This is Mitch McConnell. Say something nice about him

This is Mitch McConnell. Say something nice about him.

Attached: MitchMcConnell.png (1480x833, 612K)

Holding down the Senate with an iron fist.

Pretty much saved the american court system

Attached: 1538807619777.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

I will cheer at his funeral.

Disgusting closeted fag, never did anything for the common good, bought and paid for by Russian oligarchs

He's made it this far.

>TurtleMan
>a Russian bot
U wot m9?

Based Conservative.

He has an interesting face. I approve.

I admire him, I frankly confess it; and when his time comes I shall buy a piece of the rope for a keepsake

tyranny of the minority, he's playing on easy mode where is 740k votes equal the vote of 40 million in California.

Eat shit you fucking subversive kike. The SENATE is not the house of representatives. So glad that the october surprise is half the democrats not even being able to finish their races cuz they get indicted. Can't wait to see you faggots rounded up.

ZOGBot make like McCain and die from the cancer you embody

He's not a ZOGBot but I don't feel like arguing with a kike shill. I know you israeli fucks are all gonna be massacred shortly.

People shouldn't even get to vote for senators. That's a kike trick. It was intended for state governments to appoint their senators.

Thank you for working so tirelessly to save our judiciary at every level

I know that when you gain 2 or 3 seats in the senate you will make our courts back into what they should be - a tool for defending the constitution instead of dismantling it.

200k people voted for mitch while 7.5 million voted for each california senator. This country is ruled by the minority. People in Kentucky have a larger vote.

Its easy mode. Anybody could do what mitch did. Historians will laugh about how easily he controlled the country. Our constitution was fucked up because our founders were so afraid of tyranny of the majority.

I don't give a fuck you stupid cunt. Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Harris, Feinstein and more are all going to prison before election day.

Lets just give 50 Senate seats to Jew York and 50 to California and go with tyranny of the LA/NYC/SF majority then.

That would trigger a bloodless revolution. The majority will win if you stop playing by the rules and jail our politicians

So you want the lowest common denominator, the slow kids in class to run things?
WHY?

80% of all money is already invested in northeast cities, LA, and Houston. Its only a matter of time before political power ends up there. I dont know how or when, but the further right you guys go, the more catalysts the majority will have.

There's absolutely nothing stopping Democrats from trying to appeal to voters in smaller, rural states. It's a choice made by Democrats to ignore those parts of the country. Don't whine about the way the system is designed when your platform of "Fuck white people and fuck anyone who doesn't live in a major city" is unsuccessful in states without a Sodom or Gomorrah to overrule the rest of the state in elections.

Hard for democrats to win when republicans are literally buying their voters. They bring in sweet government contracts and give states more than they actually earn.

A fair, democratic system is not something that would prevail (one in which there is no such thing as a taker state, i.e. most midwest states would be as poor as they deserve to be). Do you really think democrats should outbid republicans by offering even more funding to these states, and sacrifice their parties values to win?

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x349, 30K)

What are you talking about?
They already did sacrifice their party's values.

Trump gave you everything you could ever want before the midterms. You owe us a Wall after the midterms.

>what are farm subsidies in states with economies heavily reliant on agriculture
I know communists don't mind starvation but it's something the rest of us try to avoid. Your picture is misleading because it's including all federal funding, not just welfare expenditure. That lumps in things like military bases, federal land/parks and federal contracts in those states. When it comes to welfare, that's something Republicans try to reduce but Democrats won't allow it. Every time Republicans try to cut welfare Democrats lose their fucking mind and prevent it, so don't force those handouts on red states then turn around and say "lol look at those shitty red states taking so much government money!" It's the political equivalent of "Stop hitting yourself." Don't give people something they don't want then chastise them for it.

the US exports most of its food and we throw out a good chunk of what we do keep. We could farm 20% less and still be fat motherfuckers.

>military bases
what politician decided the research facility really needed to be in Kentucky, I wonder? Every senator has a plan, dont be so stupid. Alabama has way nice schools than they could actually afford. Alabama would be a third world country in all regards if we werent united. Dont kid yourself that its just welfare that is the cause.

> Every time Republicans try to cut welfare Democrats lose their fucking mind and prevent it,

well aware that R's want to cut pensions and social security from people who paid into it their whole lives. Dont remind me. They keep trying to go after these 'entitlements' but keep failing.

I was thinking of the Section 8 and food stamps and Medicaid that are sucked up by a certain group of melanin-rich individuals who vote 95% Democrat and make up a larger than average chunk of the population in many red states, particularly in the South.

Attached: tax_dollars.png (756x768, 131K)

He has a chin that resembles a crater on the moon. Thats something.

>so afraid of tyranny of the majority.
AND RIGHTLY FUCKING SO look at what your party is doing right fucking now with these immigrants! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED YOU GOD DAMN TRAITOR YOU'LL FUCKING HANG

>TRAITOR YOU'LL FUCKING HANG

Traitor to what? We're a nation of immigrants.

Yes, let's let black people starve and remove their access to healthcare /sarcasm.

Also, the ederal budget is 4 trillion, wellfare like that makes up 200bn, and 5% of that is foodstamps/income welfare. Thats not the cause of the taker states being take states. One single gov. contract in bumfuck nowhere kentucky blows that number out of the water. Corruption is fare more costly than welfare.

He woke as fuck

Attached: mitchwoke.jpg (1023x1078, 1.15M)

He got an asian waifu despite being a human turtle. He gives hope to all of you.

Cocaine Mitch will pull out his lightsaber and murder all of the senate by the end of the year.

He’s a happy turtle

He's turtle enough for this turtle club.