Its official now. He has been killed by the saudis in the consulate

Its official now. He has been killed by the saudis in the consulate

Attached: khashoggi-kombi.jpg (933x525, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/saudi-arabia-confirms-khashoggi-killed-istanbul-consulate-181019221512552.html
youtu.be/Hm7vnOC4hoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking Based. I wish MBS filmed it though :(

forgot to post source:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/saudi-arabia-confirms-khashoggi-killed-istanbul-consulate-181019221512552.html

the saudi arabia news agency website is down at the moment

Hey, even the mona lisa is falling appart

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

It was predicted by a lot of people that Saudi Arabia would later admit it happened (with Trump being a good little goy and pushing the narrative about a "rogue" killer) and throw someone under the bus.

So tell me again why it's suddenly ok to support a muslim ally of Israel which has connections with the deep state of nearly every western country and which promotes terrorism and Wahhabi extremism? r/the_donald fags seriously need to go back.

>talk shit about the Saudis
>walk into their embassy
I wish journalists did that more often desu.

Another shill who didn't hear about the massive change in the Saudi government.

low iq, people don't get assassinated in monitored buildings with crystal clear recordings of them entering the building

I'm sure he went into the embassy to start a fist right with 15 guys who just happened to be there to meet him with a bone saw and 20 empty suitcases.

If Trump thinks this isn't worth disrupting economic relations over, fine, but what's stopping him from just saying "The Saudis murdered this journalist, that's bad, but unfortunately in this case we have to get along with bad people"

Why sully the office and the nation by going along with their absurd (and continually evolving) story publicly?

That would be a retarded thing for a polictician to come out and say

>wow women can drive now
>b-based Muslims!
Yeah you're fucking retarded. MAGA fags really do have a short attention span, did you forget about ISIS and 9/11 and the role Saudi-Arabia played in all of that? How about their continued funding of mosques abroad? You seriously think a new king that goes around killing his opponents is suddenly a based ally that's going to oppose Israel?

Because a lie absolutely nobody believes is better?

Oh yeah, they're fucking Muslim too. I can't believe I have to hammer that point into your fucking skull.

Attached: pompeo5.jpg (1101x619, 177K)

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 94K)

>fly in secret service and forensic experts
>tortue and kill a guy
>saw him in many parts
>bury said body parts in various forest around istanbul
>it was a fistfight!!!!11!!

saudi intelligence at its finest

the reporter was a muslim brotherhood, saudis did good

Was this Khashoggi guy an Arab (((Berg))) or (((Stein))) or something. Someone explain to me why the media Jews and neofags are so upset?

Great, is it over now? I could really care less about a Muslim who belittles 9/11 for Palestine and whose dad sucked the Iranian dick by selling weapons to them. Also Muslims go "BOOM"

It's a fight between neo-cons and neo-libs. Neo-cons side with SA, neo-libs with Iran and Sunnis that aren't aligned with SA.

As far as i know the dude was well known among the Jewish lugenpresse in the US and his death riled them up.

Attached: pompeo2.jpg (1100x619, 167K)

He might have been a spy for ben talal

duh

Good, trump needs to stay out of this and watch the various forces kill each other.

Based and redpilled.

why, exactly, should i give a shit about some 3rd world leftist shit head who probably engaged in plenty of crime himself by sowing discord through his so called "journalism"?

why is this menial horse shit being pushed so hard?

Attached: 1504062872127.gif (467x490, 1.16M)

Jow Forums absolutely btfo
How will trumptards ever recover from this?

Well it was in Turkey so for all we know they've played games and used the Saudi as scapegoats.

The jews want the US to engage in war so they can get more shekels through the MIC

The guy that was murdered was pro-Turkish and had partial Turkish ancestry. Turks have no motivation of murdering the guy. Plus they would have covered up all the evidence for their Saudi buddies they wouldn't use them unless someone else asked Turks to be "thorough" this time.

mohammed bin BUTCHER

>but muh fistfight lol

MbS
Mister bone saw

there was no change it was a fake coup

Attached: 1539905319866s.jpg (122x124, 4K)

its cute how little trumptards are forced to side with saudis now

It may have happened in US consulate as well. Would you have thought about it the same way if it was? It's reasonable to expect an outcry if there's a murder in a consulate.

I don't think it's a setup, but someone may be exploiting this event to "guide" the public opinion.

kek mister bone saw mohammaed

bad boy bone saw mohammed

I've been saying this was an Israeli attempt to get rid of MBS by having him look responsible for something intolerable. What a coincidence, there is a woman named (((Greenberg))) who heads some neoliberal national sexurity think tank quoted in the article saying she was SURE MBS would be sacked for this

allsotiresome.gif

Dude, how do you arrange this? Do you think they asked Kashoggi to be really aggressive so that he'd get murdered? Or do you think they asked the consulate employees to murder him?

Leaders should take responsibility if people under them are going rogue and killing people.

the saudis absolutely did it, and this is a message to kashoggi's friends. mbs isn't taking down people, he's taking down entire networks.

Why the hell do they always wear picnic blankets on their heads?

I think when it's sunny and hot it's best if you wear something like that. The movement of the fabric allows air to travel while preventing sun from causing your brain to boil.

Why the dude on the left look like Elon Musk from the future?he is time traveling

Attached: Eloin-Musk.jpg (968x681, 33K)

Where the fuck do you live where sowing discord through journalism is illegal?

Attached: 73546327-62E3-4E17-B719-8D8FFE717206.jpg (960x720, 76K)

because we got bored of the russia and stormy crap.

Kashoggi was a part of an Oligarchy
His uncle (rumoured to be his father) was an arms dealer in Saudi Arabia who had a 4 billion dollar net worth in the 80s and got 12% of government arms deals.
His (great grandfather?) was the personal physician to the king
His second cousin was Princess Diana's lover who died in the car accident with her.
He himself travelled with Bin Laden for 7 years.
It's a VERY important family.

It's funny watching Al Jazeera (which I highly rate as a news network), continually refer to Jamal Kashoggi as 'a washington post collumist' or 'a saudi dissident' like he's some regular guy.

This was a big guy.

Kashoggi was Elon Musk from the future

It's very dangerous to allow extrajudicial killings to go unpunished
It sets a terrible precedent

It's also dangerous to let the Saudis think they are in charge (which they clearly do/are).

This guy was an American resident.

"If you can get away with killing school children on a school bus in Yemen, you can get away with killing a journalist"
Alleged comment from Jared to Trump

Inside Story on Al Jazeera is discussing this now btw

Will there be consequences?

>Cut Jamal into pieces
>This is a roach resort
>Suffocation
>No breathing
>Dont give a shit i cut him up, bleeding

I'm still amazed how fucking retarded the saudis are. How didbthey think this would turn out? That fatso was a dissident journalist. These people, even though he was a muslim sheepshagger, know that they are at risk. There is no way luring him into an embassy and making him disappear wouldnt raise suspicion. They really underestimated how advanced modern surveillance is.
But this is quite normal. Saudis are fucking sand people. For centuries they roamed their bloody desert, fucking camels n shiet. And then the white man came and found oil there and suddenly camel fucking sandniggers become incredibly rich and can pretend to be a real country. But they are cavemen and act accordingly.
If it werent for the USA's lust for black gold and their protection these shitskins would become cavemen again within a week

>It's very dangerous to allow extrajudicial killings to go unpunished
>It sets a terrible precedent

>precedent
Like obama killing an american citizen without due process by drone strike?
Yeah. That was a terrible precedent. Even though that cunt totally deserved it. He was muslim after all. So not really an american

shut the fuck up you filthy g*rman, ur worse than muslims and i sincerely hope they overrun your country and rape your women

wow. that's pretty harsh, or am I misunderstanding your statement to the gentleman?

Given the wider context of his family it’s not really surprising.

I wonder who killed him.

Attached: 1539812622876.png (511x879, 657K)

No i hate germans
They absolutely shit up my country
there are so many of them here
they're arrogant and think they're better than everyone else
Always showing off
they're sticklers for rules but have no self responsibility and throw trash everywhere when no one is watching them
their music is fucking terrible
their language is disgusting to listen to
they're all fucking pussies
they're uptight and have no sense of humour
they don't understand banter
Everything they did in the last century makes total sense to me

and theres so many of them in NZ, like roaches in scenic places in summer

Then I hear them crying about muslims shitting up europe, well, in my experience muslims are actually freindly and have a sense of humour.

Fuck Germans

Do you know what a reform means? New SA government wont oppose Israel but they wont be funding terrorism either. Huge improvement.

The Saudis say that he died in simple consulate bar fight mishap.

Attached: Trump and MBS.jpg (750x990, 132K)

Holy shit... Why are you so angry, kiwi?
Try to be more likenyour big brother straya. He knows how to bantz

y don't u just rent a campervan and shit on a beach klaus i'll b waiting for u

>Where is my mind...

lol
Kiwi is buttmad
I would love to counter this with some kiwi clichées but frankly i dont know shit about Neuseeland other than something about sheep fucking, island niggers and not being as cool as straya

and then they cut his body up and hid the evidence, instead of coming clean and saying "uhh we accidentally your entire journalist"

>y don't u just rent a campervan
Because I'm not poor?

The prince was promising for a liberalized modernized Saudi future but with new events it's evident that he's no different from the establisment

Literally the only reason nothing will happen from the assassination and the us will remain in Saudi Arabia is because they are a massive strategic nation
We're there to sell guns buy oil make sure they're using US dollars buffer against Iran and keep an eye on the two most important Muslim sites in the world

Germans have a sense of humor fgt. The joy of watching others suffer.

Attached: 1539812892991.png (947x700, 954K)

so where is his body then lmao

unless they punched him so hard he autodismembered

wtf were the saudis thinking? you can get away with this if you do it in saudi, you cant if you do it in someone elses country let alone a consulate

how do you shoot yourself while reading a book?

We actually do have a sense of humour. It's a pretty dark one. But we love work more than humour and work is no place for humour and we work most of the time so we arent funny most of the time. But when we are nothing is of limits. Last year at oktoberfest my entire table was telling the jew jokes the whole time

AHAHAHA.
Suffer.

Attached: 498CD1BE-975C-4B98-B77F-E3438EF0B15B.gif (367x219, 523K)

learn about libel and slander, shit head

Can we send them a bunch of our “journalists”?

why do ppl care? Sand niggers do shit like that.

Apparently the dead guy was a CIA agent.

good. palestinian gypsies deserve the sword.
nobody gives a fuck, watch how the rest of the world gives zero fucks too now that america has spoken.

The funny part about this whole ordeal is MBS who ordered the hit is now in charge of restructuring the GIA as requested by the king Salman.

Trumps in on it of course so is the saudi government. The innocent party seems to be Turks recording the incident to clear them from blame.

Sounds like a Roach problem.

Trumptards are making sure everyone knows they dont care

>Firms that have worked to boost Saudi Arabia's image include...
>...online publisher Vice...
>...the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change

Aye, I need some new material in my gore folder. Beaner stuff has gone stale.

This. In his silk gucci underpants, smoking a cigar and blasting lady gaga from a phone. Like that russian scene in rocknrolla

Non American killed on foreign soil. Never happened till this! The world's going crazy!

ITT: People getting bluepilled that Saudis are suddenly /ourguys/

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT.

NZ is a cold and dreary shithole anyway. But tell me, were there many G*rmans in NZ before 2001?

Attached: aragorn-smile_huge.jpg (492x416, 27K)

>i've been saying this was an Israeli attempt to get rid of MBS by having him look responsible for something intolerable.
FUCKING LOOOOOOL. MBS is the best thing to happen to SA-Israel relations, why would they want to get rid of him. Stop talking about things you know jackshit about.

Spotted the Saudi bot.

Will anything happen to the regime now that they're basically admitting to killing the guy and are still hiding the body?

Where can i read more about it?Here in Brasil we have a party named PT( they are linked with a internarional comunist organisation named Foro de São Paulo, that acts in the whole South America and have ties with the islamic world)they have been in power for 16 years, seems like, now that we are finally seeting us free from this narcogoverment, Iran is trying to meedle in our elections to try to make PT be still in power. If what you said is true, its not only the neo-libs in america, but also the comunists in South America that linked to Iran( Like Lula andMaduro) its maybe a global organaization with members linked in the whole World.

The weird part is if they had to kill him why do it in the embassy? I mean why make it so obvious. A country with the resources of Saudi Arabia could have definitely done it more discreetly?

and yet I still fail to give a single fuck
youtu.be/Hm7vnOC4hoY

"saudi intelligence" is an oxymoron

Bad guys kill bad guy. I'm outraged, really

Have you ever seen the movie Star Trek the Undiscovered country?

It's about factions in Starfleet and the Klingon Empire working to destroy peace between Starfleet and the Empire.

Okay. Why should I fucking care?