What is America's Future?

Say in the next 20-30 yrs.
>inb4 every answer is civil war

Attached: usausausausa.jpg (305x165, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16680765
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

civil war

Sorry kike but Israel will be destroyed before Christmas

Attached: 1518797195275.png (800x625, 984K)

It's gonna be all White.

if only

shill or literally retarded?
the us airforce is currently in ukraine training israeli pilots to deal with S-300, and this year there is another record breaking aid package to israel.

Attached: americaismybitch.jpg (800x600, 63K)

When the Arabs invade you won't be able to post because you'll be getting shot on the front lines while your sister is getting impregnated by a Palestinian.

Attached: 1493945991879.png (514x652, 197K)

k, implying Isra*l will have so much power forever. Dumb.

boring

egypt is ruled by a pro-zionist dictorship.
jordan is an mi5/cia ruled monarchy
syria is devastated from war, and will not be picking any fights
lebanon is a fractured mess, and Hezbollah is not an aggressive force but a defensive one
what arabs are going to invade?
oh wait... who do i know who constantly claims israel is about to be wiped out... hmmmmm

Attached: youdidiitgoyim.gif (240x240, 174K)

>EVERYONE IS A ZIONIST
Hey Moshe, NEWSFLASH FAGGOT. If you think EVERYONE is your puppet that means nobody is your puppet and they're all about to invade your illegitimate terrorist nation. Enjoy death because I sure as hell will be celebrating watching that livestream.

>zionists would let surrounding country be hostile controlled while taking so much time subverting the west

Kek. Nice pilpul Moshe. If only bullshit debating could stop bullets.

Attached: 1526163121420.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

> If you think EVERYONE
did i fucking say everyone you retarded shill, no i said only the current dictatorship of egypt.
jeus christ you are an idiot.

More forskin for the juden

How can you >EVERYONE IS A ZUIONIST
While two facing it with
>EVERYONE HERE IS A JEW
You're really fucking dumb.

The PM of Palestine is gonna be Mohammad and Israel won't exist at all.

Attached: 1518464099096.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

Depends on how many whites have bred in the past 2-3 years of economic improvement.

If not enough white babies were created then we brazil nao

if 60%+ of newborns for 2018 were white then we have a chance

>future of America
>EVERY FUCKING POST IS ABOUT KIKES

Guys, Jews have power but they're not everything or the only power in America. For fuck's sake!

Attached: woot.jpg (450x451, 50K)

>The PM of Palestine is gonna be Mohammad and Israel won't exist at all.
confirmed retard.
please tell your parents/guardian that they should not be allowing you to browse the internet without adult supervision.

Jow Forums needs to shut up and go make White babies.

Forget lefties and racemixers. Do the right thing and forget them.

>he stillsucks daddy trump's dick
Trump is as zionist of a president as they come. More so than obeezy was.

Attached: 1530045856777.jpg (408x285, 90K)

it's much easier to just bitch about white women on pol then go out and chase tail

we need more pro white women threads to motivate these young polacks to breed

Lots of more spics and weird mongrel looking things. Wealth divide will be greater. It'll be even harder to have some semblance of a normal life. More war to sustain ourselves and being Israel's bitch.

FPBP

strawpoll.me/16680765

the future is going to be brown

Attached: el mutts.jpg (1017x1979, 399K)

>More so than obeezy was.
.01 sheckles has been deposited to your account.

if we're lucky social and economic collapse with a healthy reform.
if we're unlucky limited nuclear exchange and a totalitarian welfare state for what's left, assuming there's any.

Heh, It's true

White women are damaged, but so are White men

go

breed

now

It will become a Latin American country. For many decades to come it will be the nicest Latin American country.

>.01 sheckles has been deposited to your account.
while trump just deposited 4 billion dollars in to israels account.

please post in my thread

Eh, you don't get men to breed with "pro women" sentiments, you get them to breed with "women are property" sentiments.

But yes, white sons only come from one place.

>you get them to breed with "women are property" sentiments.

we will get there again after the economic collapse

Doubtful, I can't recall any economic collapse that has led to that. It would only come from cultural and political power. In the meantike we can practice it in our personal lives as much as possible. Marry when she's young, impregnate when she's young, and don't stop impregnating.

Honestly, you’ll become like England and France.

I don't see any way around this bud. everyone can feel it coming.

Attached: civil war II.jpg (450x576, 66K)

It will remain a military and economic power. Even if it is gone there will be a little bit of American culture in most countries. I mean I would love for some of the worlds culture to live on. But the whole world will live to work get overweight and die early haha get fucked or get Jow Forums and get a job that lets you live

Probably another 8 years of claiming a civil war will break out and liberals calling everyone racist but nothing actually happening.
Maybe a war with Venezuela and some mean looks from Europe but nothing out of the ordinary.

hmmmmmm...

hum

Nuclear winter.

War, of the civil kind. Only I doubt it will be like most think. This side against that etc. More likely the government against everybody.

>implying anything ever happens
man i'm getting sleepy...

Helter Skelter
Charles Manson "prophecy", war of near-extermination between racist and non-racist whites over blacks' treatment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)

Actually this might be WW3:
Leftists like Germans, French and Swedes invade Eastern Europe over "border atrocities" of not letting in muh poor migrants.

Attached: manson.png (1850x598, 112K)

By who?

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (609x343, 25K)

>slow descent into chaos
Republican
>rapid descent into chaos
Democrat

Not sure what I want.

Attached: post demographic trends.png (1402x1018, 1.06M)

Civil War or permanent servitude to the fed.

I still think they want to infect the world with HIV and use it as a control scheme to keep people in line and in society. Governments would dole out the medication to keep it from becoming aids ever week. You couldn't leave society or you would die.

They can also purge entire communities just by cutting off drug support.

prosperity and more prosperity...it's what we wo

CIVIL WAR 2 SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1905, 755K)

An entirely new form of superior civilization will be created that will be superior to all other world orders and nations; the west will shed the skin of what will be the relatively old world order system and create something that has not even been made or recorded in history yet in the invention of social organization between human beings. This is the only way history is made and the only good option for the human race. We will move beyond civilizations organizing around nations, to around new, and better forms of organization. Not even nessesarily globalist, just something entirely different.

deport all mex invaders, we will have 60% in 2068.
But look at the electoral map, 3 western states had most whites voting left. This means white-genocide-suicide is still a problem, they will still want white genocide and open borders.

>human race
red flag. using globalist made up terms

the other issue is you need to destroy everything for a maybe better. What if your itellect was not that superior, and your new world order is far worse than the previous one: then you destroyed a lot of value and created zero.

this is why npcs are how they are

Attached: racist.png (2116x1257, 949K)

what it describes is basically hacking a computer(brainlet).
Conservatives dont fall for this, because we have all 5 moral senses/intuitions, that override this kind of hacking. Leftists were born leftists, because they were born with mental degeneracy. See Jonathan Haidth and moral foundations.

After Trump leaves office under circumstances we deam unfair, Jow Forums and militia types will kill innocent minorities who had nothing to do with it. This is what the deep state wants and will be an excuse for tightening the police state. Nice job playing into their hands retards

Republicans can reverse things if the right continues to go further. Namely reversing the immigration act of the past 60 years and beginning mass deportations and/or shuting down the government/welfare. Otherwise it's too late anyway.

wtf

You should be a cult leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io&t=38s

The Future is American. The rest of the world is about to enter into a global depression, but America will get richer as a result, as all the wealth of the world flees to American shores even as America withdraws from it. Pax American, truly a New American Century

Dismantling the Union and returning to the Articles of Confederation

Americas future is the color of my shit i just took.

Attached: america turns into brazil..png (5232x2348, 582K)

wivil car

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Losing a war to China

Hispanic.

Attached: the invasion.jpg (1000x604, 150K)