From 1981 to 2016, a span of only 35 years...

From 1981 to 2016, a span of only 35 years, Vancouver underwent a dramatic demographic shift where the proportion of visible minorities ballooned from just 7% to 57%. It has the second largest ethnic Chinese community outside of China, second only to New York City. The Chinese flag is already flown above city hall to commemorate Chinese New Year. Political candidates print their signs with a Chinese translation. Until recently, the Vancouver Chief of Police was a Chinese immigrant born in Shanghai.

53% of Vancouver's population has a first language other than English. When this number reaches 65% or probably more inside the next generation, how could anyone expect to become even modestly successful without at least a moderate grasp of the Chinese language? And, eventually, a firm, complete grasp will be required in order to be competitive in the market. You will have to learn a foreign language, and eventually foreign custom, just to survive, thrive, in your own country.

This is literally replacement. It's not a meme. It is slowly happening in Australia and NZ as well. Why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: 1539405942699.jpg (838x897, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Chu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I visited Vancouver once, I'm a smoker btw.
>Walk around the block having a smoke
>get screamed at by a hapa with a joint in his hand about how I'm giving him cancer
>Pretend to not speak english
>Get called a Nazi
Would not visit again.

Attached: 49399d1e0c04505eeadaeec065652d9adbaa84ddbc3654f615e8253fc3bcc266.png (1011x391, 57K)

Shoulda faked a ridiculous southern accent and told him to go to Hell in an aggressive tone. Gooks will back off if they think some unhinged white American who has to deal with faggots chiding them for smoking all the time is getting in their face

I've legitimately felt more accepted and at home in Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, etc than I have in Fagcouver.

unreal..

You should see the driving. Unbelievable

Attached: 1539988671795.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

That's because in Asia, white people are a delicacy. In North America, it's open season.

That’s why we call it Chinada now with its cities Hongcouver, Edmonchung and Chowgry

A law 101 must look pretty good right now, eh? Get chinked ROC.

This is part of the problem. Nobody does anything except laugh about it. Why do you whites insist on just sitting back and making a joke of their protracted extinction event?

>the Vancouver Chief of Police was a Chinese immigrant born in Shanghai.
Are you serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Chu

Zhū Xiǎosūn, operating as """Jim Chu"""

Unbelievable.

Because we are unarmed. I know a guy who defended himself from a triad attack and got 6 years in prison and there was video evidence.

Did you know the Triads were almost wiped out completely by the Chinese goverment, but when they moved their operations to Canada they flourished? They are now larger than they have ever been and the control almost all organized crime (this is why thr RCMP helped remove the Hells Angels in Nanaimo). Canada empowers them.

Also Canada was the 2nd to 3rd richest country in the world until 1971 and had amazing gold reserves.....what happened? Truedoughs dad got elected and he started “socializing” the country and selling off our assets (look up the famous “I will give them culture” quote).

Canada was wealthy and had amazing culture, but he started re-educating students in the 70s to his lies and Canada has never been the same. We have decades of programming and are a lost country, This is why virtue signalling has always been Canada’s #1 patriotic duty because “we’re better than you” even though we are miserable and our country is shit.

The only thing that can fix this country is a major war where we have to actually fight for something because we are fubar.

Spent my holidays in America this year. What a great trip. Amazing people who don’t act like they have something to prove. When China invades please don't help.

Canada traditionally was Chinaman's land.

cunts fucked

Attached: canada.png (720x1280, 221K)

>The only thing that can fix this country is a major war where we have to actually fight for something because we are fubar.
gets drafted to fight for the poz

if you're going to make up stories, make them less stupid

because the retards are voting willingly for it in the ballot box and not doing a thing about it, some even praising it as being "diversity" or whatever

>itll work
just shut the fuck up god damnit
the bible just a bunch of bull-shit anyway
fuck.

Attached: tower-of-babel-19-jun-091.jpg (512x700, 74K)

Great summary, user. This is the reality in Canada now.