Blue Wave

Alright Jow Forums, it's real talk time. I need you to level with me. Is the Blue Wave happening or not? Are the democrats going to get majorities in Congress? Is it all a bunch of bullshit, like "Hillary 99%, Trump 1%" ?

Attached: 20180613-103522-WEBNews2.jpg (675x387, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/polling/democratic-party-trump-currently/2017/07/17/4f0b1986-69db-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_page.html?noredirect=on&tid=a_inl#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It's not.

Attached: 1539919662677.jpg (1022x678, 208K)

Senate is strongly republican. They'll probably gain a few seats even. House will probably even out. I doubt it's going to be the huge gains they predict but it will probably be something.

No one fucking knows.

No one really knows but the house will probably lean slightly left and the senate will probably stay right.

if the post enough NPC memes - it still won't happen

DRUMPF has nothing. Nobody in theyre right mind would vote rebuplican. its time to get rid of these Pussy Grabbing Homophobic Racist Mysoginistic Xenophobic president. VOTE DEMOCRAT

Attached: gnpcsdf.png (589x467, 8K)

The Senate will stay Republican. The House is a toss up... it all depends on turn out. Make sure all your friends and family who voted for Trump in 2016 are going to vote in the midterms.

Attached: 1539974210245.jpg (1500x1285, 538K)

Republicans will solidify their Senate control, they'll lose seats in the House but not enough to lose control.
That's currently my hopeful prediction

a blue wave relies on voter fraud, and that requires Rs not turn out and be counted.
Can't rig the vote too much, but not knowing how many will show, you still might lose.

Attached: 1512323067657.jpg (1920x7627, 839K)

This. But this is before (((somebody))) had the balls to send another 4000 from shitholes. Every 50-60 year old that I know is more pissed about this than special K. They are all talking about it at work tonight. My gut feeling is 2016 all over again and that isn't wishful thinking, im seeing it. FL btw

If we're talking about one of the traditional definitions of a "wave" election where it's greater gains for a particular party than 20% of the past elections then it's mathematically impossible. Is it possible for dems to regain control of the house? Yes. Is it possible for them to gain control of the senate? Yes, but very unlikely. The senate is far more important at this point since we have a majority conservative supreme court, and any attempts by the house to impeach would just be blocked immediately. Also, I think it's important to point out a few trends from polls conducted by WaPo, no less:
> 55% of independents think Democrats only stand for "fuck drumpf"
> Only 32% of independents think they stand for something more.
> Even 27% of Democrats think their party is full of shit
> 54% of registered voters think they only stand for "fuck drumpf"
> Only 35% think they stand for something more.
> Similar trends can be observed for all ages and both males and females.
> The same trend can also be observed throughout the northeast, midwest, south, and west of the US.
> Divided by race, only blacks have a majority opinion that Dems stand for something other than "fuck drumpf"
> Even 48% of urban voters agree that they only stand for "fuck drumpf"
> While 42% of urban voters think they stand for something more.
Sauce: washingtonpost.com/politics/polling/democratic-party-trump-currently/2017/07/17/4f0b1986-69db-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_page.html?noredirect=on&tid=a_inl#

>supports a racist
>hates immigrants
>enables rape
>has no understanding of reality
>votes republican
>encourages hatred

ladies and gentlemen. the real NPCS.

not even trying anymore are ya

Attached: 1514889986637.gif (200x184, 1.03M)

>your the real npc
>goto polls
>votes republican

Attached: Untitled.png (593x431, 7K)

Early voting is already showing a republican lead.

>>counter_meme
>no u

Attached: Untitled.png (593x431, 5K)

the Left always favors early voting, most of the Right votes on election day if not one day prior
this is not a good sign for the Left

I don't think it's coming. The blue rage is manufactured, they have to pay demonstrators. When the red gets pissed they actually vote. The Kavanaugh saga pissed millions of conservatives off. Red increases lead in Senate and holds onto House. It'll be close in the House bc of myopic hate for Trump.

red wave incoming!!!!! beleieve it!!! all my friends are voteing red these elections!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (651x543, 15K)

> Doesn't even try to address the statistics collected by your own allies.
> Makes assumptions about my assumptions.
> Accuses me of being a trumptard or even supporting him in the least.
> On the other side of the world and living upside-down.
Umm no sweetie. I'm just regurgitating the poll's findings since I'm not stupid enough to think they're all bullshit after 2016.

>flat earth
u w0t m8

blacks truly are the ultimate NPCs

>hurr durr you believe in flat earth dontcha
>unironic usage of drumpf
>culturally appropriating a meme from the right made to mock the left and saying "no u"
Yep the left can't meme.