What the fuck are they spraying in our skies?

What the fuck are they spraying in our skies?

Attached: IMG_2218.jpg (768x510, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refractive sulfite particals to reflect sunlight back into space to try to slow down global warming.

The area I was previously living in had a visible reduction in trails and the sky was turning back to true blue sometime into Trump's reign. Since moving I'm back in trail country and the sky is noticeably less blue like a lot less, and hazy too.

ice crystals from jet exhaust.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_aerosol_injection_(climate_engineering)

Chemtrails block sun's wavelength that produces vitamin d in humans skin. The whole western world is vitamin d deficient.

How come some of them just fade away, while others spread out leaving a grey haze over the sky?

>jet produces low temp.

what the fuck

American education.
>jet spurts out water vapour
>water vapour is in cold atmosphere
>turns into ice

> not knowing how vapour trails work
disgusting.
> irish flag
oh. that makes sense. you're retarded.

some mexichink thinks he's smart hahahahaha

"Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Inside the typical commercial jet engine, the fuel burns in the combustion chamber at up to 2000 degrees Celsius. The temperature at which metals in this part of the engine start to melt is 1300 degrees Celsius, so advanced cooling techniques must be used."

Attached: jet-engine[1].jpg (550x307, 34K)

I live near an air port. Why don't I see the trail that the jets leave? They all follow the same path. According to you there should be consistent contrails leading in a predictable path to the airport. I never see any that can be directly linked to the flight paths. I do see, however, random ass chem trails.

Attached: fcd2fd6d87f06fc593785a06e9def891[1].jpg (640x480, 31K)

soi

atmospheric conditions - it's literally natural, don't lose sleep over this

> Why don't I see the trail that the jets leave
are you pretending to be retarded? it's not funny.

Horse piss

I've never seen it in my entire life despite living in a country so small I can see planes leaving from any airport in the country and 1 or 2 in sweden

Go ahead and explain then

I think so although I'm sure they piggy back other things. Today there where no clouds and it was almost 20 degrees F hotter than a week ago

Attached: 12.jpg (555x925, 144K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
read it. learn something.

>Wiki article

So you don't know

what a knuckle dragging fucking moron. i know about. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, FAGGOT.

Onions

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Don't let them make you believe that it's some kind of witchcraft.

smarter than you, nigger

engine differences, atmosphere and temperature conditions, etc.
It's not hard to look up how it works.

Attached: Contrails.png (838x822, 498K)

Then explain in your own words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
READ IT, YOU FUCKING MORONS.

> being this fucking illiterate

ITT: retarded americans and potato farmers

coal ash
youtube.com/watch?v=F6r0GqbH9Os

it makes perfect sense

they spray metallic particles that can be electrified and used to channel trillions of gallons of water through the sky from the ocean to the heartland where farming is so important.

What you posted has nothing to do with what you were trying to reply to

Powdered gold and silver to sustain the kikes between meals and infant blood infusions. It also has aerosolized bones so that doges without teeth can still rewarded for being good boys.

Ok so you can't explain

xenoestrogens

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

Mostly they're contrails. Some are for cloud seeding and some are for cloud dispersal. Every now again though we use some zyklon b to keep out jews and delouse the Irish and Mexicans.

kerosene

I did the math having some experience in aviation logitics; I came up with the number of 345,000 ground personal would be needed to service the so called fleet. When 345,000 people know something.. well

And all of them could talk about it and be written off as conspiracy nuts

What about 6,000,000?

dicks

Attached: 1539742323159.jpg (700x855, 82K)

loan a molecular air analyser if you re this paranoid jeez

It's either lizardmen-tier bunk or it's some kind of weather control. Jews/elites/etc aren't going to gas themselves

You fucking retarded mutt, the reason why you don't see planes that take off make any trails is because they are not high enough in the atmosphere to make those trails. Did you not read the post to which you replied to? Fucking unsinstall your browser you flippant faggot.

>Ok so you can't explain

So is that's the standard now for something being true? Like if you're not a doctor, a lawyer and a person with PHD in some given area of study you can't point to who people who have some/any of that stuff as an area of info?
What sort of midwest hick bull shit is that??!
>yeah I done hear what the so called smart one said
>but until Cletus tells me in his words I don't believe it!
Do you burn book in your spare time being clearly if they are not written in the first person by your own hand they are filled with lies?
I like a good tinfoil theory but the contrail stuff and not understanding the issues behind it, how they have been written about for as long as we have been flying modern air craft etc just makes one sound like a dumb ass.

Goddamn I hope you boomers die soon.

Attached: wrong_again.jpg (1239x902, 260K)

We would have pictures of gear; factories. Pumps; storage all sorts of cross industry things.

jp8 is so refined it never hits the ground

There are and were posted here before newfag

this is fucking hilarious lmao I can just picture you below in your little apartment all angry about the USA boomers dumping fuel all over you.

Attached: john-c-reilly-walk-hard.jpg (550x331, 44K)

geoengineeringwatch.org

Attached: evolutionary advantages.jpg (274x229, 28K)

Seen it all i'm telling you what we came up with years ago.. newfag

link to archive?

onions

they are spraying meme magic

jokes on them
they (you) will be dead soon
lol

but user most commercial jet engines are by-pass so there isn't any hot air to turn ice crystals into vapor

what is rapid expansion. You take ambient air. crush and compress it into a very tight area, then eject that super-heated mass out into a very big area. Suddenly due to RAPID EXPANSION, it spreads all its heat out and freezes. Like throwing a pot of boiling water into winter air. That is not all though. Modern jet engines are high bypass, so they take this a step further with heat dissipation. Go read on it, DO NOT take my word for it.

Also they are injecting nano aluminum as claimed lubricant for the protection of engine life. its to make us all dumb.

science won't work against morons.

>Refractive sulfite particals to reflect sunlight back into space to try to slow down global warming.

Refractive sulfite particals to reflect sunlight back into space to compensate for ozone destruction that they are sweeping under the rug. This also explains the white/yellow sun and pastel/sharp blue sky.

This just sucks, squezes, pops, and blows

search it yourself. this one is a better read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

I think you mean to speed up global warming.

i was a former aircraft mechanic, your suck/squeeze/bang/blow analogy was decent until
>Also they are injecting nano aluminum as claimed lubricant for the protection of engine life
what part of the combustion process adds lubricant?

Cause they are not at a high enough altitude. You don't go three feet up then freeze you need to be at cruzing altitude at least.
t. Pilot.

NYCer here, and I see planes turn their chem/contrails on and off all the time. The air is often filled with them so I've observed them quite a bit. Some planes have them, some don't on the same flight path. The worst trails sit in the air like smoke and just slowly drift away. I don't know what it is, but I don't think it's exhaust because I've seen smaller trails that dissipate quickly, and those seem more likely to be that.

how come this never happeend ever in the 80s
show me a picture from the 80s were they have EVER done like the planes

OK END OF THIS STUPID FUCKIN G DICUSSION THEIR CHEMTRAILS
GO FLY UP THERE AND LOOK IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATRSIN THEM