Japanese Trump Girl Got Married

We missed our chance, bros.

twitter.com/randomyoko/status/1052575088166363138

Attached: yokorandomtrump.jpg (2560x1440, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/randomyoko/status/1052575088166363138
youtu.be/aFtFzKh-hFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boil the rice pay the price

That girl looks batshit crazy.

Dammit I knew I should've sent her that 20th PM maybe she would've answered it.

Attached: 9468451.gif (640x480, 748K)

Literally zero reason to live now. Thanks OP.

Attached: 201810201411639image.jpg (274x536, 10K)

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1539900920882.jpg (970x474, 44K)

she married a Japanese man right?
it warms my heart to see same race couples

>traditional japanese wedding
>marrying within the same race

Good for her.

Yeah. Hopefully they'll make some nice Japanese kids. Lord knows they need them over there.

>right wing
>trump lover
>lift
>is not a degenerate race mixer

10/10. The guy who married her is a lucky guy.

Attached: 1538308406543m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

i suky suky long tie trump

>leaf
well that explains it, kek

>tfw unironically thought I had a shot because I heard a rumour she was a gaijin hunter

Attached: 201810201412930image.png (272x204, 84K)

she looks fat

Attached: 1394834438204043.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

She said she was engaged to an American man before and didn't have "strong enough" love because the process to become an American citizenship was "too hard".

A woman who leaves you when something as minute as applying for citizenship? Whoever it was and you, OP, diced a bullet. Weak.

fuck off, the last thing we need is more mutts

She's considerably old to be marrying in Japan for Japanese standards.

That's just one more red flag.

>considerably old to be marrying in Japan for Japanese standards.
You mean the country who's birth rates are collapsing because of anime.

nip noops can't even remember how to fuck properly they think they can impregnate panties and three year old girls

>post wall e-whore using alt-lite talking points for attention and beta bux

It's almost like i've seen this happen before

Wat, really? I though she was mid 20's.

hes no prize either
i thought it was just that he had no eyebrows but damn, he's no looker

Just a reminder that a falling birthrate in an advanced ethno-nation doesn't matter so long as the borders remain CLOSED. Technology will make up for the difference.

You cook the rice, you pay the price. gookposting not allowed.

looks full blown ugly yellow monkey
what the fuck is wrong with yellow fever incels on pol?

Attached: 1525985812048.jpg (276x183, 8K)

It's dropping because Japan has been emasculated, traditional society cannot survive it's rigged system in a capalstic society that is Japan, spirituality has essentially become a matonony with no purpose since the Emporer was dethroned as if no longer spiritually significant, and fantasy in general like anime.
Once you hit 26 in Japan as a woman you are instantly labeled unworthy of marrige.

She's most likely 30 - 34 dude.
Photos?

You are both wrong. Japan has a huge fucking overpopulation problem. Real Japanese people aren't bothered by the birth rate decline it is natural. Yet capitalist faggots like you think their needs to be a never ending debt slave society to feed the kike capitalists.

>girl
She looks 40

this.
Actually she is very altright but she kind of tempered her views because of a huge back lash because she sided with chinese (racially) muslims against the chink government for example LOADS of altlite faggots came in their started getting upset cause she wouldnt side with the communists.

The guy she married looks like a total weak cuckboy half her age but at least a Japanese couple got married I guess.

>overpopulation
>decline in birth rate

pick one.

>twitter.com/randomyoko/status/1052575088166363138

But that's a good thing.
japan needs more babies user

Just ignore us yelow fever types my good user
they have to learn to supress and save their own kind too.

t.yellow fever repressor.

Would you really want to marry any of those japanese guys? lol

Black guy here. Im literally dishearted when people are praising her for "marrying within her race".

1. No such thing as race.

2. Wtf man, why can i have a nice qt girl, i dont want a ghetto thot, i want a cute tradcon girl.

3. Everyone deserves happiness. Stop hogging all the good women ffs

>capitalist
You've got the wrong idea.
I'm pretty pro-impwrila Japan in terms of a different restoration strategy than what the American government implemented.

Secondly other Japanese people I know and talk to have voiced their concerns with the reduction if population. Farms and villages have been abandoned. No one let t to take on the work of the older work force meaning more work for them to do given by their superiors, not enough resources for the elderly. Entire villages are gone.

I dont think it's as bad as the news makes it out to be, but the population has shrunk. It isn't maintaining any stability.

They will pump out one baby max.

She's half white.

She was a roastie and rode the cock carousel and now marrying a provider cuck. That guy could literally got better quality pussy he's a fucking local politician.

>no such thing as race
I bet you beleibe in "diversity" too.

Look, God made us to have our own boarders retain each people's ethnic heritage. There nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a good thing.

>1. No such thing as race.
who sent you here

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

once you go black
you get addicted to crack
then you get hacked
and shoved into a sack
aint that whack

It will be mongoloid...in more ways than one.

Attached: Goal.png (1024x734, 614K)

Did someone film the entire thing?

>Once you hit 26 in Japan as a woman you are instantly labeled unworthy of marrige.
Average age of marriage is around 30, like the rest of Europe. You're wrong.

yeah but how common are marriages

I would have made that bitch so uncomfortable she would get her clothes on quick.

Less and less, again like in Europe. We're all going down together. No life boats on this ship, mate

Good to see she married a nice Japanese man. They look good in their traditional outfits.

Absolutely BASED.
This is what "Tradcon" really means.

You dumb piece of shit. No such thing as race? Did you know that hospitals need to have special medical protocols for people of different races? Did you know your race can be determined from a DNA test? From your bone structure? Race exists, denying it just proves you to be inferior- not because you're black but because you deny reality.

Secondly you can get a nice QT black girl. They exist, and mostly they've had it with coons such as yourself because you're nigh useless. Sort yourself out and get a cute tradcon black girl. A white or asian that is "tradcon" will not be dating or marrying a black man because THAT IS NOT TRADITIONAL. Such a "tradcon" girl is actually a "tradthot" because she's not traditional nor conservative but pretending to be to get attention, sex and money. Lastly yes everyone deserves happiness, but that doesn't mean you're entitled to your specific brand of happiness. Find your own happiness your own way. Fixing your own race instead of abandoning it to mix with others would be a good first step to obtaining happiness for all.

No I'm not going to call you "based black man" and tell you to fuck my wife just because we may share some views. If you're spewing ill informed wrong-headed tripe like this I'm naturally going to have to correct you. An actual "based black man" would understand this.

There are traditional feminine black girls out there. Just gotta look around.

youtu.be/aFtFzKh-hFg

why are her nipples pink in the middle picture, but brown in the other one

>japanese
looks like a jap-american tranny

Those are sex slaves. You're doing it wrong if you don't have them chained to a wall...

That's the average. Average has a swing from those in their 40s. I bet it included a mixed population of men and women. Older men marry younger women typically.

Are you retarded? Do you understand what declining birth rate means? You know they are overpopulated right? Just fuck off.