What's easier? Being a black man, or being a woman? Both are life on easy mode, but which is easier?

What's easier? Being a black man, or being a woman? Both are life on easy mode, but which is easier?

>black man
>collect welfare
>get jobs, housing, scholarship, welfare, etc. because of your race
>get to smoke weed all day and fuck white women
>never have to work hard for anything
>make garbage rap albums in your mom's basement
>Pitchfork gives it a 10 because you're black
or
>woman
>be decently attractive
>guys buy everything for you
>sell your nudes/premium snapchat
>get married to some cuck
>have the ability to destroy anybody's life in a fucking second without any evidence by accusing them of rape

Attached: 1529786767752.png (873x705, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/addiction-in-society/201210/are-minority-men-more-likely-be-gay-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a woman sounds slightly easier, but they're close.

Being a black woman

What's wrong with her ass!

Is that a fake ass?
Looks like a bag of ropes.
They're both niggers.

Honestly being a black woman sounds fucking hard.
>nobody finds you attractive
>basically mentally handicapped because you're black AND a woman

Hemmroids.

underagefag doesn't know what cellulite is

>being black is easy mode
lmao try growing up in those ghettos full of criminals waiting to kill you for your jordans

Don't fucking buy Jordans? Save up your free gibs and move somewhere else, or find a dumb white woman who will leave her husband for you. Being black is definitely life on easy mode.

>save up your gibs
Are you actually this dumb? Do you think they get 10k a month on welfare or something?

>Photo taken mid braap

A woman of course, preferably a white one although an asian one is also good.

About as dumb as thinking whites get paid in yachts.

why do white women love black men so much?

the jew has made the white woman hate her fellow white males. She, for the most part, has accepted the Jewish diversity/ tolerance propaganda brought on by universities and our ever so delightful MSM (the hippie movement also created rebellious teens) to "not see color/ peace and love etc" to the point of insanity and denying FACTS which then lead to the defense of our very nation. Boomers had a paradise, and as their liberal policies started showing negative results they double downed on them.

Woman, because at the end of the day your biggest issue is you may get raped. Being black is for life.

holy shit, its like all these negros standing around practically with their dicks out.
Niggas can't be dat fucking obvious

Attached: uncleruckus.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Two wrongs don’t make a right user

Attached: 6E1EAE42-7444-48D1-8A21-134DF221F88F.jpg (2358x4192, 2.61M)

Being a black man is harder because cops will give you shit always, even if you dindu nothing.
And you're more likely to get in a fight.

>coalburner braids
>fat ass as in fat ass
Jow Forums always blackpills about coalburners but let's get real.
difference between coalburner and oildriller is like night and day.
most of the time coalburners are the lowest of the lowest of the white stock. ugly and fat.
most of the time oildrillers have the highest if the niggers the cream of the specimen.
>once you go black... well... we probably didn't want you anyway

Attached: 56509478394.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Being a woman. Regardless of how overblown it is, black people do actually face some disadvantages. Women face none whatsoever.

i'm so nasty
i'm in the black lane

God damn. She has about 5 more years and then she will be living in a dump full of cats alone.

probably with her fatherless halfrican child judging by all those niggers

not really because nobody can stand them
white women have life the easiest out of anyone, and they still manage to screw it up

This, definitely. Black men have to worry about feminism and sexism, white women about white privilege. Black women can do whatever they want, hae 6 kids and collect welfare.

im a righteous upstanding black man and what is this thread?
calling paolo dorati 911 911

Attached: nigga.jpg (631x942, 68K)

lack of tough father

Being a woman hands down. Try being a rational black male. Try to get ahead despite shitty parentals and circumstances. Dont pursue sports ,enjoy math in school, do homework, get teased for doing homework, get bullied for reading and speaking semi-decent. Accused of trying to be white. Homework stolen and nigger's name sloppily written in different handwriting. Teacher is too dense to see this. Develop hardcore hate for niggers the most diehard neo nazi could never compare.

Yes those are ass implants.

>Normie is so used to pop culture he doesn't recognize a disfigured plastic surgery body
I bet you think Kim Kardashian is hot...

This. Alpha white guys scare niggers away every time. Niggers look for strength in numbers, White men look for strength in quality, not quantity.

Being an outlier in a race of apes must be hell.

Attached: 1526572748958.jpg (437x501, 22K)

I'd rather be a woman because blacks bring each other down and murder each other

you can only inject so much fat into it.

iggy has a nasty ass

She literaly has had implants or other plastic surgery done to give her a “big” booty, which is the reason her ass looks so out of proportion to the rest of her body. If she had the surgery reversed, and her ass fixed, she would be hot. There’s video I’ve seen of her riding a horse in traditional english riding pants, hat, etc. and she looks like an upper class British chick.

I can tell it's a burger whore by looking at that CELLULITE

Attached: puke.jpg (312x312, 46K)

A black man is a failed man because of his IQ and the fact that they're raised by single women. The majority of black men will end up getting shot over some nikes or some headphones, or end up in jail while getting cucked by other niggers. Being a woman is life on easy mode, being a white woman especially. Everyone wants to bang you, and when you get old you can scream sexist or get benefits from the welfare state while raising your children, and living on child support.

She's an Australian actually, she also claims to be abo because she got an eye infection when she was a kid which is common amongst abos because of their poor hygiene and because her family has been in Australia since the 1800's

Having to try and corral all the little no dads you've created is not easy mode

This

they don't

Attached: 1387368036082.jpg (2355x2356, 820K)

Goddamn, dat a big ass

cope

she's fucking disgusting woman guys have the best asses

it's not about proportion. it's the ropy shit that's fucking disgusting.

fucking disgusting

Black men have to deal with black women which arguably have contributed more to the destruction of America than any other group. That should end the discussion right there.

fucking

Being a woman sucks because most lose their looks so quick hence just as their money maker kicks in its already dying out.

Being a nigger sucks because just like the "white privilige" crowd knows the reason niggers fail is because they have shit for brains. The white whore in the picture will fuck all of the niggers but then as the niggers slip and trip over each other they get mad and have to shoot each other for getting in their way. Being a nigger only works if they are an extreme minority.

Both have it piss easy, but they still manage to fuck it up.

Why I have become so notorious on Jow Forums?

They don't. Generally nobody likes niggers. I live in LA. More than 95% of male niggers you see in public are by themselves and socially akward.

This.

Attached: 142CAEB6-4FD3-44CD-8F42-C3F7EE7B3DB2.jpg (1944x2592, 700K)

>be any man
>Be any woman
>wich iz do easiest mode???

What the fuck kind of question is that? Fuck off to Jezebel

Smack

Attached: 4C240B52-B245-4F24-8A51-680ABAE3ECF9.jpg (500x675, 101K)

This. It's usually low-status, mentally-ill and morbidly obese white women that associate with black men. Most white women are viscerally disgusted by black men.

Cottage cheese lipo injections...

Attached: iggy-azalea-1109853.jpg (2200x3300, 588K)

She literally fucked every abo in Darwin before she moved to America for more

Whenever you start a Blacked thread it should be turned gay.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/addiction-in-society/201210/are-minority-men-more-likely-be-gay-why

Attached: 603023C3-7159-4D1C-A014-30BEC0CC2B1F.jpg (768x514, 35K)

No batty crease?

If I were a woman I'd be a NEET and keep getting pregnant for welfare.

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

Just for you

Attached: E97D38C6-57FD-43E8-807E-7A9C8D6ECCC6.jpg (617x926, 53K)

I think everything will be fine.
God wants us to evolve. We, whites are evolved already and will go go to heaven.
And when all whites gone noggers will face the horrible fate and being force to evolve!

Attached: 1482697255897.gif (248x203, 96K)

Nasty weird

Except Tyrone doesn't give her any attention, he goes for Mrs Mudshark instead.

statistically speaking being a black dude is life on the hardest difficulty level.

Being a woman. It’s not even a question you newfags

This
Companies seek them out as diversity hires.

>Being a woman sounds slightly easier, but they're close
>Being a black woman
While both have easier life in average, being white or even yellow woman is definitely easier than being a nigger. In fact, even being a black woman is probably being easier than being any kind of man.

>statistically speaking being a black dude is life on the hardest difficulty level.

How? Yes police and courts in USA are racist but other than that?

Yep. OP is trolling or an OMEGA LVL feminist. Even hardcore nigger haters wouldn't ask a question this obvious.

Niggers don’t have the basic things required to live in a civilised society but women are npc’s so it’s a tough one

women aren't forced to live around niggers

Attached: 1516401799316.gif (503x360, 3.96M)

they do that to attract niggers.

Neck yourself

SEETHING ROACH

Being a black man is only easy if you grow up outside of the ghetto. Being a white woman in America right now is literally the easiest mode in all of human history. You can be a potato with Down syndrome and bipolar disorder and STILL find a guy to support you for life.

Being a black woman is harder than a white woman because less people want to fuck you. Still easier than being a black man.

I would say a black woman should have it theoretically the easiest. Gets the gibs and still a preferential male treatment if she's attractive or light skinned.

Ok then work a job or two and save to move out from that.

No it isn't. If you go to college (which you will likely get scholarships for) you're guaranteed a job because you're black.

I dont know but can we start memeing black girls who try make thier hair look kike a hite girls as being culturally appropriating and NPCs.
Sick of seeing sheboons walk around with fake blonde badly straightened hair.

Attached: 591DD38D-06B8-4764-9755-1EF7291DC191.jpg (640x480, 70K)

*like *white
kek

Be a nig is harder because ur dumb and no one cares what u say

Blacks get free lobotomies too

Attached: MelonBlaster.gif (600x323, 1.17M)

being a black dude would only be easier if you are somewhat normal, in other words if you actually had a close to average iq and could control your impulses, then yeah you'd have it made. but the vast majority of them are just a step above retard-tier and can't take full advantage of all the goodies society gives them so I wouldn't want to take the chance

White baby boomer woman is ultimate easy mode.

Is this actually accurate or is Jow Forums exaggeration?
Because I don't see how society can be maintained with such a fucked up system

sounds oddly specific
tell me more

do you mean a middle class black man? because then most of what you say is true but being born in the ghetto surrounded by hopeless people who literally try to stamp the industriousness out of you is no joke. My best friend grew up in that situation and his mom forced him to stop learning how to code and go work at Walmart because they thought he was selling drugs online. Another of his friends had a football scholarship that his mom forbade him from taking because college is 4 years and she wanted him to work and help her pay the bills. that kid ended up in jail.

this isn't to say that it's any worse than growing up in bumfuck middle america where they discourage you in similar ways from pursuing dreams and tell you to be happy working at the local coal mine or verizon store.

I guess it's really less about race and just social circumstance in general but you are right that more people are publicly predisposed to be kinder to the plight of black folks. privately, though, I think that white folks definitely stand to gain much more when making out of similar situations because they don't have some of the same inferiority complexes that come from the mass media

I wouldn't want to be pulled over all the time by the popo so being a white woman probably easiest.

lol what

being a white male is like living life on easy mode

everyone assumes the best out of me, but unlike a white woman - I don't expire once I hit 30 - in fact I only get better probably until my 60s/70s.

U mad OP?

That shit is unironically life on mega hard mode.
>not attractive
>not male
>not white
They get well over a thousand and have 0 expenses.

> Iggy Azalea
> Azalea worked in the US illegally until February 2013 when she was granted a five-year O visa.

Can she be prosecuted for this?

> What's easier? Being a black man, or being a woman?
Well it's incredibly difficult for them both.
One dies young from violence, but not before violently killing the other one, with violence.

Attached: 1530581385150.png (1024x940, 101K)

Id say being a woman because women have a sort of biological easymode while black men have an easymode provided by the society.

>imagine being so clinically insecure and obsessed with the way others perceive you that you pay thousands to have some doctor shove fat from your stomach etc into your already stupidly fat ass
>to the point that it's completely impractical and likely makes sense an annoyance at best
>need for attention still not satiated, must be surrounded by the most tattooed and tough looking niggers on the beach so whitey gets mad

wtf is wrong with women

if you talk about USa being dog is easier