What if America were split in two?

What if America were split in two?

Whites get the red part. Blacks, mexicans and liberals get the blue part.

Would you be okay with that?

Attached: oKgr9.png (1050x670, 124K)

No, winner take all.

So you'd prefer civil war?

Either we win and destroy almost the entirety of all Marxism, Zionism, and barbarism, or they can win and enjoy the grave that they shape. Only one of these choices leads to a potential existence to five centuries from now. It's not the one filled with niggers, spics, and commies at a majority demographic.

How do you know?

Do it by District instead of State and you've got a deal.

There are only two cities in Oregon that end up turning that state blue. Without those, it’s almost entirely red.

This map is so mindblowing to me. More people voted for Hillary yet 90% of the map is red. Is the US really that empty?

Attached: election.png (990x627, 460K)

>the majority of food producing clay belongs to whites

Sure thing. We’ll starve out the blues until they cave in on themselves and then just move in when the dust settles

Attached: 21D96166-1583-416E-829B-22B1527F2E8F.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Good morning, Not Australian.
No. the US isn't really that empty. But the amount of people that voted for Hillary in those blue areas is goddamn retarded.
If you took only half the 64 Million people who voted for her (and add a child or two per two people) strictly for those blue segments, that is an absolutely insane amount of people living in each area alone.
Of course that's not how it is realistically, but goddamn.

It’s more like the cities are that dense

What about asians, indians and muslims?

Yes, there are stretches in Montana, Wyoming, and a Alaska where the average population per mile is 3 citizens

Because certain races consume more tax money than they contribute by a huge margin

I would actually be okay with that

It's because of California, Hillary got 4 million more votes than trump there, which is higher than the margin she won by.

In case you forgot, CA allows illegals to get drivers licenses and anyone with a drivers license can register to vote as long as they claim they're a citizen (it's the honor system BTW).

Where do white liberals fall into this division?

No. A big reason why the US is superior to Europe is its geographic contiguousness. If you think Mexico is a pain in the ass, imagine a US physically surrounded by foreign nations, all being annoying. Lincoln was right to hold the country together. Where he went wrong is not siding with the South

Fuck yes, I would agree to split the country even 90-10 if that meant getting rid of the burden of liberal cucks, niggers and leftists.

No. Any fucker, regardless of race or Creed, that wants some fuxkkin Constitution and shit, comes with. All the other faggots can eat dick with the other commies.

Goddamn isn't Oklahoma fucking beautiful what a sight to see that map without a speck of blue. Am I missing any others? How can we honor Oklahoma for this great feat guise?
t. Indiana

I’m a heavy supporter of a state’s right to succeed from the Union but knowing what these people are like I’ll agree with Lincoln for once. They are free to leave at any time but the land stays.

civil war is preferable.

Burn down Atlanta... please.
t. Georgia

this, without whites paying taxes shitskin gibs would completely collapse.

Attached: diversity is expensive.jpg (511x836, 109K)

Wrong. Illegals get their own form of drivers license that isn't considered a valid ID and can't be used for federal purposes.

Sherman not avail for comment. MAGA that shit!

Who cares California doesn’t require a phone ID to vote. Just show up and then you are David Swanson and now Paco gets to vote.

when i lived in san diego, los angeles, san fransico and santa cruz, plus portland, oregon...the majority of people i met hated niggers, homos and illegals. i honestly think it is a small group of weirdos who get amplified.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-26-19h53m38s061.png (708x406, 329K)

Attached: 3.jpg (927x754, 115K)

//:Execute 2