White Canadian Bulldyke gets 10 years in Thai Prison

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/mom-im-in-trouble-grande-prairie-woman-faces-decade-in-thai-prison/ar-BBOCcZ4?ocid=spartanntp

>One of two tourists charged with vandalism for spray painting graffiti on an ancient red-brick wall in northern Thailand is from Grande Prairie, Alta.

>Be young liberal white woman
>Go to foreign country, act like a retard, get arrested
>WTF what do u mean other countires arnt like my fantasy millenial playground!

Attached: bulldyke.jpg (620x460, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/mom-im-in-trouble-grande-prairie-woman-faces-decade-in-thai-prison/ar-BBOCcZ4?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should've fucking had her shot in her Vagina.

Attached: 0648B5F1-43E1-4231-AF61-3842D42D5906.jpg (247x139, 12K)

Checked and keked.
And with Lil Tater Trudoo in power, her country will either cry and beg for the mercy of Thai Ladyboys, or thank and praise them for being so brave.

Bitch like that uses their Pussy to do whatever the fuck they want. Shoot it off = Problem solved.

Fucking scousers.

TRUDEAU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

Shut up.

Based and Thairedcurrypilled

Fucking White Knight KYS!

Checked lol.

>spray painting graffiti on an ancient red-brick wall
She deserves it.

I'm a woman so nothing is ever my fault. Including my own actions. Alcohol is to blame. Waaaaaa Mommmmmyyyyyy

>Police Major user
KEK

pussy pass, denied

Fuck up faggot

It's always good to trash a country when you visit. The locals love it.

GOOD DIGITS CONFIRM

That's more time than Gucci Mane got. Maybe a few years of lesbian scissoring in a Thai jail isn't so bad. At least the leafs don't have to worry about her vandalizing their neighborhoods anymore.

Attached: 1538709861880.gif (437x245, 3.38M)

>10 years for uncivilized mutt for spraying a graffiti
like pottery

Grafiti on a national "treasure", caught on camera.
I HOPE THE WOMEN PRISONS ARE AS BAD AS MENS!

Attached: prison.jpg (290x244, 35K)

>Police Major user Cherdchutrakulthong
>user said they do not yet have a lawyer
Thanks user.

Attached: laofacewhen.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Look at that disgusting fucking creature. She's basically a reminder of the low standards of the west. Extreme obesity is allowed. Pretending to be the opposite sex is encouraged. Spraying a wall is revolutionary and she would be considered a super cool person to do that next to a western liberal city university.

Attached: chrome_2018-10-20_05-41-13.png (365x358, 326K)

Attached: nose ring.jpg (290x211, 12K)

Lol what an ugly retarded piece of shit

>Furlong Lee
I've drunk near that graffiti, from a little camper van that converted into a street bar. Chaing Mai is a beautiful little place with such friendly citizens, these people should be hung for trying to ruin it. Fucking scousers and leafs. SCUM

Why does he look so effeminate?

>"They admitted to the crime," Police Major user Cherdchutrakulthong told >Reuters. "When people visit somewhere they should know not to [leave] graffiti."
>Brittney Schneider and Furlong Lee

no way this news is real

Now I don't condone this shit but 10 years for something that could be removed with some chemicals? I feel like this is typical jungle monkey behaviour holding a white girl ransom in order to get some big bribes.

> (OP)
>>Police Major user Cherdchutrakulthong
>>user said they do not yet have a lawyer
>Thanks user.
And they say meme magic isn't real. The avatar of user is out there jailing SJWs already.

Cunts pretending to be Men!

in other words, you condone it.
Piss off, hope she gets raped and eaten over there.

This way she will be able to immerse herself into the local culture!

I hope they stuff her in a fucking trash can!

You are not the standard for everyone else faggot! Matter of fact you are standards of nothing!

there's a difference between condoning something and putting someone in burrfuck Thai prison for a fucking decade.

Yes shes a dumb cunt, but that's almost a death sentence. I would probably die rather than spend 10 years in some 3rd world dungeon

no you fucking tard, I see an extreme sentence for a minor crime. this is extoration against white people which is typical of this fucking thai faggots. You must realize that thai people are the most corrupt and degenerate fucking humans on the planet. If you don't know this I implore you to visit their piss stinking shit hole. North of Chaing Mai is nice though once you get out of the rat infested moat that surrounds that city.

disgusting. hope she suffers in thai prison

Do the crime do the time! Not their fault she is a entitled cunt in the USA like a nigger but anywhere else they only have their worthless own salt in their body to carry them forward which really is them trying to drag everyone down with them!

too lenient

too fucking bad
it's another country's laws
if you don't like it you can GTFO
now she's gonna cry to her embassy wah wah,wah get me out! i just want to go home!
stupid self righteous bitch

that's okay Hans, you already live in a 3rd world dungeon

I think they should move the sentence to 15 years since people like you're acting like an insufferable kike cunt over it!

Should it be moved to 20 years?

I feel bad for Trudeau

Foreigners in Thailand suffer from something that amounts to lese-majeste Tourette’s syndrome

I was in Thailand once and this guy was absent-mindedly scratching a coin with a pen

I quietly asked him are you actually defacing the kings portrait (he was)

The look of absolute terror on his face was hilarious, it might sound that funny but I guess you had to be there

Royal roastie detected

Extreme sentence by your standards,she went to another country so she is going to abide by their rules. I know this can be very difficult for you leafs to understand.

God I hooe those friendly foreigners do her like they do their traffickers and execute her.

when you need tourist money but have to keep western degenerates in check

Attached: spicy.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

Thais don't fuck around. You can get 10 years for shit talking the king or even simply stepping on a coin which has his face on it.

Reminder this a country where poor rural families sell young boys (less than 10 years old) into Muay Thai schools, essentially becoming child gladiators.

These stupid cunts vandalize our monuments too. Gogo gadget Thailand.

White people need to stop using their power for the ungrateful and the profane. That includes stealing niggers in China bull dykes in Thailand so on so forth. White people should be using their power ONLY FOR WHITE PEOPLES BENEFITS! THE SUB PRIMATES AND THE PROFANE DO NOT DESERVE ANY QUARTER! THE RACES WILL KNOW THEIR PLACES!

They are allowed to they are not Canadian!

So where is the video?

kek

Attached: wut.jpg (292x351, 18K)

lol k bud, I know youre all safe an comfy in your home, but when or if you ever go travelling and if maybe you get into a bit of a pickle remember this. howeer I doubt you'll ever go see another culture and experience first hand what racism is. I had other races/people try to steal and take me for all my belongings all the time. it what made me what I am now, and its why I don't want these monkey fuckers in my country, nor do I want people that come from countries of similar wealth because, unlike you, I know. I know these fuckers are swindlers, and that dyke will go free but only if mommy and poppy pay those corrupt judges and officials theirs little piece. They only do it to white people. I've seen it time and time again. So you must be some sort of mutt or nigger or chink if you think this is ok. And if that is the case, then you are the proplem as well.

Welp, I assume she gets reverse-extradited to serve out her sentence in the home country maybe? Then gets out after 3 years and 4 months for good behaviour or some such? Still a tough life lesson I'm sure.

corruption.

This is like getting fined in mexico for drinking on the beach. Its only to extort a bribe.

Read a book called "The damage done" it's an Australian blokes account of 7 years in a thai prison. 40 people to a cell, a bucket for shit, rampant disease, and the first pages describe a man who had a cockroack bore into his ear amd lay its eggs there (they hatched). This bitch is toast

I wonder what Thai prison would be like, I'm a big farm boy and I don't think I've ever seen a thai that's even half my size.
I guess the guards probably all have guns otherwise a westerner could just be like "nah" to them.

Good, we need stricter punishments for graffiti and vandalism, every train in this fucking none countries is covered in some retarded graffiti, we need to start chopping hands off till the niggers behave.

Attached: lynching-africa-man-burn-death-necklacing.jpg (832x460, 49K)

Destroying an ancient wall is a minor crime?
Fuck off.

You are a faggot that is why they tried to steal all your belonging now hang yourself!

Brokedown Palace 2: The Bulldyke Vandals

I hear they like kickboxing

I've expersianced plenty of racism for sub primate niggers in the USA and all the niggers lovers that pity them and then call them equal! I've had a nigger even point a gun in my face before. Why? Why else they were a nigger!

Attached: graffiti.jpg (454x441, 32K)

Top KeK

Why is our subhuman waste escaping from their sink estates and going abroad, that's what I want to know. The fuck is that oxygen thief doing with a passport?

destroying a wall and defacing a wall are two different things. She deserves punishment, but perhaps there is a better one? Like cleaning the wall under the guidance of some Buddhist monks? And maybe some community service?

You know nothing of the outside world. Everyone wants your personal belongings in one way or another. You either give them away for other things, or others steal them from you when you are not looking. Grow up kid.

>gnome guy hands over his leg for your convenience
that would basically be like griefing their own team

Why did she do that?

She's got a good job that a White Man would do twice as well at. Its called shit skin and faggot entitlement!

oh, i understand. you didnt want your fellow brit to shitpost without a license, so you told him to shut up out of concern. model citizen, you.

I know more about it that YOU! That is why I don't go to nip land and fuck their shit up! Nor defend some worthless sack of shit!

I looked up Thai prisons on YouTube
>British chick
>”I’ve done a year, don’t have much time left and all I’ve lost is four teeth. It’s not that bad”

Attached: F78253A9-1B40-4204-B4FB-294A3AEED357.jpg (1242x680, 405K)

Yes, yes, yes, that's all fine and shit
But
WHAT DID THE GRAFFITI SAY?

Yeh it is pretty terrible but these cunts have to learn the cultures that they would prefer us to be are never as free.

It's kind of shocking that this happened because we're so used to women getting away with everything in the west. Then, they go to some shithole thinking they can get away with anything there like they do here and quickly find out that they've been living in a fantasy world their entire lives and reality is about to hit them in the face. I imagine Canadian diplomats have been working around the clock trying to get her freed. There might even be protests to get her freed. Right now she is exactly where she deserves to be.

>You know nothing of the outside world. Everyone wants your personal belongings in one way or another. You either give them away for other things, or others steal them from you when you are not looking. Grow up kid.

Plenty of niggers and shit skins who want to take everything from White people here and abroad. Nigger stole my bike in 8th grade. Its just another instance.

low impulse control

Attached: dataninja.jpg (252x408, 13K)

would you be okay if she had the option of caning instead?

Attached: 7664583.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Be not surprised for leaves place zero intrinsic value on anything including solid gold and their entire country but will save up weeks for a bag of milk. An angry leaf is the weathervane of a righteous deed.

Seems fair to me
losing just 4 teeth in a year is probably a sign of good health for britbongs

>msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/mom-im-in-trouble-grande-prairie-woman-faces-decade-in-thai-prison/ar-BBOCcZ4?ocid=spartanntp

Good. Fuck her.

Awesome. Any Thai anons know what prisons are like there?

>lesbian
>using her pussy for gain
There are more effective ways to use a vagina
Sad

Think of the man swinging the cane. It's a punishment for him, too.

Roastie detected.

This article is fucking gold
>Police Major user Cherdchutrakulthong
>Brittney Schneider
>Video footage obtained by Reuters showed the words "Scouser Lee" painted on the wall in an apparent reference to the English city of Liverpool.
>Tara said Canadian officials told her there is nothing they can do to change local laws in Thailand.
fucking KEK

Attached: BBOCnhG.jpg (620x465, 45K)

It’s possible the Thais are frustrated with tourists using their country as a playground and are setting an example. I’ve been there half a dozen times, if you remember you’re a guest in almost any foreign country, you’ll be fine. Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger.

Nah, 10 years in prison will send a strong signal to other Leafs to not do the same thing.

Teach your fellow Leafs near and far what will happen when you vandalise another country.

Attached: 1533644481207.jpg (1200x1600, 1.7M)

Becasue She is better than everyone else!

Shillary told her she has a CUNT!

Attached: 100%cracker.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Too bad your countrymen didn't take a similar approach to racemixing. Dropped the ball there.

But in Thailand veganes are cheap and bobs are practically free. Hers would hold no power there.

Nigel you should fuck off back to favorite liberal subleddit you pussy

I was thinking about this, I would definitely rather get caned than go to thai prison for 10 years. Or even 5 years. Or even 1 year.

Is that your composting bin? These designs are so simple yet work so well.

>ancient wall
>just clean it with some chemicals bro!

Do you really have trouble understanding why your people face immediate dismission here?

A leaf in prison is the only good Leaf.