Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

How strong are your convictions?

Attached: well pol.jpg (4172x2002, 2.18M)

Sage on all fields

white women basically turned me anti white desu

thanks for the bump kike

Ten thousand year Reich or nothing fagganoid.

Attached: 1539148430310.jpg (182x182, 7K)

Hitler liked the Japanese and Chinese

/ourkike/

You give me me choice and I pick. Then you make some retarded ass comment about something irrelevant to the black or white decision being offered. I hope that you die in a horrific car fire where at the end you are medium well dead. Sage

Attached: 1538545373131.png (539x479, 68K)

Why is there a communists statue in the pic?

Anyone who doesn't "get" by now that ideology is far more significant a factor than race is retarded.
There's only like 10-20% decent white women, far too low to meet demand. If you'd rather breed with one of the trash ones instead of a traditional, reserved, decent chick of another race you deserve the ideological genocide.

I don’t get why someone finds Asians attractive physically. To me their noses and eyes look weirdly alien (especially the nose). And their body type is childlike, but old looking at the same time. Of course the ones that get posted are cherrypicked and most white looking. But I just don’t get it.

shimapan big butt asian

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

>Implying you wouldn't cross breed with those qt asians for the reich

You are an idiot

why is there a communist monument picture amongst the N.S. pictures?

I want to kill niggers, asian girls can fuck off

racemixing between east asians was encouraged by the reich

Attached: 1489290640093.jpg (626x467, 70K)

imagine believing a bunch of nazi Jow Forumsfag Trumpcuck gaymers who circlejerk each other on an imageboard known to be the internets biggest cesspool would ever be banging some Asian QT...
Hell, you losers are all MGTOW and incel because you can't even bang ugly fat chicks.
Stick with Nazism, that way you can be a rejected loser without being rejected, loser.

>you can't even bang ugly fat chicks
You do realize "can't" and "won't" are two separate things, right?

Attached: 1536895687768.jpg (500x1024, 99K)

I pick both desu.

>Sculpture on the left
Subtle

Only two noticed, rest most likely dont know what is it and just see statue that fits well with other photos. Seriously. remove hammer and sickly and it will look great in Hitler's Berlin.
Seriously I dont even know how did it managed to be greenlighted, idealistic depiction of athletic European man and woman hardly fits communist values. Most likely has something to do with Stalin who was reactionary, if Trotsky came to power instead of him there would be sculpture of ugly kike with giant snout and tremendous feminist landwhale with retarded hairdo, raising dildo and menorah.

What a fucking awful image. Why would you bother saving it?
>memeflag
oh you're a kike carry on

Attached: 1534572378379.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

Memeflag

literally retarded and blue pilled. Jow Forums is one of the biggest thot patrols in existence

the top 1% in physical attractiveness (females only) based on mass-polling will be allowed into a special district of the ethno-state in which mixing is allowed (but their children won't be allowed to live in the other districts)

>I don’t get why someone finds Asians attractive physically
brain damage and rock-bottom standards

not an argument

Attached: 1505089955239.jpg (1851x892, 695K)

I like tall chicks

Attached: 1437816983167.gif (280x180, 67K)

Attached: 1519527448536.jpg (1024x768, 145K)