Why do british girls get groomed by these guys?

theyre so fucking ugly and old and bald. how do british girls fell in love with them?

Attached: _103925253_huddersfield_grooming_gang_1.jpg (660x371, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drugs

the television doesnt decide what they want, genetics do. girls do not want to fuck prissed up little faggots, they want men.

Poverty and lack of parental guidance

bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

how do british men not get enraged by this?

These girls are in care. That means they're from broken homes, are addicted to drugs and are thick as fuck.

We do but we get called racist and have our lives ruined.

Girls do not want to fuck prissed up little faggots or inbred fat ugly retarded muslim shitskins. That's where the 'grooming' part comes in.

Maybe if they wern't swarming everywhere like fruit flies on a peach there'd be less of a problem.

We are

If you express publicly you are socially down graded as being unsophisticated and dangerous. This means you are less employable and less dateable.

The Muslim gangs that groom and pimp these girls out are also distributing, moving heroin too in a lot of places. They get them hooked and the girls keep coming back for their fix in return for being taken to a "party". As another user said tho, a lot of these girls are basically in orphanages.

free cocaine mainly

We would get angry but we don't want to be seen as racist. (Irony)

As angry as we could get this is proof that working class British are way down on the scale of state interest.

for how long will you allow this?

Girls love being the centre of attention. These guys compliment them, boosting their confidence, then the drugs are given and confidence is swapped with dependence, then the "sex with my mate, go on, he really fancies you" starts. Then the " you will fuck him, he paid" and the slap in the face happens.
It's a slow process, but it all begins with a girls vanity

I personally don't 'allow' it.

I have very little social life and don't earn much. I am also not a degenerate so am becoming increasingly connected to god so therefore finding increasing happiness within.

I was thinking the same thing

Are the girls all brown paki bitches or blonde blue eyed whites girls?

I can’t imagine any parents would let their daughters around these scum

And if the groomed girls are brown pakis who cares ?

obviously blonde blue eyed white girls. unlike you wh*Tes we dont let our sisters and daugters be spit roasted by pakis behind a kebab shop.

And yet so many refuse to believe that some poor brown person has the mental capability or immorality to manipulate a child.

99% white. They don't do this to their own.

British women always fall in love with darkies, it's their fetish.

What do you suggest we do? Most of us don't live in the slums of Huddersfield, Rochdale or wherever else. If these communities weren't the dregs of society - packed with benefit claiming alcoholics and smack heads - then this wouldn't be happening. Would I vote for a party that would hang these people? Yes. Is that an option? No.

Oh we do. You just can't criticise or you get labelled. Us brits don't like getting labeled. Don't mind labelling, just hate being labelled.
I would hate to be called racist for not liking Islam, even though I know 65% of Muslims are ok, I don't like Islam. If I said that in public, or posted it in a a newspaper comments section, I would be labelled

>how long will you allow this?

Are you implying any citizen of any 'democracy' in the world has any power to do anything about anything apart from put a tick in a box every few years?

Here is how it works:
Step 1.Brown men pay brown children to beat up white children.
Step 2: Brown men give anonymous tips that the white children are being abused at home.
Step 3: Since it's racist to say that brown children can do anything wrong, the parents receive the blame and the children are taken away.
Step 4: Placed in government care, society is now completely blind to what happens to the children.

Fuckin hell, you have no idea.
Actually, whites kids do bully paki kids, that's why the grooming has been happening since late 90s. It's revenge for the bullying kids my age did in the 80s and 90s. Get back at us through our daughters, but we can't say anything or
RACIST

I literally just made that up though.

>they're groomers
*sip

The police allowed it, the people we pay to "protect" us allowed it, the majority were unaware it was happening.
It is down to men like Tommy Robinson that it ever became public.

Oh, in that case, well done user, really enjoyed it

Attached: 1540000267095.png (500x644, 357K)

>how do british girls fell in love with them?
These fucking guys can get girls and I cant..WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: ehhe eehh ehhhh.png (568x590, 233K)

Attached: checked12784.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

I Have to disagree with part of this user. Tommy is not the saviour, he is the scapegoat we need, but he is not a hero.

>120 offences against 15 girls.
>15 girls
>20 guys
Someone had to share

Because apparently it's very easy. Easy enough a muslim can do it.

British/Scandinavian/Slavic girls love darker Caucasoids like Northern Indians, Pakistanis and Afghans.
It's got to do with the fact that we appear dangerous, exciting and confident to them.

Predictably this story has dropped in the news sites, it was top on the daily mail last night but has plummeted down, it gets a brief mention on the telegraph, and I’m currently watching the BBC breakfast news just out of interest and unsurprisingly there’s not a fucking mention of it.

>Asians

Yeah, so confident in your good looks that you have to rape kids at knife point.

The most fucked up thing - police knew about it for years and did nothing. Congrats UK, your police force is on level of dysfunctional countries like Ukraine/Russia.

Read up on the actual reports, the fuckers get them hooked on drugs and then the cycle of grooming begins. The ones that even try to escape even either get pumped up with even more heroin or they literally take them into a forest and leave them there until they learned their lesson and start performing sexual acts.
Unfortunately said poster is right, most of these people are typical chavs and our equivalent of white trash essentially living on with the dole one of ten children but each is from a different father, they get given alcohol and drugs as early as 10-11, these kids didn't deserve paki rape but they're not really our pride and joy either.

How does the UK put a guy in jail for exposing these cretins?

It is racist desu

I didn't say that these Paki pedophiles look good. All I'm saying is a well groomed, well read and well spoken Indian/Pakistani/Afghan does very well with white girls.

Checked, also has anyone noticed how leafposting has been less of a dumpster fire lately and there are now some quality posts?

Attached: EB1D5D78-339E-4544-ADAF-B7A643624B90.jpg (780x713, 198K)

Manipulated and Raped.

Yep, but only the girls with low self esteem

This is honestly the biggest fucking travesty, I get that we don't want our police force to be similar to USA where they shoot everybody but this is beyond cucked this is actively against your people.

thinks finding god makes u redeemable you're just as bad as the muslims

Why not ? He atleast has a spine to fight his own destruction. All the other cucks like farage, boris have let you down. You are being destroid by divide and conquer. Tommy has been illegally jailed akin to political dissidents in turkey or saudi arabia. You are topgoy

British girls are disgusting pigs that love "asian" dicks.

He spoke when others said nothing or knew nothing.
Who else spoke out ? Nick Griffin was another early grooming gang exposer they tried to prosecute

They're all doing long sentences in prison now. Justice is served although i'd be much happier if they were dead.

Based on what Pajeet? Your men are least desired, literal niggers (people that have been enslaved by literally all cultures) are higher than you in most dating sites in desirability.

u 4chaners are disgusting desu

Where did I say I allow it? I have to have inner resources to deal with the social death that comes from speaking out

Our police force killing poor innocent blacks gets WAY overblown by the media fwiw. It's really a non issue if kept in perspective. (((They))) want everybody to believe it's still 1960s Mississippi all over the USA. Fits the MSM narrative.

nobody has mentioned the BRO TIER sikh is actually the ringleader of all these muslims wtf is happening?

Jow Forums is full of retards now

when nick griffin mentioned the paki grooming years before it all came out he was laughed at

>If you express publicly you are socially down graded as being unsophisticated and dangerous. This means you are less employable and less dateable.

Frequently impressed at how accurately and succinctly the truth is presented around here.

Police cucks will be punished at least? Any news on that? It's there investigation about that?

the sikh converted from islam a couple of years ago

Haha keep larping bro you’ve never touched a white female. Only way one would let you get within 20 feet is if they were intoxicated.

"Indian" is not a race.
Most "Indian" population in South, Central and East India are a mix of Australoid, Dravidian and Mongoloid with very little Caucasoid (Persian, Scythian, Aryan, Greek et al) inputs. Northern Indians are Aryo-Dravidians, and amongst those Aryo-Dravidians, those men and women with higher Caucasoid inputs are considered very attractive.
So, yes, high caste North Indian men, with very little Dravidian blood, do very well with women, but Indians as a whole do not.

Attached: images (17).jpg (384x384, 15K)

You're right, leftists always try to spin narratives to suit their own purposes.
Don't know much about this one, but the rotherham ones, one of them died in a car crash the other and the MP in charge of that council resigned, honestly politicians should get harsher punishments than just they screw up and then they resigned thinking that's enough to make up for their screw up.

It's called being drugged and raped, if you think that this was a consensual love story then you've been falling for the words of literal gang rapists.

He’s a t*Rkroach

He doesn’t know what consensual love is

Nobody cares Pajeet you're undesirable and the joke of most women. You don't even have this big black cock meme with your tiny dicks. Literally nothing going on. The only ones that end up with whites are beta-providers since some of you end up being high earning doctors here.

>Target poor white girls (as in financially poor)
>Absentee fathers, lazy whore mothers
>Drugs and money and booze
>A regular shop worker can earn enough and buy enough drugs that the gifts and cash seem large to a 13 year old council estate welfare sponge
That's pretty much it.

they didnt kidnap these girls from street and forcibly made them swallow drugs you retards. they were willing

>thick as fuck
Nice

Brits love kebab.

These tea swilling poofters conquered the globe for spices, you'd honestly expect their slag daughters to conquer the middle aged meats of schwarma-slinging dunecoons.

they get groomed by young good looking boys who drive BMW's and have loads of cash, then one day they are invited to a party, forced to drink alcohol and then beaten and raped by a handful of much older men. After that experience they are so shattered and broken that they become virtual slaves to these men, those who resist their new life are beaten agaian and their families lives are threatened. Once you had 20 or more stinking dirty pakis smacking you around and beating you that soon becomes your new normal, especially when you know the police are not only going to do nothing, they are often in the rape queue

They're 99% white girls and 99% don't have parents or have mothers who are worthless junkie whores.

In rare cases it's not like that, but even then you have the famous case in Rotherham where the FATHER was arrested after trying to take his daughter back from a gang rape, and listed as a dangerous racist by the police.

Or the case where the girl who wanted out was murdered and chopped up, and when her brother attacked the killer in a nightclub (who was bragging about "putting her in kebabs") he was arrested for assault.

See and I'm sure even if I went to the slums of turkroachenstan i'd be able to pull off the same shit on 13 year olds.

Hey! No bullying on this forum! Go and apologize to that young man right now!

They were apparently a petty drug dealing gang. Let me tell you what it's like in that kind of environment. I did drugs when I was in high school. I had a few different drug dealers but one of my drug dealers was this guy in his late 20s that was always creeping on high school girls. He was white. It didn't seem strange at the time but looking back on it, this guy was a total loser that probably barely made any money selling drugs and probably was doing it just so he could fuck underage girls. I know he fucked at least three underage girls, probably more. He ended up getting busted for dealing drugs. He's probably been out of jail for awhile now since this was about 10 years back.

Every time I went to get drugs from him he would always have these little mini drug parties going on every day. It wasn't large house parties but usually around ten or less than ten people there. It was mostly high school kids or very young adults there. If you brought girls with you, he'd let you stay and use drugs for free otherwise he'd hurry you out the door.

I imagine the operation they had going on was like this but on a larger scale.

you would end up like the girls in op.

Why their fathers don't take the law into their own hands is beyond me. That said, I doubt any child raised by two good parents would ever be groomed like this, most likely they come from fatherless homes.

Most of the time, yes. Hence "grooming". There are of course the straight up kidnapping/raping cases, but they are the rare exceptions to how they operate.

They were totally no manipulation or threats of violence what’s so ever! They fell straight into the paki arms!

Attached: 4CD30357-A91B-438A-985F-55F201CB98CC.png (500x627, 151K)

Hey don’t the Turks sling heroine in London? Haha, YIKES faggot op...

Every little girl craves male affection and they don't have a father figure in their lives they find it from these creepy child predators. It's easy to blame men for this, but women are equally responsible.

Attached: Fiona Barron 11.jpg (1080x1349, 113K)

What fathers? There was only one father in that whole situation and he was labelled a racist, can you imagine 1400 girls and only one (1) father did something. Either the parents don't give a crap since they're junkies or they were from single mom chav families.

Easier said than done, we are talking about very large criminal networks with connections in the police and local and national governments. It's great to imagine going round to a kebab shop, beating the shit out of 4 or 5 scrawny pakis and rescuing your princess, the reality is many of these gangs have members who fought for ISIS and other jihadi groups, actual clod blooded killers, often with no real right to be in the UK, there are many accounts of the homes of girls who spoke to the police being torched, with families burned alive. The truth is the muslim gangs are the most powerful entities in the UK right now in terms of organization, power, ability and willingness to dcommit extreme violence and connections to real official power. What's little John Smith from market street going to do against what is basically the new European Mafia with an army of battle hardened beheaders and child killers?

For the love of God. Please take your country back, Nigel.

Attached: DoP2yz-UUAAhv7Q.jpg (564x564, 33K)

>Would I vote for a party that would hang these people? Yes. Is that an option? No.
Absolutely based and right on point.

No men are responsible

weak men

the West needs to wake up ASAP. enough of this weak boomer bullshit

And the American comes in trying to spin this into some women vs men narrative.

That’s because you live in a third world Islamic shithole

This kind of stuff is normal to you

WHITE POWER! I groomed a 13yo British girl once. She had low self esteem.

It's not just weak men. Most of these men who are not involved in their children's lives never wanted a child to begin with. Western women believe having a child out of wedlock and raising them alone is what's best for the child. They genuinely believe men are such shitheads they are better without their fathers. So shit like this happens because women are nurtures, not protectors.

>how do british men not get enraged by this?
The problem is if they actually do anything, they get thrown in prison with the very people they are fighting against. See the Tommy Robinson example.

Well when you put it like that. it all seems hopeless. What on Earth can we do? This shit enrages me to no end but I don't want to sit rageposting or telling my friends how disgusting it is, I want to do more.

This. They're being groomed, not seduced.

They have a grooming license.

better a thirdworlder than a cuck

It doesn't. Robinson was jailed for contempt of court after broadcasting a live stream from outside the court where a prosecution was taking place, after being explicitly told not to as doing so interferes with the proceedings and could cause the defendants to be released on a technicality.

Speak about it, it's amazing how many people don't know about it, the more who know the more chance we have of doing something in the future. Also never shop at a Paki shop, never buy and Indian meal from a Paki/Bangladeshi restaurant/takeaway, never buy another kebab and encourage others to do the same. Join UKIP.