How to become untraceable

Can anyone help me and discuss how to make what you do online untraceable and actually be anonymous? Many times i am scared to voice my full opinions even on here, and i'm not very tech savvy and don't know what to believe online when it comes to this sort of stuff. Can you guys help me and other people on here who don't know?

Attached: 29468583_10216175245392740_7772142022814851955_n.jpg (646x960, 69K)

Buy a VPN

Do you have any advice as to what type or where i should buy one?

Make sure they don't keep logs, don't have a history of handing over data (which shouldn't be possible if they don't keep logs), and it works for your devices.

I've heard good things about NordVPN and private internet access but I haven't been watching this kind of shit lately so idk if there's canaries or just better alternatives.

its not possible user.
>VPN
they keep your data. all you have is a promise they won't do anything bad with it: just like your ISP.
>tor
puts you in a smaller pool. Unless everyone else uses tor its easy to deduce that you were the lone tor user among a log of other normie browsers
>other browsers
same problem but with even less difficult to tracking
>buy a burner phone and replace it every month
immediately puts you on a watch list with every other drug dealer on the planet.

The only way is to randomly use other people's internet and computers.

Cost/benefit. If you are small fish a VPN or tor is sufficient.

if you're in a small pool and the pool is a honey pot, it doesn't matter how small a fish you are.

Thank you

Nigger the government spent billions and like 50 grand per unit to get internet deanonymization and airgap jumping to computers in the middle of the fucking desert.

This is like supposedly not winning against the jets, tanks, and drones and shit because they just waste you immediately. Be a fucking normalfag on the internet. Search for normalfag shit. Click ads. Use a popular browser, screen size, and log onto clean identity services with many personas that all look like normalfags. Swap purchases with other normalfags online. Use cash and buy shit IRL. Buy shit you don't need or want and barter it.

For context, find the shitstorm the kikes raised about ad clickers and think about why the Jews don't want you clicking their ads if you didn't see them. Now wonder what they would think if the ad leads weren't even real, and they're clicking like real people. Bleed the ad ouroboros. Bleed the identity ouroboros. Bleed the Jew.

That's assuming the tor network is at least 50% controlled by a single actor or group of actors working together. There's no evidence this is true and if it were it'd probably be China, not the west. So again, if you're small fish who cares? No one gives enough of a shit about your traffic unless it's large and illegal.

Pretty much this. I don't do anything illegal and never plan to, so if the government comes and kills me for being an ebil rayciss so be it

Tor puts you in a smaller pool of people but they can't prove specifically what you're doing. Typically thats enough if you want to separate out your identity from what you're saying online.

as americans is there anything we can say on here that would get us in trouble. if i for instance said i want to kill all jews is there anything that could happen to me?

You talking to a FBI agent whose belief in you being about to kill Jews could be considered credible in court? Cap 'em.

Then put me in the screencap.

The only speech that's illegal in the United States is direct calls to violence. I'm not sure whether that qualifies since you're not inviting someone to actually do it(?)

Problem is to prosecute you they'd have to acknowledge they're breaking the 4th amendment. I'm sure they could just waste us and get away with it, but we're still here. Maybe that comes later.

only post things when you're outside your house so they won't track your ip

I don't want to ever kill anyone, i was giving an example of something that is aid often on here

Ask Blasley Ford's lawyers, they made her untraceable on the net.

is this a dumb jew?
or just another trick?

Well that's good, i don't give a shit if i'm on a list for saying what i say as long as I don't get introuble for talking whatever. So we can talk about violence but just can't say that we plan to or want to incite violence?

>scared to voice opinion
>the one flag safe to do so

You don't deserve to voice your opinion faggot.

VPN, proxies, and...wait for it...NOT POSTING PERSONAL INFO!

You literally can't. If they want to find you they'll find you. On the plus side know that nobody cares about some literally who shitposters on the Internet. Unless you directly threaten someone or are a white person dealing drugs or are watching cheese nobody gives a fuck who you are. Shitpost in peace.

I don't endorse any violence

So nobody cares that I'm a White woman posting from Oklahoma?

Are you sure about that?

I don't know the damn rules, i don't give a fuck what country your in, if you know pol and what is mostly believed here than you should know the first amendment doesn't mean shit anymore. you should know that in this age of absolute zionist control anything goes

neither do i

>watching cheese
Tits or GTFO

Post faggy beard and glasses soiboi or GTFO.

I don't know what i said gave you the impression i'm a basedboy but grow up dude. I can almost guarantee i can destroy your cringey ass. where do you live and i'll show you how much of a basedboy i am

>no u
>can't even click the right post
S H I T T E R S H A T T E R E D

lol the term soiboi is so retarded and hiveminded they banned the word i didn't know that. that was the first time i have ever actually typed it out

Dont say shit you wont do.
Some hate on jews but the best recruiting tool was actually a Jew going to every campus and talking crap about feminism and libtards.
Yup, Ben Shapiro.
Now we need a Latino like Ben Shapiro. The Nazi larping is plain Stupid.
Commies in black, with red and black flags are beating old men and vets..
Please..

they're already put you on a list for asking this very question

>nordvpn
you cant even post on here with that. Jow Forums are being joos

Based and internetpilled