What is with all the spam for the 'hidden Jow Forums discord'?

pic related, its an example image, but many others are being posted. Be careful about joining the discord in the image, the whole situation and how this is spreading reeks of jewry.

What is the deal with this shit? Why is it getting pushed so consistently? Anyone in the discord who can shed some light on what goes on there? My bet is this is probably a jew trick to correlate discord user accounts with Jow Forums affiliation.

Attached: bait.jpg (712x966, 146K)

Its posted pretty much all day, in pretty much all threads I open.

It definitely seems like the work of a neet or a team of people to post it so widely.

Yeah, it would have to be a truly autistic neet to post it so abundantly and consistently, and at all hours. More likely it is a team.

A campaign like this seems likely to be jewish subversion, or CIA bullshit. It just seems really shady because of its murky origins, unstated goals, and the fact that no one is talking about it openly, its just happening out of no where.

Don't think its CIA, because they'd have our IP already.

My bet is definitely jews. I might check the archives for all the pictures they post under and see if there is any kind of patterns I can learn.

I halfway wonder if it's one autistic faggot just shilling his passion project. I think there was someone else before who posted it maybe once per thread. The new faggot spams until you hit the bump limit.

Nice, would be interested to see your findings. If its true there are 5000 members I'm surprised none are posting in here to speak on what is up with that discord.

Also having IP is one thing but one can access a discord account from multiple IPs. By having a channel which is a honey pot for Jow Forums users, there is a lot of analytics that can be done taht you couldnt do with merely an IP.

Either that or some other part of Jow Forums is trolling some discord server by having Jow Forumslacks constantly joining some 8 year olds minecraft discord.

Its a doxx honeypot. Its as old as /new/

It's a honeypot
You've been warned

This seems unlikely because the owner of the channel could just kill the invite link that is getting spammed, and take away invite link generation rights from users

It seems very obvious that its a honey pot, but do you know something concrete, or do you just strongly suspect its a honey pot like I do?

that is a pretty stupid picture I must say.

Attached: jew vampire.jpg (143x200, 12K)

It's a leftist org trying to dox you, never go to discords posted here

Ya, most of the pictures they post are shit like that, or their pictures that are commonly posted just with the text about the discord added in

This discord is the same, so this cosmic craft community looks pretty real to me. I think its just some autist that got banned and is spamming it to try and get revenge.

Attached: cosmiccraftwebsite.png (1173x747, 293K)

took me a few minutes to find out how discord even works (e.g. what do i do with that link?). Nothing of interest happening there.

Holy lmfao looks like you are right, its legit a discord for some stupid minecraft server

>there is some buttblasted autist out there spamming a image on Jow Forums to try to get back for probably being banned.

I wonder when the first one of these showed up. If theres a public ban appeal part of the forum, we could correlate someones ban with the start of the discord spam.

They use a couple of different images to spam with which complicates matters, but since it is almost certainily one anally annihilated autist, there are probably a small enough number of images being created and used that this could be done.

Don't make threads about it, just ignore him. It's just some no life king spreading his meme trying to get the discord banned or whatever.

confirmed true