Well Jow Forums, when do you tell him?

Well Jow Forums, when do you tell him?

Attached: when.jpg (581x453, 71K)

You don't.

gonna have to cut off that man bun in a gesture of shame before you dogeza and sudoku

https
>://
www.
strawpoll.me/16680765

Tell him the truth and tell him early. Then he won't have any respect for either of you and he won't believe any of the other shit you tell him.

That's a good answer

legally its one year, then you can still divorce rape him and get child support, so that the broke miserable cuck will kill himself and hopefully serve as an example for other men to take women's rights away.

kek

> slate
> jezebel
> twitter
> hufpo

fuck off

>staying with the woman after this happens

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

When he asks why he doesn't have a dad

Checked and Nippilled

This is why every father should get a DNA test done early (and also why some places have banned it outright. France I'm looking at you.)

kek

only correct answer

How old is he now. How can I know when I’ll tell him. Is he two or thirty two?

My NPC account was totally spot on. Really goes to show how pathetic these people are.

Attached: IMG_8739.jpg (1125x1159, 822K)

When I ask him for the money back.

On father's day, of course.

When the little bastard goes to give you the father's day card he bought, you say "What are you giving this to me for, you little bastard? I'm not your Dad."

never

Based. She can never argue with him ever again.

>leftist magazine
>has tips for how to deal with being cucked

How fitting.

they're mutually exclusive at this point

Perfect

Attached: 9-F3-A3-BE9-C779-4706-BD06-422-F2-DDEBB05.jpg (992x1024, 170K)

>unironically having a man bun
>how do we tell our son his dad is a beta cuck?
I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out on his own when he notices his skin is darker than his mom and dad's.

some people pull of the man bun

this lad is not one of them

*off

Tell him when he asks why he's black and has curly hair.

no we u fucking shithead .make the fucking whore u chose to stay with tell him asap .then tell her and the bastard to gtfo. grow a pair, more fish in the sea

The reason you will never get a halfway decent woman, Jow Forums, is because they have an inexhaustible supply of turbo-cucks like this. They will never have to humble themselves and admit wrongdoing, because they can always just elect cuckboi manbun here and keep getting pummeled by strange-D on the side.

Attached: gkcxjvr90fg3i.gif (479x720, 170K)

Don’t tell him and kill yourself. The child will be better off.

this but unironically

When he's crying over his cuck father's grave.

Hahaha man I love japs

Is this a bot?

It was never ironic, baka gaijin.

Saved to the Japanese post folder.

>When should we tell him?
Who? The Buck?
He's long gone by now. They should all drive off a cliff

Checked

This. Politics in public, pragmatic in private. If you've decided to be a cuck and raise the kid as your own you have to commit to it and take it to your goddamn grave.

Based and nipilled

You know we all know you're BPS right?

based nippon poster

is her son white at least?

You guys remember Bunny Drop? I don't mind raising another man's daughter. I love young pussies, man.

t. dicklet

stupid nipper

Kek.

Attached: 3B97D8FE-7A90-49C4-9DF5-4A304B298DA5.jpg (258x245, 25K)

Hahaha nice dick faggort

based

lmao I can't believe some countries actually outlaw and/or heavily regulate the right to know if a kid is yours.

You raise him to kill the man that fucked your wife. When he has, only then can you decide if you should tell him.

Wtf is that for real?

You guys never post and when you do it's always good shidd.

Attached: 1539649729588.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

you can pull off my man bun if you know what i mean

Fucking disgusting, just disgusting.
Why did we ever let women have this power. its insanity.

Lol

Attached: 426107019_113542.jpg (541x960, 56K)

lel

based pedo viet poster

You don't understand the title. It's much worse than you think. This is the husband asking when they should tell the man his wife cheated with that they're raising his baby.

Attached: 8675435476857687.png (540x718, 287K)

You're going to bring back the Jow Forums party van.

That's not women's power. That's some shady, behind the curtain type shit pulled by people that demand you accept this and that she give it up for any man that asks her, vows be damned.

>implying I'm even around

Yeah right that bitch and her bastard can have fun slumping up to some 30-something, balding, fat male who'd just love to take care of them and get ran over because they're just that fucking pathetic and lonely.

Also
>media trying to normalize all of this fucking degeneracy
No surprise, but needs to be pointed out.

So nobody here has ever cheated on their GF?
I must be the worst man.

I love how you infer that that person who she had the affair with has a darker skin tone.

Why do you think it was with a nigger?

this is the correct awncer

Maybe they just talk about it because it attracts unwanted attention.

They just keep reaching new levels of cuckery. Where does it end?

No it's not

Where can I find cucked men who let me ride their wife and they'll raise my child with her?

>Well Jow Forums, when do you tell him?

When you sell him to the organ harvester.

as soon as possible living in a lie is worse than the painful truth

If your any sort of man, you wouldn't be in this situation because the cheating whore would be kicked out along with her unborn bastard son.

I did, back when I was a degenerate piece of shit and was out to sort of protect myself from any future harm she couldve done by cheating on me. I had a hard time trusting women after watching my mom just utterly destroy my family with her whorish, self-entitled ways. So, I figured I may as well cheat before she does so atleast I can say "oh yeah well I fucked this girl" when she did eventually cheat.

I'm very ashamed of it and would never do it again, nor have I since that one incident.

No, it's about when to tell the SON.

He needs to know ASAP, but not until he can understand what it all means. 5 is too young, 10 is too old.

I have user,

I like this english teacher.

>he has a manbun
>shocked she cheated

nope its about the child

I did, too. My first wife fucked me over so badly I fucked whatever I could -- mostly whores -- and got remarried just to have kids. My good, decent, Asian second wife brought me back to humanity.

Checked, kek'd, & rekt

based and JETpilled

He's a dumbass for staying with a cheating whore.

Attached: 00K0K_g6ROY2aTrzu_1200x900.jpg (750x751, 51K)

If he had left, he would have lost 1/2 or more of his asset
So...

Attached: 117106F8-378D-43B9-9E82-1BC4065A2960.jpg (720x480, 85K)

No joke this is my situation right now.

Attached: 93af7ca.jpg (4320x2432, 1.2M)

>not secretly getting a dna test on your kid when your wife is away
>not leaving them both the mi it’s you find out the kid isn’t yours
>raising another man’s child

Wow

> when do you tell him?
He should just cut his guts to fully follow the way of samurai.

Attached: 15143388328940.jpg (750x550, 85K)

Fine, abortion and lose half assets in divorce, no child care payments.

Tbh Jow Forums, don’t we all raise other people’s kids one way or another, considering the taxes you paid mostly went to some form of childcare or welfare?

Voluntary vs Involuntary, you commie.

Tell the kid as soon he/she can understand, and GTFO, even if you lose everything. Start over. You can do it.

You don't have to abandon the kid, just the bitch who cucked you.

yeah, but i make up for it by creampieing random sluts and ghosting them

based

this just goes to show, women are definitely not to be trusted. the older i get, the more redpilled i become on the eternal female.

pro-life cheaters, really the ultimate form of cuckholdery

extreme kek

Attached: IMG_0391.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

First mistake was being selfish and bringing a kid into this shitty world that will only get shittier.

You both should apologize to the kid for forcing him to be born and pay his way thru his entire life because it's your fault he was forced to be born.