talk the specific jewish god we can ram in all the evidence against his existence.

You show me a bearded man sitting on a cloud waving his hands over everything and answering prayers and I'll admit that I'm wrong.

leafanon uses CMB spectrum to prove god exists. just read the bottom paragraph

Degenerate Satanic liberals.

What about people whom have died and saw Jesus, heaven, hell etc...?

HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY DID IT

THERE IT IS

You need to talk to God about this, not me.

Attached: Digits.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

>Hey guys I want actual proof other than a book or metaphors or word of mouth
HURRR UR DUM user BAHURR HURR

Prove that this isn't a slide thread without posting a meme.

What about all the people who said that there's nothing when they die after they've been resuscitated

yep.

Attached: 1537912304565.png (722x622, 37K)

Tell them about your god, rabi

Attached: 1539936894555.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

You seem to think that we actually believe it's a "bearded guy who waves his hands over everything". Is this the only conception of God that exists within you? Why is it limited to such a superficial image? How can you be so dumb to actually live your whole life somehow hating your creator because of a silly caricature that isn't even right or provable? God is beyond Human form! Erase this foolish conception and thereby it will be made more reasonable to you.

But that's not God

Prove to me that God doesn't exist you 15yr old no test faggot.

Hint: you'll never be able to.

Attached: OP.jpg (389x413, 82K)

They were NPCs

Attached: 1540004005731m.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

>he thinks his Jewish lies and fairy tales is evidence

Attached: 1466307059090.png (333x293, 16K)

(I literally made no claims that God doesn't exist you fucking trog. Eat shit.)

Attached: 1484963206362.jpg (480x486, 21K)

people experience the "afterlife" they expect by their cultural upbringing.
If you expect to see J while your brain ODs on DMT and whatnot death chemicals you will do

I will also add that God isn't a pearly gates or a bunch of fucking cherubs playing harps with wings, those are just artistic representations of what "could' be the fantastic heavens or wished realities we would like to see. What all of these past religions have shown through artwork is our devotion to the constant and great "unknown." Don't take the visual imagery as fact. The beautiful thing about "shooting" for the greater heaven is that it pushes every human to be as great as what our imagination can take us. The reason why atheists are fucking plebs mostly is because they're only grounded in reality and compare only what the 5 senses inform them. To push and go beyond the 5 is why so many religious artworks are so beautiful, they pushed themselves to the possible "higher." That's why a lot of music now is fucking gay as well, there's no spiritual grounding and it's all young atheist plastic bullshit.

>script gets confuse newfags

Babby learned about modulo and saw god

It’s not though believing something with out proof of any kind is called faith

You believe with out proof that god doesn’t exist

Attached: A64482C0-6080-4222-9BDD-91093B7B2A4C.jpg (360x300, 31K)

It's just Bahai/Marko Roden vortex math. Any pleb can do this and kudos to him for letting the rest of the faggots in here realize it.

Memes are not an argument. I gave you a proof of concept for God without books, or metaphors or word of mouth. Disprove me with an argument.

>Hey Christians, show me that God is real
*Sperging out* FUCKING SHOW ME THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST HAHAHA I SURE SHOWED YOU
(By every metric of canon recognized by the church and every depiction of art work in the Vatican, yes it is).

Attached: 0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Oh, you mean Jesus?

and also 9 = 3+3+3

Uh, no dipshit. Atheists lean towards theories like the big bang, evolution and cosmological phenomenon which is being studied more and more each day. The best part is that we can all see it through a telescope. Cry.

No. I don't "have the belief" that God exists because there is nothing to substantiate it.
It's not an activa of me to believe in unexistance of God.

>By every metric of canon recognized by the church and every depiction of art work in the Vatican, yes it is
I already told you I dont deal in dogmatic concepts of God. Why can't you debate me without strawmanning me with the Christians?

So your agnostic like me then?

That is art, a depiction, a metaphor.

UGH, you faggots here. youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs This man pretty much shows you God via the math that you're seeing on this board.

Double slit experiment

Read the mathematics thing I posted earlier that you disregarded. You bring up things such as "big bang" and "atheists go to science and theories!" even though I posted something that refutes and maybe answers your question. At this point, you must be trolling.

>big bang
>we can all see it through a telescope
Show me the big bang.

>any year
>being a degenerate gAythiest
Kek

Attached: 81B67E64-0A3C-4DC4-BB59-652CF6D7977B.jpg (908x539, 79K)

How about, we don’t know if, and if, we don’t know what.
Been an athiest since age 12, some 50 years ago. In retirement have spent some time attempting to understand astrophysics and such. It is amazing how little we understand and how incapable we apparently are in comprehending the universe.
Dark matter? No one has a fucking clue. None of the tests prove out. No one really knows where else to go from here.
So, for all we know, our universe could be a middle school science fair project for some kid in higher dimensional lifeform where our time references are not valid. So perhaps “God” is that kid.

We just don’t know and likely we never will know whether it is all random or whether there is a reason behind it all.

But gotta admit, I’m just a tad skeptical about some asshat who got fired from his job in Egypt having a direct line through to God via a flaming bush....

kek mad that i am talking about your little cult?
welcome to Jow Forums rabi.

Attached: political.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

So if the big bang is real and matter was one state, how did hydrogen form into uranium? Show your work.

Bangs don’t make themselves

>I've proven God without word of mouth
>Posts a Reddit-tier rant all through mislead conclusions and philosophy

>kek mad that I'm calling you a Jew when I have no evidence for it?

Attached: 1522710286892.png (279x276, 145K)

DURRR A BILLION DEGREES EQUALS GOD
THEREFORE THA SUN MEANS GAWD EXISTS

>how did hydrogen turn into uranium

I’d be more interested in how nothing went bang

The fact that humans are the only beings to question whether "God" exists, and even creating the concept of a"God" is evidence that some sky-daddy has mucked about with our DNA.

It otherwise would never have come about naturally.

Divinity vs. ET whatever, just sayin' famalam

>But God makes himself

Attached: 1490664364439.jpg (560x375, 41K)

You argue just the way they do. Quit shifting the burden of proof and answer the question you fucking idiot.

You are putting it very simply. I am interested as to why you hate God so much...
Now, tell me about your father.

Attached: RS=^ADBGww_f1LJ37FDMwNZhmoWqLponHg-.jpg (1066x1500, 876K)

>>I've proven God without word of mouth
>>Posts a Reddit-tier rant all through mislead conclusions and philosophy
Is that any kind of mathematical refutation of concepts written here? Why dont you just disprove me? If you're so scientific I thought, surely you can poke a hole or two in the concept? Or are you just another commie that cant actually do any math and just worships science like a religion of his own?

We can see the universe and it's mysteries through a telescope, the leading theory is that it came from a large explosion. We are, in theory, a product of that explosion.

We can't see your angry petulant child waving a wand and creating us, can we?

I did
Why dont you refute it?