Working Saturdays

I spent my Saturday working, doing backbreaking work for 19 NZ dollars per hour, what about you pol?

Attached: lift.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/2523702?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
ues.bg/bg/offers/2650-dzivopisno-imenie-za-prodadzba-na-5-min.-ot-sofiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's funny that you probably defend capitalism

I don't blame capitalism, but I do blame corruption that has led to massive third world immigration that has lowered wages plus driven up house prices.

jstor.org/stable/2523702?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Nothing yet im on the west coast and its 2AM Saturday

What the fuck kind of salary is that?

I drive for Lyft and make decent bank.

1 nzd is about 30% less than a USD

After a decade of the "National" party here in NZ we have almost been rendered a second world country for the young, which is why so many New Zealanders move to Australia. they still have high wages.

Is that supposed to make it better? I get 70 American dollars hourly on weekends and I'm slightly above cleaning staff in the foodchain

No it's supposed to make it worse, or at least put it in perspective how shit it is, but wtf do you do for a living to earn that sort of money?

just turned 19 I work on a orchard and I haven't had a day off in about a month. Get one on monday though, i would quit but i dont really have anything else

>decent bank
Define

Avocado's or Kiwifruit, and that sucks, but at least you have a job I suppose.

I was also curious about what he meant by "Decent"

I spend most of my time arguing with a guy called Preben, but it's actually a trade skill.

I wish I had been like an electrician or something, they get like 50 hourly on weekdays.

I’m about to go into work and bore some holes in concrete. At least it is time and a half today. Had no idea NZ had it so bad.

kiwifruit but I've been there for a year now and my contracts only now been turned to full time still making minimum wage

I work 9-5.30 monday to friday and make £50k a year. Fuck working weekends

Time and a half also known as penalty rates used to be mandatory here but the "liberal" governments of the 1980's removed all that sort of stuff so we get fuck all.

That sucks, I apply for new jobs everyday, but until I get one that pays more or offers better conditions I grit my teeth and make the effort. I worked in a kiwifruit packhouse along time ago, It was shit and most of the workers were Chinese or Indians.

Are you proud that you're destroying your body or something?

Nope, I'm actively looking for another job.

>19 dollaridoos/hour
saTURDay

yeah I guess i shouldn't expect much I im only working until figure out if i want to go to uni or not (shits expensive so probably not) The orchard manager and all the other workers are chinese so I don't hear a drop of english for weeks

>I spent my Saturday working, doing backbreaking work

I do that every Friday Saturday and Sunday, 12 hours a day. I get up at 4 to be at the gym to lift. The rest of the week I'm in school full time.

You fuckers need to be prepared because white genocide is not a myth.

Gee, buddy.

Guess you are struggling with what literally every person who isn't filthy rich struggles.
I wonder if it has anything to do with Central banks, endless money printing and allowing ridiculous interest rates? Fuck me, mate. Maybe it has something to do with what banks are doing since their conception. I also wonder who stands behind that banking system, which enslaves the entire world?

I'm an apprentice mechanic on $19/hr(mature age gets shitloads cunt, i started the apprenticeship at 22, im nearly 25 now). If i work a saturday its $140 for four hours because of saturday rates which is pretty lit.

So I worked four hours, went for a surf then took my dog to the beach. gonna have some beverages later.

So if you get that much money how much is a brand new house worth in Denmark?

> not working on Sunday too

Going to illicit work now. Have to pour a floor for a friend. Making good money and not paying one buck for the free gibs state (yes i understand i eventually will with sales tax fufufuffu). Anyways i salute you. We are men, good sir.

Used to work for that type of wage. Don't anymore, thanks capitalism.

I spent $180 on Clinical Psychologist for 45 minutes, and $50 on Uber to get there and back.

Mental Health keeping me from working and its also raping me financially.

Notice how they don't import shitskins to undercut mechanics and the like. It's always fucking IT people who are getting fucking boned.

19 dollars per hour?
I would kill for that

3 bedroom regular family kind with yard, brand new goes for like 400k and up depending on any given number of variables in that question.

Bish I worked 12 days straight from 05:45 to 16:30, some days get stretched to 19:00 or even 21:30

I barley get any breaks and my pay is shit

Atleast I have fun

I wish bro I can't find work for only a day or two a week, it's all full-time or nothing. What would you be doing if you were off anyway, pissing away your day on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1527017773860m.jpg (1024x1020, 97K)

give it time
i know a bunch of those discount chain "oil change" places like midas etc employing random immigrants.

it seems shitskins are too useless to go into trades and choose whatever's easy, pays best, requires the least skill or training.

The refugees of Sweden appreciate your effort, now they can buy more grenades.

It’s 11am Saturday morning. I haven’t been to bed yet. I’m disgusted with... I wouldn’t even describe them as nupol. They don’t have a clue what’s going on, they clearly are brown not white (any reference to ‘white’ women you know it’s not a white poster) I don’t know WTF these cabbages are, but they ruin the board and there’s hundreds of them.
I just feel sad that a good laugh can’t be had here anymore because we are babysitting brown cabbage.
How do we purge them. Gas?

Attached: CFC048DA-145E-4AD6-A1D8-AF996C2BFE3E.png (553x640, 311K)

Now look at them proggies, that's the way you do it
You play the Monarch on the NPC
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and the (You)s for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these colour TV's

See the little faggot with the shitpost and the memeflag?
Yeah buddy, that's his own nose
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot, he's a millionaire

We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these colour TV's

I shoulda learned to play the golem
I shoulda learned to play them dumbs
Look at that mama, he got it stickin' in the camera, man
We could see some
And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
Bangin' on the bongos like a chimpanzee
That ain't workin', that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin', get your (You)s for free

Attached: i_want_my_npc.jpg (485x356, 29K)

I don't know about nz but up here being in union and having a journeymans letter is pretty much a requirement by most employers. On the off chance its not, if they throw 3 pollacks at us (or God forbid shit skins) with no education that aren't in union, everyone else will just go home.

I'm pretending to be working right now. 1500 dollar/month contract work. That's decent pay around these parts. Will actually do some work on the project later today. But more likely on Monday, the deadline is very lax.
I'll prolly play some seasonal Necro in D3 while listening to Molymeme arguments this weekend.

For 400 000 USD? That's literally insane, mate. You are suffering from inflation as almost as much as the burgeroids are.
Granted, it's a lot better for you because you actually earn enough to live, but here you get this:

ues.bg/bg/offers/2650-dzivopisno-imenie-za-prodadzba-na-5-min.-ot-sofiya

It's 900K, but it's a fucking mansion.

Still on minimum wage?
Fuck that shut.

Attached: 1535244018062.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

I did a normal uldir run with my small guild who has trouble killing the last 2 bosses. They're all fucking horrible at this game.

Can you speak Chinese or something? How do you stay sane?

Attached: 1538789825548.png (400x388, 98K)

I make around thirty bucks in passive income. Not enough to do nothing, but enough to feel I'm trying something.

Hopefully youre not on antidepressants m8. I fucking hate those things.

Seriously find someone more local and fucking walk if you can. Financial stress just makes things worse.

Attached: 1539948307462.jpg (480x608, 83K)

But it's barely Saturday user. I think you're a fibber

Yea well, it's also in Bulgaria so.

Labour made this fucked up immigration agreement that let 3000 cockroaches in a year to help with "construction". My old man was a builder his whole life and is a government inspector now. He said that most immigrant builders are fucking trash and he'll deny their shit for approval several times before it gets consent.

I'd assume that mechanics are even more careful because they don't wanna have peoples cars leaving shops half fucked up.

Attached: 1539688727434.jpg (640x791, 68K)

i make 34/hr doing pc repair. if i have to work after 8pm or on a weekend its 52/hr
>got my CompTIA A+ at 17 years old, 30 now

Poison works best. Look to post war Japan for further information. (Morinaga etc).

Attached: 1538622342052.jpg (815x500, 175K)