GUN GRAB = LAND GRAB

SOUTH AFRICAN GOVERNMENT TRYING TO MAKE SELF DEFENSE ILLEGAL, REMOVE IT AS GROUNDS TO OWN A GUN

These niggers want to take our guns so they don't have to worry about being shot when they come for our farms and private property.

>big happening
big happening

youtu.be/xHuetjAZudE
paratus.info/2018/10/17/gun-ban-amendments/

If this amendment passes it will be almost impossible to fight back when truckloads of kaffirs rock up to kill you and torture your family to death.

Attached: gun control.png (627x906, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xHuetjAZudE
thesouthafrican.com/south-african-national-defence-force-terrorist-threat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can you guys fight against this if it does pass?

A full-on revolt

Bury the parts on the farm I guess, or form shoot syndicates.

not much we can do, all guns have to be registered with the state, and you are required to report stolen or lost guns, so if they rock up to confiscate your guns and you say "sorry I lost it" you are getting arrested. Only way to fight against it at that stage is to shoot whoever tries to take them

Here is a good guide for you lucky fuckers with guns to defend yourselves from niggers
>Niggers come to steal your crops
Shoot them
>Niggers come to kill your family
Shoot them
>Niggers come to take your land
Shoot them
>Niggers come to take your guns
Shoot them

Are you noticing a pattern here? Whilst you have guns you don’t have to do anything

guns are illegal here too yet everyone has a Zastava full auto AK and a few boxes of hollowpoints under the floorboards.
Do you not have boating incidents in Africa?

South African civil war now!

aye that sounds like a good plan

inshallah

Outnumbered 1:10 btw

I say, repeat this to Nancy Pelosi.
Let it live inside her head.

Kaffir nazi's

I thought you all have already moved to russia. What happened?

At this point? Shoot whoever comes to take them

Kaffir communist

You need a squad of “snipers” waiting to mow down the niggers who show up. They may send more than you can handle alone. Find a nigger on the inside to tip you off when/where they’re coming.

HAHAHA sweetie, you are gone. Viva ANC! Take back our land!

Malnourished (literal) retards in the Middle East have fought off the most powerful army in the world at 10:1 for years. Look at what works and do that.

check out the link I gave in OP, youtu.be/xHuetjAZudE , they want to limit bullet ownership to 25 per gun too

So it's better with niggers than with commies, huh? Can't judge you.

Yeah, then we get shit like this coming out thesouthafrican.com/south-african-national-defence-force-terrorist-threat/

Clearly they're trying to prevent a Civil revolt

Attached: 1528630408901.png (1200x1200, 351K)

Oh, nevermind. I didn't notice your last post. You are just retarded.

Proof

and thats a good thing

Attached: fuckingkike.gif (500x375, 337K)

as long as we can use the upcoming race war as a cover to bump off the anglos, I'm happy

Attached: een man.jpg (736x1113, 725K)

dude the image related is screenshots of the proposed amendment

Inb4 post your DNA results.

Attached: Riot_01.jpg (582x390, 101K)

Was just trolling.

Good job.

Can't argue with that, I still hope May gets what's coming to her by a peaceful Muslim

>haha i got you, I was only pretending to be a retard and you fell for it

Honest thoughts on this actually going through?

I would say above-average. there is a fuck ton of political power behind this so unless there is widespread threat of revolution it is going through. after that we will ahve to rely on the consitutional court to nullify it, but last month the government announced new legislation to cuck the concourt too so if it gets that far we are fucked

>Fuck ton of political power behind this.
Any more info on that?

god i cant wait for the white teen girls getting their hymens tore buy nigger rape gangs shows up on the deep web

Attached: 44168579_2104751086506481_1154924423950630912_o.jpg (1328x1140, 126K)

are there many of you?

Where was this?

watch the vid in OP, this amendment is meant to disarm people so that farm seizures can go ahead "peacefully".
If you look at the stuff GOSA has been doing, they've spent the past decade defending against or trying to temper similar amendments which have already stripped us of a lot of rights and made gun ownership a huge hassle.
ANC and EFF are going to push this so they don't get shot while stealing farms, and DA is going to push it because they are a bunch of centrist libtard faggots who think big evil guns are scawy

courts are our only chance of stopping it

THERE ARE DOZENS OF US

DOZENS

I'm pretty a lot of people other then whites will revolt, it does have a big possibility of becoming a happening.

That being said we might soon have a saffer spring

Attached: IMG_20181008_160353_837.jpg (564x523, 46K)

Still more white than London, Soutie

Zero sympathy for whites in Africa

I'm thinking of learning a kaffer language so I can translate their Comms during the boogaloo. Should I learn my regional kaffer language or is there one that should be focussed on?

I'm sorry Boers, I wish something I could do to help you guys, you only have each other now. Stay safe, and good luck.

Lynch yourself Tyrone.

Learn the most common one desu, it's versatile in your context

This response shows up in almost every saffa thread. Along with the "South Africans aren't white" shill. Ignore

Didn't help that the people commanding the US forces were not on the US's side

How well armed are you guys?

Africa is for niggers. White men belong in USA, Canada, Australia, and Northern and Eastern Europe.

Lots of people have legal arms, even more have less then legal arms. If they pass this through black market weapon sales are going to increase substantially.

Attached: IMG_20181011_103849_772.jpg (1029x1280, 135K)

We're willing to die to prove your point of view fren.

Attached: 41.jpg (768x1106, 153K)

>190117889
Get some new bait.

You must not let them take the guns! Fight for your right to arms as if it is a fight to save your life.
You must do this or all will be lost.

Get fucked, Tyrone. The entire world rightfully belongs to the white man. Besides, the Boers didn't "steal" land, they went to an uninhabited part of africa.

Give me liberty or give me death

1 white man is worth at least 10 niggers in battle.

You guys will be fine, it’s not like you gave up your right to bear arms or anything.