Twitter NPCs - Phase 2

Now that Twitter is outright banning NPC accounts, it's time to move on to phase 2 of the NPC operation: blending in. If you have a Twatter account, or are setting up a new one, do the following:
- Change your profile to a real name that has the initials NPC (e.g. Norman P. Cuxson).
- Change your profile picture to a typical soiboy or blue haired feminist idiot.
- Continue to LARP as a leftist SJW and push the boundaries of leftist insanity (e.g. post anti-white, anti-male rhetoric, stuff about your degenerate leftist lifestyle, subtle leftist racism etc.)

The best tweets are ones that straddle the boundary of acceptable leftist insanity and outright parody. Why do this? By blending in, one of two things will be achieved:
- Accelerationism. We will push the left to greater levels of insanity. This insanity will alienate centrists/moderates, and push them towards the right. It will also be funny to watch insane people say increasingly insane things. OR
- We will create an atmosphere of paranoia on Twatter. Leftists will not know who are their comrades and who are secretly NPCs. This will result in witch-hunting and collateral banning. But, most importantly, it will force leftists to THINK CRITICALLY about what they read on Twitter, even if it seems to be coming from someone on 'their side'. This will break their NPC programming.

For shits and giggles, I propose we blame r/the_donald for all of this (pic related, at some point we could circulate this image on Twitter to heighten paranoia).

How can you help?
- Create or edit your twitter account in line with the instructions above, and start LARPing.
- Repost these instructions (and image) here and on reddit. Or make better ones and post those instead.
- Post pictures of soiboys and feminists for people to use in their twitter profiles ITT.

HAVE FUN LADS!

Attached: master.png (1056x792, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVgGpdZH7n4
twitter.com/AlwaysNazis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you understand the potential consequence of this meme going the way of Snowflake.

Elaborste

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>PHASE 2 IS NAMING THE JEW
fucking retard/kike shill

This is not chess this is BLITZKREIG

Attached: 1539906456307.jpg (800x420, 117K)

>the left is fake news
>lets fight them by creating fake news

hurr durr

Well then go on Twatter and name the jew. I'm sure that will go well.
What do you mean by this?

Did you even get the memo Aharon? The goyim are not supposed to know about Phase II and are to be goaded about it at every opportunity! Laying it all in the open like this jeopardizes the grand Jewish plan to countermetameme NPCs into reality! We've finally taken over their memes and you go and tell them about Phase II.

Well at least they don't know about Project Whipplesnatch.

Welcome to the resistance this is literally what I have been doing the last 6 months . Post shit so retarded they can’t tell if Their fellow Democrats are trolls or morons . Just put in your bio lgbtq whatever and that your handicapped . Look on image hosting sites for fat pink haired chicks that look like they are on the spectrum . Use the left hashtags . They most likely won’t confront you for fear of being called out for hating on a fat gay person in a wheel chair.

Step 1: “It’s dehumanizing”
Step 2: “It’s hate speech”
Step 3: “Hmm, maybe I can use it ironically against them to take them down a notch or two”
Step three: Liberals on Reddit and Twitter and Tumblr now say shit like “Aww does the poor NPC need a safe space?” if you so much as question their ideals.
Step 4: Late night talk show hosts and comedians pick up on this and use it unironically thinking that it’s a pro liberal and anti conservative meme.
Step 5: Political candidates unironically use this word in their smear campaign against the opposition.

state mandated gender reassignment surgery

When your opponent is using your insults they are losing. It's why calling democrats the real racists was a losing strategy for 20 years. The only exception I can think of is fake news being successfully coopted by the right. They failed to do that with snowflake and safe space and they will fail trying it with NPC.

>liberals using 'safe space' as an insult
>liberal kike puppeteers using 'safe space' as an insult
>politicians calling anyone an npc
I was going to call you out for having two step threes but the rest of it was so wrong I ended up writing two short stories, a novel, and three columns on CNN opinion.

What a maroon.

Attached: maroon.gif (500x365, 824K)

Attached: images(8).jpg (739x415, 29K)

>Norman P. Cuxson
Kek

Attached: 1473178787767.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Attached: 374598374985.jpg (800x1180, 132K)

Use an actual npc as a pic, instead of incorporating npc into the name. More subtle.

Attached: Big Smoke.jpg (291x433, 37K)

who falls for this pathetic bait

>reddit

Attached: 1533079423846.jpg (836x900, 86K)

mods are news world events politica issu relat topic tier thread possib thoug writt post red cont white come love guys true allow believe speech expe high leve plac politi try pol fon size
weig check new thread repl instea spec does use non hurri life forc coas gov west html org help twitter youtube chann free texas watcg genera editi body user poor town whites fuck fake long time jews conse read exact daily cont think great drug curr anons jew literall best people need thank said israel home claim years paid bit liber let single thing npc meme entir seen
evil soul destr mean natio dest race europe today cultu music count talking germa ask youn america like know media niggers nigger forc stop pretty feel better shows actually mass
worse way idea society plan kek right saying trump winn poll happen blue point points big cruz women suppo coming got histo repub million taxes proo repu old cour live presid die tell electi night good russi russia won war fucking bigg econo midd obam fucked healt trad wait far tax puss late shill woman hone left bull pobabl midt answ germany happe memb states
west wiki flag agree laws rape pic brexit cust deal means union furure using shit didn mark looking type event bad countrie leave doesn make hard remem told dick order buy stupi man
statu rule guy atta demo comm post mome start country lefri governm wife redpo isla kids chur chri mind fave wants dead childre self lot serv group maki abso trush based lead ameri scie long possi person able spir things died liter god simp crea comp pict stron lead affo imgur hitl story total solu reason read care says problem refe chan guess astra win tayl getti wast

Attached: WAR.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

russia won war fuciing bigg econo midd obam fucked healt trad wait far tax puss late shill woman hone left bull probabl midt answ germany happe memb states west wiki flag
agree laws rape pic brexit cust deal means union future using shit didn mark looking type event bad countrie leave doesn make hard remem told dick order buy stupi man statu
rule guy atta demo comm post mome start country lefti govemm wife redpi isla kids chur chri mind fave wants dead childre self lot serv group maki abso trush based lead ameri
scie longe possi person able spir things died liter god simp crea comp pict strong free texas watch genera editi body user poor town whites fuck fake long time jews conse
read exact daily cont think grear drug curr terrorist anons jew literall best people need than said israel home claim years paid attack bit liber let single thing npc meme entir
seen evil soul destr mean natio dest race europe today cultu music count imminent germa ask youn america like know media niggers nigger forc stop pretty feel better shows
actually mass worse way idea seek society plan kek right saying trump winn poll happen blue point points big cruz women end shelter

T Roy Orbison. Crying Over You
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVgGpdZH7n4

Attached: 38DA50BF-52C1-4117-A2A8-BA64321A54BD.png (755x1742, 186K)

You people really need to get lives.

Based scitzo poster is back.

Be the wolf among the sheep. Have a fresh subtle edit.

Attached: wolfamongthesheep.jpg (640x480, 66K)

you need to gas yourself. the humor element made the NPC meme great and effective. you go full antagonistic duplicity and you deserve a back lash. quite frankly, knock it off.

Attached: Absolutely Subversive.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Just popping in to say that I was way ahead of the curve on this one. My account had nearly 600 followers before it was suspended.

twitter.com/AlwaysNazis

A tip: Don't follow too many people too quickly. That gives them the justification to label you a Russian bot and delete your account.

Exactly correct. If they use the NPC meme they’ve come into your frame which you control

I know you.
Don't stalk me.

Attached: Observant shitposter.png (362x352, 21K)

Before phase 2 - happening tomorrow:

This thread needs more bumps.

Attached: Australian communications.png (988x823, 69K)

Both are happening at once get with the program this is step 5

What about SJW

Sarah Jane Watson

That racist site won't let me make an account. If someone else wants to use "Noah P. Cohen" be my guest.

NPCs are golems, look it up

Attached: 8B4FAB47-281E-4555-87A0-A6FAA454CBF3.jpg (2048x2048, 667K)

Oooh I like that. Sounds good to me. The more subtle we are the more paranoia we'll create.

Made from grave earth and powered a by a scrap of Jewish paper?

Sarah Jane wantcox

Attached: 1537755248442.jpg (600x499, 113K)

You most certainly dont cunt, but keep listening to the delusions. Stop smoking fucking ice and go sleep you abo half breed cunt.

And i touched his hand in 1986

user, they deleted you

In other words you are too stupid to read it otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Attached: strewth.jpg (511x336, 78K)

Might be good to do this without even using NPC in the name, to avoid detection. Although I did this and had my account locked anyway. I could verify it with a phone number but I don't want to use my real one.

Reminder to not go overboard. Keep your posts just within the acceptable level of lefty rhetoric. Saying something like "Sweden should remove the cross from their flag" is fine, saying that it should be replaced with a crescent makes the false flag obvious.

Attached: 1540006471444.jpg (419x1024, 89K)

bumping for potential

What your drunken rambling? Lay off the VB mate.

Attached: 110472.png (1156x5330, 717K)

BUUUUUUMMMMMP

Attached: independance.png (345x564, 294K)

>drunken rambling
Keep telling yourself that seppo.
I am drunk and that is the only reason i am telling you anything though.
Think i won't get my arse kicked for saying that is a secret message?
Because trust me, i will.

also don't reply to this shills slide thread he fucking glows

Attached: begone Saturn worshipper.jpg (480x851, 85K)

WTF?

Attached: twitter_verified.gif (660x440, 124K)

Nothing, move along.
Bump thread.
Go to secret normie Jow Forums that is never talked about but has existed forever and give this thread a thumbs up there.

Fight the left by fighting us for them? This is quite possibly the dumbest shit I’ve read, in the last 3 minutes, this is pol after all

Not that a schizo convict like you would have anything important to tell me. I AM THE REAL TRUTH NOTHING LIKE ME IS CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

This is utterly pointless. It's got nothing to do with the meme and it's something we already do.

Might as well destroy the obvious fake npc account by the hand of the real fake npc account to gain trust and acceptance.

>This is utterly pointless.
Hi demoralizer

Already did that a few days ago, OP.

Attached: IMG_8739.jpg (1125x1159, 822K)

Can you just stop?
Your autism is showing, you can't see the pattern and you can't figure out what to do with the words.
7 fucking people, 7...
In over a month 7 people have been smart enough to figure it out.
And you want to call me schizo poster?

Attached: 3142.jpg (1242x1218, 712K)

I wish I'd done this sooner. My NPC account for suspended, now I need to start over. I was being very careful to not break any rules and still got banned anyway.

They're using machine learning to take down anything with the grey NPC face. I'm sure you can find a good basedboy from Melbourne to use for trolling.

Attached: Snip20180528_4.jpg (350x365, 26K)

Meet Natalie P. Clark

Attached: 20181020_012540.png (1206x1233, 1.23M)

Its a good idea my only criticism is the initials NPC are not needed. The meme has been done, it's now time to get voters. The initials give it a away top much.

Your best bet is to just have any fake profile no matter what the initials and just focus on accelerationism.

Create any fake account. Make yourself seem like a legitimate Liberal. Maybe even pay for followers. Its like 10 dollars for like 100 or some shit it's pretty cheap. Have a bio that makes it sound like you're a hardcore dnc activist supporting whatever local candidate and say shit like

White guilt
Sexual degeneracy
Open borders
Letting in immigrants
Mandating women to every position and 'strong POC'
Insane gibs for nigs
No white men allowed in senior positions.
White men need to sacrifice x y and z
Free shit for all aliens
White guilt type shit like we need to let poc have whatever

Just pretend you are the most insane occupy protestor ever but semi campaign for a democratic candidate but make them look bad.

Looking legitimate and lot giving away your name is a big step to winning and pushing away moderates into the 'normal and sane' red wave.

Funny how shill threads have all the jewbots posting in them and this important thread about memetic warfare made for and by Jow Forums is being ignored.

Or is that just me feeling that?

Attached: Cobber nise.png (711x947, 372K)

*initials give it away too much.

We don't want to troll, we want to genuinely show Liberal and moderate voters how insane the Democrats really are by just larping as a believable but insane Democrat activist onions type.

>inb4 we are all banned for 3 days

Attached: NPC general.jpg (1349x774, 323K)

Here's a problem ya, we already blended in before.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-135531__01.jpg (1080x1490, 206K)

MODS ON Jow Forums ARE WORKING AGAINST Jow Forums TO TRY AND PREVENT MEMETIC WARFARE
SCREENCAP THIS POST AND SPREAD IT ANY TIME YOU SEE JIDF SPREADING LIES ABOUT A PSYOP OS FALSE FLAG ATTACK
>NPC MEME HAS BEEN ATTACKED AND SUPPRESSED SINCE SEPTEMBER

Attached: 1539264078659.png (1123x483, 48K)

Yeah this whole thing is just fucking stupid

We're replicating their behavior too well. So easy to adapt their programming to our sarcastic bots.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-135548__01.jpg (1080x1571, 253K)

YOU
FUCKING
GLOW
you forgot to change servers on your VPN

ya, give up on the npc meme

spend more time agreeing with them

If this phase 2 op hits at the same time as operation grey pride tomorrow it would be perfect. Twitter won't be able to block both.

True. But they are using "positive" racism, but pointing that out doesn't help, because masses are fucking stupid.

( • _」• )

I'm saying it worked very well before.

Like we expected everyone to kinda just know but then there's this. It worked far better then expected.

just spout retarded shit on twitter as a liberal

even if you got blue checkmark cucks reading this thread right now there is nothing they can do lol

what can they say? pol is devising a plan of pretending to be DNC activists and spout the bullshit they spout to make them look retarded? how can they even guard against it? how will they know if its a troll or genuine leftist when they see someone tweet "fuck all white people xDDD go back to europe colonizer cave bitches!"

it will also create an air of paranoia and also make outdoing each other to say the most anti white shit as uncool cause they could be labeled the donald shills lol

Do you now question why ∞・ch was made? Though that place is a hell hole now too.

Now you changed servers on your VPN
seriously you glowniggers a panicking hard.

Attached: Oy Vey.jpg (660x660, 178K)

I don't question why double chan was made at all, who do you think organised all of this?

Attached: 43756487.png (228x198, 12K)

I remember we had a group of 150 NPC's who were going to start working on a trending hashtag for Tuesday morning. But then, yesterday afternoon, the great NPCocaust. Me and EVERYONE in the group DM's were banned.

IDK if we can pull off a tuesday morning hashtag trend now (it's the best time to get a hashtag trending btw)

Oh aussie larping as a scitzo, never change.

Attached: oh my.jpg (444x1024, 80K)

Oh juden satan worshiper larping as a christian, never change

Attached: eye.jpg (660x684, 85K)

you have to go back you fucking faggot

Excellent execution

Checked.

>implying I mentioned anything religion

I'm mearly an NPC user, a programmable bot to which I serve my judan master.

Attached: art.jpg (639x852, 100K)

Why is plebbit so retarded? They tried to do the same shit with the IOTBW thing by adding their extra chromosome to an already good idea, just let it do its magic, niggers, you faggots aren't special nor smart and by adding stupid shit like this the meme potential gets overused and wasted. I hate fucking retards who feel they're "leaving their mark" by fucking up other people's ideas. Just meme the fuck out of them, THERE IS NO PHASE 2

Attached: OP.jpg (382x382, 36K)

This website is becoming too cucked, sometimes I wonder why we don't make Jow Forumschan or something or will that just mean we would be admitting defeat?

That's the beauty of this idea: it actually works better if they know we're doing it. It creates paranoia where they'll always be questioning the motives of the people they're taking to.

This. Unoriginal faggots

Checked.

Attached: 1539658181817.png (1441x2000, 163K)

Attached: zoomer reddit. pol.jpg (825x959, 69K)

Attached: HostileNPC.jpg (960x784, 144K)

For profile pics

Attached: img_4788.jpg (1936x979, 255K)

Use aussie shitposter face.
People never question it.
Just a friendly tip from that notorious russian hacker bot known as Jow Forums

Attached: 1463049566976.gif (332x248, 529K)

Twitter demands a phone number. textnow and freetext didn't work, google voice also demands a phone number. What to do?

fake phone number?

Elaborate