So did Trump get MKUltra'd or was he Always (((LIE)))

Pre-election Trump
> Saudi is a Brutal regime responisble for 911 & sponsors ISIS
Now
> "Saudi Arabia has been a great ally"
> Want to keep give ISIS sponsider BILLIONS of weapons cos "Muh jooobs"

What a cuck and traitor to the American people
> rt.com/usa/441790-trump-khashoggi-saudi-explanation/

Attached: Blood on Trumps hands.jpg (900x506, 123K)

>sponsider
wtf...
*sponsor

Could be that Trump isn't making the decisions anymore.

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (618x410, 43K)

>giving a fuck about a sand nigger killed by other sand niggers

How much of a shareblue faggot can one be?

The reason he’s backing off is because his Jewish friends love Saudi. It’s their biggest ally in the region. Not to mention kushner is busy buddy with the new Saudi king. You guys give him too much credit if you think he decides anything lol

Shills gonna shill.

>What a cuck and traitor to the American people
Ditto

he was always a shill - think about what modern president he resembles the most: ronald reagan. Ronald & Donald = Ronald McDonald, and Trump is Ronald McDonald, the clown, the performer. It's all a ritual to blend reality w/ tv, i.e. the reality tv show guy is out of the box and in reality

>trusting Donald Trump

What a fucking disappointment.

I'll be suckling on the tits of Tzeentch from now on.

Attached: ChaosReign.jpg (300x300, 7K)

>> Saudi is a Brutal regime responisble for 911 & sponsors ISIS

Pre Saudi coup

>> "Saudi Arabia has been a great ally"

Post saudi coup.

Honest to fuck, can you stay with the times please? The new saudi guy is fighting with the hardcore elements in his regime.

There was a coup in Saudi Arabia sponsored by Trump/Kushner

Attached: unnamed.jpg (480x360, 57K)

I don't know about that.
In the middle east you have a choice of either Islamic Democracies or Nationalist Autocracies, both of which are hard to really control for a sufficiently long period.

>Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11

Attached: 1536776209762s.jpg (119x125, 2K)

ya npc ragheads flew planes for jewish reasons. death to america here do this!
america!!!! attack them they did this!

How fucking stupid are you, the reason he was so harsh at first is because he wanted something from them and he has either gotten it or is in the process of getting it.

The country is primed for civil war, mercs make a living there, loads of top of the range equipment, it's going to be a shitshow.

They still are a brutal regime. But they're also an important ally in the ME. And he's right that backing out of the arms deal wouldn't hurt them, they'd just buy weapons from China or Russia instead, neither of whom have any qualms about selling to countries who murder dissidents (and who, in fact, do the same thing to their own). Meanwhile, we lose $100+ billion and we also allow rivals of ours to further increase their sphere of influence.

Saudi Arabia's probably going to see some sanctions and repercussions. But "punishing" them by not selling them our stuff is retarded and only hurts us, not them. What hurts them is not buying stuff from them, not investing in them (which our leaders and many private companies are already starting to do in the wake of this incident), etc.

>I beleive what muh MSM tell me
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
TOTAL HORSE SHIT.

The new saudi guy is closer aligned with ISRAEL.
Still sponsoring wahabbi extremism
Still chopping heads off in public excutions
And committing WAR CRIMES in Yemen in prep for the next Zionist war...
>Iran

>b...but women can drive now
KYS

Attached: reason for yemen war.png (1355x1097, 456K)

www.strawpoll.me/16680765

>he wanted something from them and he has either gotten it or is in the process of getting it.

That right there is the embodiment of cognition absurdism. Could you have possibly stole any worse NPC lines?

Attached: MKULTRA.gif (500x400, 1.23M)

>he has either gotten it or is in the process of getting it.
>muh 47d chesss
>qAnon trust da plan
faggot.

maybe he has secure a fat 100 million dollar payoff
And now a TERRORIST state is stronger
How is that a good thing for ANYONE?

I'll kek when the next flaseflag on US done by Saudi & Israel is using the weapons Trump sold them.
Enjoy it mutt.

OR....
You just regime change them.
Take the Oil.
A country that deserves it for once.
Saudi & Israel both need to burn.

Stupid fuck, he was culling the hardliners in the regime, the work still isn't fucking done you fucking idiot fruit fly bitch, pay attention, he moves too fast, and he risks a coup.

HURRRR DURRR indeed you faggot bitch, know that things arn't as simple as you, you colossal faggot cunt.

>Still sponsoring wahabbi extremism

No. LIES. That's the others in the regime through various proxys, the ones hes against.

>Still chopping heads off in public excutions

So? Don't tell me you give a shit about that you pathetic fuck.

You're swing at OP like a sloshed queer.

Attached: Berlin.jpg (640x739, 129K)

You Australians are more than welcome to die for that cause if you want, but I'd rather not. Some country halfway around the world killing journalists has no effect on my life and is pretty low on the list of things I care about. Spending trillions on another 20 year war like Afghanistan or Iraq just to virtue signal to the rest of the world about human rights would be retarded.

And you're low saxon trash, cut your throat for me will ya? Ya fucking idiot.

*'swinging', even

'scuse me, gentlemen. I'm a bit sloshed.

"Low saxon trash".

Well, what the frig does that even mean?

>he was culling the hardliners in the regime,
No he wasnt.
He removed oppistion to his power gab & stole billions from their accounts.
End of story.

>So? Don't tell me you give a shit about head chopping extremists
Yeah thats just proof the country is still run by an extremist islamist wahabbi
The exact kind of person that WOULD sponser ISIS
So of course he does.
They also sponsor Al-qaeda in Yemen.

So yeah i do care about a radical regime being enabled and ARMED by the (((US)))

cause he sponsored a coup that overthrew the old Saudi regime and replaced it with a friendly dictator who no longer sponsors militant Islam in the west? where the fuck have you been?

Attached: 1539529585500.jpg (700x490, 41K)

Attached: d-doublewhammy.png (500x248, 137K)

>i believe the official (((narrative)))
>then i accuse others of being retarded
wipe the shit off your lips dumb mutt

Attached: assbrainlet.jpg (520x800, 81K)

>No he wasnt.
Yes he did, the opposition was the hardliners funding various things through proxies. Period.

>Yeah thats just proof the country is still run by an extremist islamist wahabbi
>The exact kind of person that WOULD sponser ISIS

Are you fucking retarded? I just mentioned that he still hasn't routed them all out, do you honestly fucking think he can just flip the tables and burn everything to the ground, and build it up anew in one fucking night?

You're naive as fuck, to fucking retarded to exist. You stupid bitch. Just because he executes people still, doesn't mean he fucking supports isis you stupid cunt. Or does Iran sponsor ISIS? As they have beheading also.

Jesus christ, how can you fuck yourself within a few sentences, you absolute spacker.

What you're responding to is absolute textbook neocon rhetoric too.

>Hurr we must destroy 'insert ME country' because 'human rights abuse'
>What about 'other country who is your ally'?
>They're actually reforming!
>They're our guys now!
>It's only Iran and ANIMAL ASSAD who need to go!

You're a fucking chav.

Textbook common sense you stupid fuck. Do you honestly think you can reform a backwards place, purge it of it's radicals, and modernise it overnight? It's impatient fuckos like you that shit things up everywhere.

Lay off the sugar cunt.

>a fucking chav.

Attached: 8366356.jpg (643x996, 80K)

>a successful business looks past any detail that doesn't have a direct correlation with profit/debt ratios and especially regardless of (((where it comes from)))
OH GOYIM, THE HUMANITY

>Saudi Arabia is supporting the """"""""""moderate""""""""""" rebels in Syria. They're supporting the same people who took over Libya

Nope, that was the prior regime with Libya, that's not the same people ya fucking idiot. The rebels are supported due to political reasons, The rebels were supported by Iran, and they didn't want an Iran/shia friendly state next do to them, also due to oil passage.

>If you don't believe me take a look at some interviews with Assad from recent times.

Wow! All of them? Fantastic i'll just book my holiday shall i? Cunt link them if you got proof. As for 4d chess by lying to the media, what's wrong with that? Some people are capable of doing that you know right? It's a mess but to say that the current regime is the same as the prior, that he can just change his country over night is seriously fucking retarded.

You cunt.

>Cunt link them if you got proof.
>You cunt.

You have an uncanny ability for swiveling your barbs into piercing self-deprecation.

Attached: 2662951237365.jpg (293x393, 24K)

>keep friends, close
>keep enemies, closer
I think we should glass the region (ehem, again). So, maybe, he is smarter than me.

Trust in god

Why are you siding with a kingdom of fanatical muslims that sponsor terrorism abroad which is also coincidentally an ally of Israel?

>glass the region

Leave it, Dave. He ain't worth it.

Attached: Norf.png (900x900, 1.27M)

If you think SA didn't play a role in 9/11 then you're the fucking NPC here retard.

Attached: pompeo3.jpg (1100x619, 188K)

This, it's a narrative so forced it seems to be a DNC/Media Matters operation.

>Saudis kills far-leftist fake news peddler

If anything it's the only good thing they have done recently. Cucky Hebdo genocide best day of my life.

A lot was solved last mid century, now we have to deal with the march of the ants? (and I ain't that worried about Hispania) JFC, way to make it all come true.

Opps KSA NPC is getting angry.

Yeah dont believe any of your bullshit.

Attached: 1539924939908.png (680x550, 95K)

Hey lets look at "Reformed" Saudi
>pic related
-_-

Fuck these KSA shills

Attached: Dplhr7bWsAAXsAl.jpg (960x668, 85K)

I don’t understand this.
>wtf I love the house of Saud now!
I thought you guys were pro Assad/Iran and anti Israel? Is it just because it makes Trump look bad? Why are you guys so eager to defend the Saudis instead of jumping on the bandwagon like when a leftie/Muslim calls Israel an “Apartheid” state.

Attached: A2B1E5E0-26A2-4B5E-89B9-EB4727CB9DE2.png (441x451, 142K)