Police Corruption

watch the entire vid before you knot your panties. this is real shit, not just nogs getting nog'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFFiZzsf7Xg

'MURICA

Attached: 896987987.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060302065843/http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_053001510.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>38 minutes
>just watch

Give a run down at least faggot. No one is going to devote 38 minutes of their time to a faggot in Jow Forums for not reason.

Put your hands up when a gun is pointed at you no matter what you think.

This, dont post a 40 min video with no tldr and expect everyone to watch it

dingo dango

Why do people think you should respect pigs just because you hate niggers? Whites can take care of themselves.

Dont respect the person respect the fact that they can kill you.

They should respect that fact themselves.

Police hold the role they currently have in the US because of blacks. In the trashiest drug infested white cities in the the US, it's still safer than any black city.

i'd rather watch nogs getting nogged

AND SO SHOULD THE IDIOT WHO HAS A GUN POINTED AT THEM

Just saying lots of people kill people amigo.

blacks and other retarded archaic branches of humanity can't seem to grasp the concept of waiting until court to fight the police, and challenge them on a decision or order they find unjust. this is because your typical nigrah can't understand most abstract concepts, only the here and now.

A sheriff in northern Kansas was also arrested by the FBI for some corruption as well. Still not sure why it isn't hitting the msm.

Rundown:
>journalist goes undercover to different stations asking how he could go about filing an official complaint against an officer, e.g:
>"Is there a form I could fill out"
>in every single one the police officers at the desk get angry and start threatening him
>in some cases following him down the street, threatening him with charges etc...
>bruised egos

Basically they all should be fired, and this footage should be a catalyst for better training and procedure.

Also they arrest him. That's as far as I can be bothered to watch.

Most definitely. Though at one point, at least in some city I wasn't watching too thoroughly, 19 out of 31 actually followed procedure and gave them the forms. (which is way more than I expected.)

Pigs deserve a bullet between their eyes

I've already seen this before, and yes these police suck ass but not all do. THERE ARE CORRUPT people in every business, and government agency, but it doesn't mean they are all corrupt. These fucking pigs should be hanged to minimize corruption.

what a bunch of limp wristed cry babies.

But the guy doesn't have any legitimate complaint against an officer ? Why did they even bother talking to this phony lying fuck? Couldn't he be arrested for wasting place time and making false report.

Police are corrupt, more news at 11. Hopefully all the assholes in this video get shitcanned.

>Can I take a form? What's the procedure?
>SIR GIVE ME YOUR ID, I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING UNTIL YOU COMPLY AND TELL ME WHO YOU THINK YOU SAW. SIR I NEED YOU TO LEAVE
Nah it's blue line bullshit as usual.

What this video tries to illustrate is that it's a real problem, the extent is a matter of investigation.

fine. whatever, I'll just go kill myself then.
this thread is yours now. bye. dont try to stop me

lol wut

are you alright?

The cops got butthurt and tried to sue them.
web.archive.org/web/20060302065843/http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_053001510.html

Im on new meds my doctor gave me and they make me feel conflicted and crazy. they are syupposed to make me feel calm and not anxious though so idk what is up

Stream it, but try to keep it brief.

Shut the fuck up and take your lithium faggot. Down a couple of shots while you're at it.

stay away from Jow Forums and tell your doctor about that, i say stay away cause you're just going to get really bad responses from people like:

... See what I mean?

shut the fuck up already

unless you have your own gun

He shouldn't even be taking those meds, probably turning him into a schizo to suck off of the government's teat with generous help from big pharma.

its only paxil. i think it doesnt do what it is supposed to. i will quit taking it thanks

I would rather live in a police state than nog city.

SSRIs will fuck you up. See what your doc says, but be wary of what he says. Do your own research.

>Pigs deserve a bullet between their eyes

Attached: niggerish.png (314x350, 185K)

I can't tell if this is legitimately scary or the cops're just giving them a hard time because they look like that

Cops work for ZOG. Let's not be under any illusions about that.

literally kill yourself

ted turner?

Attached: 131113164236-ted-portrait-10-custom-1.jpg (640x427, 55K)

I've tried, but its' very uncomfortable. I used a climbing rope around my neck .next time I am going to try a belt or scarf

>alright, I want to file a complaint against you for harassment.

Everybody here knows the police are the stormtroopers of the (((establishment))), problem is nogs think the establishment is whitey n sht and they're too ignorant to see through kike scams like hands up dont shoot, thus whites support the (((police))) to defy the nogs

the jew plays both sides like a fiddle