The Toilet Paper Jew

Why do you still use toilet paper like a nigger instead of just buying a based bidet? Are you some kind of unhygienic savage?

Attached: 71iVg83as4L._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1540016981&sr=8-3&keywords=bidet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Majority of americans are too fat for it to work

definitely not Jow Forums subject. No not at all.

Attached: rainman.jpg (391x488, 24K)

What do you do with the water on your ass when you're done?

How do you clean the poopy backsplash that gets on the toilet seat, your thighs, and in the air?

Genuinely curious, as wet wipes are expensive.

I use pinecones

Bidets do work well but I like to also verify and dry up with some TP

>Just have a wet ass all day
You only need this if you don’t take daily showers. Most Americans shower 1-2 times a day.

What backsplash? Just increase the pressure on the jet spray.

And it's just water. Shake your ass a little bit and it'll dry off.

Why do wh*tes not clean their butts and let poop particles stay on their ass?

shut the fuck up ukkolainenkala

>but I like to also verify and dry up with some TP
Problem with that is having shitty TP in your wastebasket all day stinking up the place

Attached: rVX4Tsz.jpg (2048x1536, 661K)

Bidet is still unhygienic.

I take a shower to clean my asshole properly. If you don't do the same, I'm sorry to tell but you won't be allowed into the ethnostate.

Attached: images (18).jpg (469x654, 29K)

I shit once a day and have my bowel movements timed for when I shower so I don't use toilet paper either.

take a picture of yours with a timestamp

>Why do wh*tes not clean their butts and let poop particles stay on their ass?
Because our plumbing can't flush the TP so it's either don't clean up, clean with your hand, or use TP but throw it in the trash can. Most of us just hope we are clean and move on

Attached: 1471803367032.jpg (4160x2340, 2.12M)

ah, the old shower squat. just stomp it down the drain and you're good to go

3 shells nigger

Attached: ae5ccae88d300222d46d15bbf0ae09987d549805823835e935fd9976bfc1db04.jpg (480x747, 33K)

I've only ever done that a few times in my life when the toilet wasn't functioning. I wouldn't suggest doing that unless it's an emergency because it will make the whole bathroom smell like shit for hours.

>getting raped by a toilet

You realize that those tolwits still require you to wipe right? Bidets reduse toilet paper and make it all around easier to clean yourself with toliet paper.

Aussie, I really hope you've been wipping after you use your bidet.

Attached: 1539269171629.png (976x256, 6K)

don't stomp the whole thing at once dummy

My uncle is the fattest person I know and was also the only person who used our bidet. He visits less often since we removed it.

So you go with your shit stained butt into the shower and then take your hand to rub it away? The hand you use to clean everything else?

Sounds pretty disgusting desu. Have you every tried to get rid of shit stains you got accidently on your hands? Its very hard you have to wash your hands like 3 times because shit is very sticky and contains billions of little smelly bacteria.

And all the other people using that shower... disgusting m8. I bet there are growing tons of shitbacteria everywhere in your bath room.

What are you doing is NPC-tier.

>using either

Fucking europoors don't understand having a backyard.

You wipe it with paper as usual, then you wash it on the bidet, then you use the small towels conveniently located right next to the bidet in every respectable house.

You look like monkeys trying to figure out how to operate a computer

I bought one of these recently, installation is a breeze. The thing shoots a little stream of water right at your asshole, you control the pressure, if it's a gnarly log you can start as you shit and it breaks it down like water canon miners used to do. All the shit just drops into the toilet, its fucking clean. The water just drips off, no big deal, unless you want an expensive toto model with dryers and all kinds of extra stuff.

Anyways, I hight recommend it, not more toilet paper for me and my ass is clean as fuck.

amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1540016981&sr=8-3&keywords=bidet

this place really is /b/v2.5

Attached: p-8615-atl.jpg (660x444, 85K)

Just imagine these little guys in the toilet and it's their job to clean your butthole

No. What I do is wash my ass last after washing everything else. My shower routine is like this. Soak in the shower for a bit and relax while the water runs over my back. Then I shampoo my hair, rinse, use conditioner on my hair and leave the conditioner in without rinsing. Then I scrub myself down, my chest first, stomach, arms, legs, arm pits then feet. Then I wash my ass with the wash cloth. After I'm done washing my ass I rinse the conditioner from my hair.

Jews are literally destroy our trees to throw them in the shitter

I want to do that but in a girl's bathroom

because this

Attached: screenshot-fetlife.com-2018.10.18-09-03-18.png (902x646, 516K)

a better question is why do you give a damn if my ass stinks. its not like I"m lettting you fuck me any time soon.

>Bidet's became popular
>Europe turned gay
Coincidence

Enjoy you ass cancer

>are you savage
yes, now take your squeaky-clean asshole and fuck off

Attached: smoke.jpg (404x405, 31K)

>he thinks niggers use toilet paper

blue pilled as fuck

Attached: 1535204265805.png (960x1440, 1.27M)

>. its not like I"m lettting you fuck me any time soon.
I'm gonna rim you and I don't want to catch pinworms