AMERICAN RED PILL

The U.S. Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (Public Law 80-402), popularly called the Smith–Mundt Act, is the basic legislative authorization for propaganda activities conducted by the U.S. Department of State, sometimes called "public diplomacy". The act was first introduced by Congressman Karl E. Mundt (R-SD) in January 1945 in the 79th Congress. It was subsequently passed by the 80th Congress and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman on January 27, 1948.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be available within the United States.

youtu.be/LOEqFFZCsr8

Attached: SMITH MUNDT.png (600x414, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tD5J9KBG_i0
corbettreport.com/psyops-101-psyops-on-the-homefront/
youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
youtube.com/watch?v=rCuX4Up-plc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Fuck it, here's a bump

Attached: tv propoganda.jpg (480x480, 102K)

I've been very curious how if at all Trump's is using this. It's kept very hush hush and no one ever seems to mention it, probably because they would have to admit what they have done (both sides) with it.

yeah I wonder also, the mexico border thing is obviously funded somehow and all these NPC antifa wankers causing trouble in the streets and leftist propaganda on the news. I was researching one protesters identity when I fell into this rabbit hole. I had to bring it up

I would very much like Donald Trump to address this issue and about this ACT publicly

Attached: 1539827073432.jpg (680x698, 72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tD5J9KBG_i0

Attached: videonewsrelease.jpg (739x346, 86K)

>Smith–Mundt Act
corbettreport.com/psyops-101-psyops-on-the-homefront/

"In reality, though, it’s unclear what effect the Smith-Mundt Act has had in limiting domestic propaganda at all. There are no clear provisions, bodies or oversights for its enforcement and even the State Department itself seems unclear what bureaus are supposed to abide by it"

youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

he also added onto it with the NDAA of 2016 IIRC
something about Global Engagement Centers

Would it be crazy to think maybe Trump favors Fox News because he made a deal with Fox to not spin such propaganda and maybe it's the only network who agreed.. Trump obviously knows about the Smith-Mundt Modernization ACT. I mean.. he does say FAKE NEWS ALOT and calls them out on it

>turm turmp turm pturmp
FUCK YOU GODMANIT

NOTHING you said even matters.
durr trump
durr fox
durr propoganda durr trump durr agreed

uh fucking no none of them get to do anyting unless they all agree together.

HOW ELSE WOULD IT WORK

if only there was a way to make the NPC meme merge with "Smith-Mundt Act" and put that on the news. It would be glorious

it's the red pill america needs right now!

I don't know why more people aren't talking about this

Attached: 1539910317717.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

so what your saying is .. all news stations work together.. kinda like wwe wrestling and its fighters? its all planned out between them ? lol

really
makes
you
think

Attached: global enganement.png (1260x6666, 2.09M)

are you saying
This Is Extremely Dangerous to Our "Democracy"
youtube.com/watch?v=rCuX4Up-plc

OP make sure to use this on e next time too

yea and if you,
idk
watch wwf you'd see how it all worked
>hurphurpadurp

are you
idk
on crack?
herpaderpadoooo

INCREDIBLE.. good share thanks

no
probably its just trump favors the NEWS fox and its not all
u know
like THAT like exactly THAT what the video said? like who cares they all get their money from the same place.

wtf ever. idiots. even attempting is retarded here. inb5 jeewwww

i just keep hearing the official narrative from all of you all
maybemaybe trump is being used by all of them. who knows I dont know just saying.
but trumps doing nothing against all their shit. and whatever

good read, thanks user. SAVED