Is the NPC meme shilled so hard because projection?

I've thought really hard about this Jow Forums. I haven't seen any leftists really get as mad as you claim they get but I've seen PLENTY of people here get super butthurt at any insinuation they are the NPCs. Really makes you think...

>in b4 omg the left only steals memes

Attached: 1540007852449.jpg (992x1024, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NPCs would not say things that go this hard against the social grain
your shilling is ineffective go upgrade your programming

Attached: 1539899369786.jpg (900x760, 113K)

fpbp, OP remains a stupid faggot

Attached: 1537000135070.jpg (638x550, 121K)

Why do people who know very little about psychology constantly use "projection" as an argument. It isn't what they think it is - at all - in a clinical sense, nor is it a common attribute. I think it has earned to be an official fallacy. Sage.

You've copied the form, but not the essence.

The NPC meme is about people who parrot the same glad-handing mainstream bologna uncritically, and follow whatever narratives the media feeds them like good livestock animals.

Unproven horseshit that bluepilled people take at face value, like "Homosexuals are born, not made!" and "Violence is never the answer!"

You cant stump the meme, shills, you are being unsightly.

Attached: 1539326329410.jpg (250x208, 6K)

Well, I guess that settles it.

I'm a #Hilldawg now.

NO U A DA NPC

Attached: 1515296241354.jpg (412x691, 51K)

It's like the people who think that anything you don't like is sexual repression.

Jow Forums wins again

You are an NPC because you are not smart enough to figure out it is the kikes.
Or more likely you are a kike and you are trying to rationalize a place in this country for yourself.

I don't think you understand the meme. Criticizing and naming the Jew is nowhere NEAR the mainstream narrative that is pushed. You would have to be able to think and ask questions and COMPLETELY go against mass media programming to come to this conclusion. This is why everyone says the left can't meme. A good meme is a succinct grain of truth

A lot of people do get mad instead of debating but they weren't fucking programmed by society. We're all taught that the Nazis were absolute evil from a young age so being alt right is going against the programming.This

The NPC meme refers to the fact that the majority has no inner monologue. NpC's are unlikely to join fringe politics (Left or right) because they care most about acceptability.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Attached: npccaptchas.png (222x428, 54K)

You're right Op orange man is bad

Fuck off, NPC.

>imagine being triggered so hard by a meme that you spend weeks trying to either claim it’s not a one sided thing (it is, btw) or that, in classic alinsky fashion, that it’s “no you”

Guess what meme isn’t going away, you stupid commie drone?

>I've seen PLENTY of people here get super butthurt at any insinuation they are the NPCs

No you haven't. Every thread like this results in mockey of the leftists unoriginality.

I think the NPC script is stuck on a loop today.

yes

>disagree with Jow Forums's autistic opinions
>automatically a NPC
it's the perfect deflection away from any actual debate for them which is super ironic considering...

When was the last time the Left ever had the meme initiative? All you can do is talk about ours.

Instead of triggering me, your pic makes me understand how you see me, OP. And now I suppose you are asking me for proofs...

Feels good OP, I like we're having a dialog now! :)
>Pic related is for (you)

Attached: egLAYR6.jpg (2318x1998, 925K)

Oh! And this pic is also for (you), enjoy your stay.

Attached: 1514139695655 (1).png (999x442, 200K)

Only NPCs are terrified by this meme
Left and right NPCs

you can literally go to jail for questioning or "denying" the holocaust in Europe you double nigger. no NPC would ever dare think such a thought.

> Leftists aren't getting mad
> But yes they banned over 1500 NPC meme accounts on Twitter in 48 hours

Is the npc meme the antithesis of unity, so any idea shared by a body can foot the bill

Jow Forums is an npc board, so is religion, government, and so on so forth, it has so much potential, but im an npc for joining you all with the hive mind behind it

autism intensifies

I can tell your a newfag by your green text. Can you even triforce?

>i can piss six feet high and green text

It's only the faggots that worship the meme.
Same with Kekistan, when these faggots try to make it more than just a meme, they start getting JIDF-levels defensive.

Everyone look at the faggot

Attached: 1540011513131.jpg (500x488, 97K)

everyone is an NPC to some degree
everyone can be manipulated
even level 33 wizards
even freemasons and illuminati and central bankers

hmmmm, if it's projection, why do NPCs get so assvlasted about it? why does it cause one to get banned on twitter? why are major news outlets dedicating so much time talking about a meme?

Attached: bg69o2.png (1200x1083, 945K)

Attached: 1539111538503.jpg (604x315, 24K)

Attached: 1539712683454.jpg (640x650, 80K)

your anger only fuels the meme

Attached: DBD0E16929F44942A35CFD27DBE4E63F.png (680x834, 270K)

>huuuurrrr

Attached: Why so upset jewfren.png (992x1024, 615K)

dude this doesn't work on non-NPC people. that's part of the thing

Will Jow Forums ever recover?

Attached: meme.png (1200x805, 547K)

Bitch please, you dont even know who was phone

Attached: 1536862614837(1).gif (500x260, 1016K)

>deflection away from any actual debate
Can you link the place where you are making reasonable posts and not getting an actual debate?

The Left can't meme dipshit. Stop trying. Shill elsewhere.

>deflection

Attached: 1539386547890.jpg (800x708, 148K)

Attached: bait-meme2.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Attached: 144869386039.png (516x532, 271K)

That has to be the dumbest shit I've ever seen

Attached: 1534147402215.webm (960x720, 680K)

>constant "no-u" posting by the left
just means the NPC meme struck a huge nerve.

Attached: 374598374985.jpg (800x1180, 132K)

>makes you think...
so, you are saying that repeating lies is equal to telling the truth? False equivalency.
Projection means accusing others of your own sins. Projection is a sin, so people who do projection, often accuse others of projection too.

this, i'm laughing at the conservacucks as much as the leftards on this one. They both are NPC's and the left is the only one that basically admitted it.

How exactly would this work? MSM is not very supportive of Nazism, user.

THE LEFT STILL CANT MEME

Attached: (you).png (523x663, 236K)

fuck off back to plebbit you raging faggot

You'd have to go back to the late '60s or early '70s to find effective memes by the left. Of course, today's leftists would denounce yesterday's leftists as racist, misogynist, homophobic, patriarchal, etc. etc. etc.

Attached: npc-n6544526.png (702x586, 138K)

>land on Jupiter
>land
>on Jupiter

>Jupiter

Attached: 1529084413034.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

All you can do is attempt to parody/invert the alt-right's memes. You can't come up with your own. Why is that?

>JEW hijacks meme (NPC tactic)
>Talks about projection & others being NPCs

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(((it's affraid))) we will wake its NPC Golem's who will turn on (((them))) and kills them.

Attached: golem npc.jpg (383x420, 34K)

That post is satire you dumb penis.

Attached: 15323461243.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>you're a faggot
>no, you're a faggot
this meme is literally kindergarten tier
more evidence of Jow Forums's iq drop

Kek

oh hey look guys they're calling us nazi again
wew

this picture implys internal thought

>I haven't seen any leftists really get as mad
except Twitter and all the leftist fags flagging NPC accounts to get them banned
nice try fag, but we all know your a butt hurt fag over a MEME

Attached: BabyKillerNPC.png (416x435, 118K)

OP is a faggot.

Attached: NPC21.jpg (255x153, 12K)

I would've thought "hot dog championship winners" was gonna give it away lol.

When lefties NPC call Jow Forums NPC
Program: NPC When confused say No you are

Attached: 1539922336651.gif (500x208, 914K)

at the least it promotes thought and dialog helping to reach a compromise. This is going to really bother people who are "extreme" on both sides, either way it helps to dismantles the power structure of the majority hyper-left leaning institutions.

Or you're just some dumbass from either side that going to say it's racist or "kindergarten"-tier. Huh, memeflag.

Sorry kike NPS by definition regurgitate mainstream opinion. It doesn't work here.

I have never seen you shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme. Twitter is already outright banning them. Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance. We need to use the NPC meme to raise normie awareness of the kike control over their news media, entertainment media, educational systems, politics etc. It's obviously exceptionally effective. This meme is so dangerous for (((them))) because it puts the psychological tricks normies are subjected to into layman terms so well.

~80% of the population are NPC. The remaining 20% of the population fight for control of the NPCs. This was a well established fact long before the meme started.

If you want to dive further into it, that 20% is divided into positive and negative souls... Negative souls are essentially what we know as sociopaths... (((people))) who exist solely for their own benefit and view others as nothing more than tools to enrich their own lives. Positive souls are those who have empathy and care about the future of humanity. These are the people who would give up their lives for the people they love.

As you can imagine, Jews are the ring leaders of the negative souls.

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 144K)

Is this what Molyneux Prophesied when he stated that the time for arguments was over? Have we had enough arguments that they've all become stale, dry and boring? Is the only way to convert people to another ideology through absurdism and humor now?

Is the rise of extremism simply the result of a hedonistic desire for novelty so people run away from the boring sterile middle in search of the entertaining extreme?

Man, they really do glow in the dark...
Now come on, back to the /oven/ you go...

the redpill
>NPC meme is a psy op by CIA jew rothschild commie machine gods to make alt cuckers think they've made any difference sitting on a computer

nah it implies they react to anger uncreatively

>compromise
kek

Can Americans stop trying to analyze the NPC meme please?
Look i love you guys but you are fucking dumb sometimes.
Do i really have to explain all 10 steps to you?
Because i mean... i can...?
t.that notorious russian hacker bot known as Jow Forums

Attached: Observant shitposter.png (362x352, 21K)

The reason we don't care about your "countermeme" is because we can say whatever the fuck we want without being fired from our jobs or falsely accused of rape
You are mind controlled

Attached: 1539923134491.jpg (533x539, 41K)

posted this on my normie book account nobody liked it yet lol

Attached: 15345745679.png (597x420, 245K)

nice blue screen of death effect

Purely results. Nothing has caused this much spergtears in a while. It will continue as long as it triggers people and causes "no u" spirals.

in other words, they lost another meme war. for the right it was swiftly and decisively fought.

tiny brained memeflag. Compromise will come even if it takes a war.

>half of Americans aren't brainwashed
hence Trump
>half of the other Americans were so assblasted that they had to make up a whole fiction about why they lost
>which is why they'll get assblasted again
We're trying to wake the latter up so that they stop being brainwashed by kikes
We may rescue a significant number of people who are already jaded

Attached: 15398168701612.jpg (880x768, 240K)

"asterisk punches jew in face asterisk"

the fact that you even think it's projection is just more projection, the shit that has been heavily going on with lefties/liberals for the last ALMOST 3 FUCKING YEARS

i know, right? the left never gets mad about memes

Attached: NPC_pepe.jpg (373x720, 48K)

>we
You don't belong here, don't you have a cube to worship and a planet to pray to?

Attached: political.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: net.jpg (999x1655, 948K)

Nice VPN, Tunnelbear is pretty outdated you know.

this is high quality bait but bait nonetheless, shilled and saged faggot

>Implying

Attached: 1539930843118.png (232x227, 85K)

says the retard OP that think nazi's are real

>talking to Aussie faggot
>as an American
>we means AMERICAN SHITPOSTERS
die in a fire you Abbo fucker

Attached: 15399522746513.jpg (1798x2755, 1.64M)

Attached: 1539923825008.gif (750x1250, 116K)

Saved

Perhaps it is you fails to understand