Remember, don't have kids, it will ruin your life

Remember, don't have kids, it will ruin your life.

Attached: buzzfeed.jpg (627x653, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreentimes.co.za/africas-pollution-crisis-warning-step-up-to-avoid-environmental-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he thinks this is propaganda
>he doesn't realize that NEOLIBERAL/KEKSERVATIVE policies which destroyed our economies is what killed the birth rate

bad parents

>age 10 years
>gain 50 pounds
>blame it on your kids

Such is the cycle of life, grow up.

Is it all interracial families and single moms?

>women let themselves go
>it's the child's fault

I like articles like this, it's pretty much telling liberals they shouldn't reproduce

Definitley the kids fault, nothing to do with age and lack of exercise, nothing at all.

Attached: YOqHCK2.png (1000x559, 903K)

What a POS Buzzfeed is. Literally cutting parents down just for being parents. What the fuck. (((Media))) outlets like this should be burned to the fucking ground.

population control tactic

The chicks are supposed to look as hot as they can before kids so they can attract a guy to fuck them and breed kids. They should still look relatively decent after kids (not turn into disgusting pigs) but the main focus is not looking as hot anymore: it’s to be a good parent and put a majority of their care into their kids.

Also, buzzfeed, which is failing pile of garbage; I know plenty of married couples with kids where the wife still looks hot as hell. Granted, uh, they’re white haha but still.

Some of us aspire to be more than just animals/viruses.

This is a real article?? Holy shit.

Being a parent is the ultimate cuck

Having kids is great, it's going to be my strategy to prevent my wife from ever cheating. When she's perpetually pregnant, perpetually breast-feeding, taking care of like 1 newborn, 2 babies, 5 toddlers, 4 pre-teens and 2 teenagers all at once - she won't have the time to cheat.

>wives share photos of how much they've changed after marriage and its hilariously sad

>I know plenty of married couples with kids where the wife still looks hot as hell.
Hence the existence of the acronym MILF. Yeah, I've seen plenty of hot women in their 30s and even early 40s with two or three kids. Genetics plus healthy lifestyle can keep a woman very attractive even after she's had a few kids. Just don't get lazy, that's all. Eat healthy, exercise, and don't drink too much.

>picture where you're done up and dressed, all make-up'd out
>vs not
this shit is so retarded

but really, isn't this fat shaming or whatever?
isn't buzzfeed liberal?
why is someone being fat a problem after kids and not before?

and some of us aren't retarded

>women don't have sex while pregnant

you're going to get woke pretty hard user

Ironically, all those women I had in mind do just that: active, eat well, work out, etc.

Is anything more sad than a woman in her 40s trying to look 20 because she hasn't transitioned to motherhood?

No, it's not the sex - it's I'm going to keep her busy at all times. I know all women are disloyal whores - which is why they need to be made into private property with an accompanying judicial system that specifically, and only benefits men. But that isn't going to happen anytime soon, so what else does one do?

She'd be a haggard cunt either way due to time and lifestyle. At least she has a family.

She didn't even change that much. If she lost weight, smiled and put on makeup she'd probably be around a 6 again.

What's actually sad is seeking attention by blaming your physical appearance on a child who had no say in the matter. What a fucking wop.

Attached: 1463659931102.jpg (994x1500, 278K)

Yeah, only fags keep their genetic line going by reproducing with females.

That sounds like hell to me, or Utah.

YES GOYS DON'T HAVE KIDS LEAVE IT TO THE BLACK RACE!

>oy vey goy, make more kids, we need more slaves

>buttfeed
>the same fucks who had a (((Dave Cohen))) vomiting in their pages that whites should not have children to make the world better
abortion of every single jew should be obligatory.
even after birth.
can't wait until i'm to the neck in their blood.
i may despise niggers, i may detest arabs, but i fucking HATE those jews.

If I ever get divorce raped, I will make it my life goal to impregnate every girl I can possibly get, who will open her legs for me. Why not? 1) My life will already be over anyways. 2) Blacks do this all of the time, and I don't see anyone stopping them.

You probably think you're immortal and gonna win a Nobel too.

>caring about mortality and animal prizes given by animal council to other animals
this is why you are a faggot

you're so enlightened and unique

Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble but nobody gives a shit about your aspirations, your legacy or the insignificant contributions you'll leave behind. If you're white and European your one priority in life should be to secure a future for your progeny, procreate and rear the next generation of your bloodline to be better than you were.

This is some low effort shilling.

Attached: guardian on child raising.png (1452x648, 512K)

Women use pregnancy as an excuse to over eat. Men use their kids as an excuse to over eat. Basically, the average human being looks for any reason to become a land whale.

>don't have kids, it will ruin your life

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (600x447, 42K)

It's true though it ruins women's bodies also children are expensive annoying smelly little shits

This.
This.
This.
This
Still article.

Only if you are a parent to someone else’s kid. Otherwise it’s you’re by definition not a cuck if it’s your own kid.

1 kid in the western world literally consumes 50x more resources than one in africa. If human race is to persist, make fewer 1st world kids and more african kids.
But again, you npcs don't have a brain

the absolute state of goblinoland

Why do you make these lazy shitposts?
thegreentimes.co.za/africas-pollution-crisis-warning-step-up-to-avoid-environmental-disaster/

Attached: Nigeria shithole.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

This is the final redpill

See, but she'll also be sexually satisfied and feel loved by her family and won't need to cheat.

I like the way you think.

I agree 100%...if you're Non-White.

Attached: Truth tumblr_mc2m47gZIX1qedbs6o1_500.gif (500x277, 1008K)

want to help? send all niggers to africa and dont let them out
same with india and pakistan
boom world saved

Attached: kisspng-4chan-jewish-people-antisemitism-anonymous-judaism-5ab8cbaf57cb13.9143217115220602073596.jpg (900x1100, 115K)

Based and red-pilled.

She doesn't wear make-up anymore.
Ow the tragedy

That's their own fault. Plenty of women look perfectly fine after kids, stop eating McDonalds you fat fucking mutts

>I was HOT and also SLUTTY shit was so cash
>now i have kid :(
we're fucked aren't we? roasties cannot be stopped

You hardly ever see fat, lazy nigers.

useless optics. That pile is nothing compared to the landfills we have here. And that does nothing to refute the fact the 1st world vermin we spawn consume 50x more resources.
Who gives a shit about where you bury the trash?

>stop having children
>buzzfeed

"it's all J U S T a big coincidence" anons

Attached: 1523987427043.png (1162x763, 278K)

that
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Jesus you're bitter

Ugh.

You must be gay or under 25. People get old, they get fat, even the hottest people eventually die, faggot. So fuck off with your ruined body bullshit. Live your life like it was worth living and have a good woman who has good kids.

citation: some fucking jew cunt with a degree in propaganda

Attached: 1520983747823.jpg (638x550, 35K)

aspie

You should always block have Buzzfeed blocked so you don’t accidentally see anything they put out

if you get fat after having kids you are just a lazy piece of shit

> buzzfeed
> BUZZFEED
fucking CANCER.

Why? Because facing the fact that we are all crawling toward death is more autistic than worrying about how hot you are or a stage that kids grow of?

Get up off my dick.

>litterally
tip: even if it were true, it's still unacceptable that whites don't have exclusive access to 100% of the ressources.
non-whites desserve their fair share, which amounts to nothing.

Brother you should be impregnating all the blacks for bleaching and lack of repressions. Thats what ive been doing since 2014

he's right you know.
women who have kids are generally more tired, but also healthier than cunts who are childless.
just like married men tend to live longer than unmarried ones.
or that having more daughters than sons mean you're going to die earlier (and noone is exactly sure why, it's just how it is).

out of the 11 most polluted river in the world 10 are in africa and asia.
the last one is in South america.
the only vermin in the 1st world is the one we import from the 3rd world.
and jews are only escaping 3rd world class officially because it's bruising their ego to mention the state of "their" country outside of jerusalem and tel-aviv.

>"their" country
>implying they didn't stole from its rightfull owners in the first place

Bitter? Is it because I called her a haggard cunt?

>or that having more daughters than sons mean you're going to die earlier (and noone is exactly sure why, it's just how it is).

Are you speaking truth here? First time hearing it.

yes, read it some time ago tough.
wondered if it was stress or something of the sort, but they didn't tell.

>claim to be pro women
>ridicule motherhood
this shit writes itself

>feminism support women
>but the value of women should be measured on the scale by which we measure men instead of the one of women
the second you make a crack, as minuscule as it may, in the equality non-sense, the entire thing shatters.

Yes. Kids drain your life and resources. Better that than dying with no family and no hope of genetic continuum

JUDEN jewing again

>confusing Niger with Nigeria
not that it matters

ok kike, influential media turning women against child bearing isn't important in the slightest, let's only focus on the economic aspect of cultural downfall

Fuck off kike, white people need to have more white children and make more white families.

Come to the US my dude

>why can't I remain 20 forever
It's not the fault of the kids. It's time. Let's wait 59 years and see who has the best looking family.

The one that is a pile of bones or the one that procreated?

>Buzzfeed being Buzzfeed

More news at 11.

>gets fat
>no longer wearing a bra with 20lbs of padding to push A cups together and fail to make cleavage
>this is the child's fault

One is destined to become the other