Modern Men

The state of British men today....

Attached: Cooldudue.png (847x1125, 904K)

there's not two testicles mong your entire population at this point is there abed?

and how many of these PEOPLE are males that are working? seriously what the fucking fuck

you can always go back to pakistan if things get too bad in britain.

Seems a sensible choice

The office just received an email from HR explaining the situation and apologising.

New 'pink' signs will be going up

nah m8

The funny thing is, if it said "DANGER: WOMEN AT WORK" it would have been seen as way more sexist.

Soon...

Attached: choices.jpg (625x372, 55K)

Chances of anyone working on that being non-male? The sign is technically correct. Also, men doesn't necessarily mean male in that sense. Man is short for Human rather often.

I want out.

>Chances of anyone working on that being non-male?

That's what really chaps my ass. Crew is probably literally 100% male, because women by and large don't want to do strenuous, backbreaking labor when they can earn 2/3 as much doing secretarial work or something far easier. And liberals don't complain about this workplace inequality and don't have government initiatives to ensure women are more equally represented in construction, waste collection, janitorial jobs, etc.

Why is the name redacted? Go back to plebbit you nigger lover.

You're bringing logic to British society, you're doomed to fail.

I genuinely hope this guy dies.

brainwashed faggot

genuinely looks like a ftm tranny

First devil best devil

I got into an argument a few weeks ago about this same shit. Show me women working construction jobs more often, and I'd get on board. Until then, these people can go drink bleach.

but the plural men has traditionally been used as a shorter form of "humans"

oh look, a mouthbreather on twitter said something, what a fascinating event come children gather round and we can have a whole thread about it