LEARN SPANISH!

America is becoming more diverse. You should learn Spanish to communicate with your new compatriots. You might even fall in love with a brown qt 3.14. Plus, you could read Jorge Luis Borges in his own words.

Attached: spanish.jpg (355x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
youtube.com/watch?v=KwD-BoMjLxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recently began learning Polish.

I know your post is sarcastic, but why would anyone, even being the most racist in the world, refuse to learn a language?
I hate mudslimes and frogs and i'm actually learning french and i wouldn't mind to learn arab.

its about as impractical as learning Chinese.
Every hispanic in your country worth talking to is already going to know English OP.

Kill yourself.

Not an argument, snowflake

Smart phones have made language barriers obsolete. It's not even just that they're little pocket translators. It's that everyone has them. You can literally have a conversation with each other just with google. I assume even a simple app would be much more advanced.

>America is becoming more diverse.

Uhm...

Attached: 1531395722768.jpg (291x400, 30K)

"Not an argument" is in itself not an argument, Brainlet.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

Do you think ghetto niggers will learn spanish.

No tacos thanks, I've already eaten.

"Tu regere imperio fluctus Hispane memento"

Attached: yfGeA8Y.png (1366x768, 627K)

I would rather see this country become a radioactive wasteland before that ever happens.

I didn't make an argument, faggot
Go jerk off to your BIG throbbing brain elsewhere

Im learning Chinese, why is it impractical ?

What´s the point in learning Araba, so you can appeal for clemency when a muzzie is about to severe your head?

>your country

Attached: Spanish_Empire.png (1357x628, 38K)

says the chink whose language is only learn by tfl and incel western otakus

You need to know your enemy well. Are you a Gallego?

>I didn't make an argument
No shit Sherlock, I know that. I'm just explaining to you why "Not an argument" is fallacious.

Spain did own it but it was sparsely settled and white up until the last 50 years. the shitskin cancer can only spread so far before the host dies. when America falls I hope it's a complete wasteland so nobody can benefit from this one great land.

the shitting of my country is so depressing, you cannot believe it.

Kek

Loleo con su vida prros

Por favor me hermano, me gustaria pedir especially numerous Ochoa y uno cerveza, negra modelo. Con rapidez, o llamo La Migra.

Attached: smilingchineseman.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Learn Sugondese

youtube.com/watch?v=KwD-BoMjLxw

Based chink

Spanish is an ugly language.
t. lightskinned nonwhite

VOY A MIARA WAY!

beaner here can confirm

mmm no sweetie thise nation dont speak spanish but colombian, venezuelan, mexiacan, guatemalan, argentinian, chilean...

Para comprender el orgo de america o la creatura es muy importante de hablar el espanol.
Claro los negritos son el futuro de america

Attached: 1538319823725.jpg (289x292, 14K)

at least learn russian u inbred fuck

"I speak spanish to adress USA inhabitants, arab to talk to the french, turkish for the germans, romanian with the spaniards, chinese for talking to canadians and urdu to speak with the british"

Attached: 220px-Elderly_Karl_V.jpg (220x267, 17K)

Don't forget French to talk to the Africans

Kike pls

Espanol es una lengua totalmente negro tier. Los espanoles tienen que aprender lenguas de gente normal para entender que quieren los turistas en Costa Dorada y no morir de hambre. Lo mismo con los beaners, pero ellos trabajan en hoteles limpiando banos.

negro tier ahahahahaha, french is the language of africa
no one here wants to lear it cause no one wants to talk to niggers lmao

this would be hilarious if it wasnt on it's way to become more than a meme

Fucking idiot. At least learn russian.

Hey Portuguese bro , what do you think about he proposal of joining Portugal and Spain ?

If we work together Spanish will be #1 language before Arabic.

Imposible after Duque de Olivares, Spain doesnt even demand catalan in the EU so portuguese would disappear if they joined

>Imposible after Duque de Olivares, Spain doesnt even demand catalan in the EU so portuguese would disappear if they joined

Useless language

spain says only one language per country
in europe portugal and spanish are only speaked in 2 nations sonthey are useless in the EU, bu they are still oficial cause its symbolical
portugueae is spoken in angloa, mozambique and Brazil, 300 milion speakers

NEVER
YOU LEARN ENGLISH
I WOULDN'T GO LIVE IN MEXICO AND EXPECT THEM TO SPEAK ENGLISH
FUCK OFF BACK TO MEXICO

>bu they are still oficial cause its symbolical
because every language of the 27 is official

you either make every language oficial or chose english

Nice choice I basically learnt english because it is the most international language ,but it is logical that if spanish is getting so international(spoken in all Americas) you can learn it to comunnicate better with spanish natives

Por que os estadounidenses teñen que falar castelán no seu propio país? Ninguén está obrigándolle a usar o inglés, vostede optou por aprender e usalo. A túa comparación é falsa.

¿Como se sentiría se os estadounidenses chegaban ao noso país e intentaban facernos falar unha lingua estranxeira?

>America is becoming more diverse. You should learn Spanish to communicate with your new compatriots

If I worked in the trades I would learn Spanish. Literally every white person who knows passable spanish and was a tradesman is now a foreman.

Learn chinese...you will thank me later

I understand most of your message, well I wouldnt force them to learn spanish,and I dont think anybody is forcing them .

all spanish public schools here teach emglish so why not teach spanish in USA?

Eh, you can use Chinese if you do anything business related. I even learned some Chinese as well as German, so if you know English, German, and Chinese (or Korean) you'll probably get an easy job as a translator for companies.