This is coming to all white borders

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=fLJ3p8yHdWk

This is the future for all white countries, within our lifetimes. This will happen to all of them.

A thousand years from now, East Asians will be studying history, in their developed countries, while the rest of the world is a black shithole, and they will learn about the "whites" - those people who built civilization and propelled the human race forward, but then were wiped out in the great white extinction. Of course the biggest question in class will be "but why did the whites disappear? How did they let their civilization be erased?"

We're going to be another people wiped from time, just like the Aztecs, Incas, Trojans, etc.

Attached: 1534757382698.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/migrant-caravan-masses-near-mexican-border-1539952930
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, we deserve to die 2bh

This
Wh*Tes are subhuman

They won't learn about us. It'll be as if we never existed.

Literally america, bomb them. What are you even doing?

this is also coming

Attached: coming soon.jpg (600x423, 80K)

fuk u rasist fuk

This is just karma for the mutts triggering the migrant crisis in Europe. The sooner America is run into the ground by its brown parasites the better.

Heh. Looks fun.

Not.

how the fuck did America trigger that crisis? And why the fuck didn't Europe just defend its borders? Nah, dude, Germany, Italy, France, they all bent over to take the BBC in the anus.

"ASSOCIATED PRESS - A 3,000-strong US-bound migrant caravan broke border fences and pushed through migration check-points by the Guatemala-Mexico border on Friday."

Impressive.

Attached: Economic Growth.jpg (569x398, 86K)

They will, but only people who are history buffs will really care. Just like other lost civilizations like Carthage and the Incas.

You think that’s a white?
Stupid boy.

the kikes already come for Asia with (((diversity)))

wrong they will learn about the white man through anthropology, after the niggers have destroyed records.

>migrant crisis

If you're stupid enough to believe this is a new phenomenon you're beyond helping. All the "migrant crisis" did was add 1.5 million shitskins on to the 80 million already there.

Enoch Powell was talking about this shit 50 years ago.

blaming the kikes for all your problems, just like some darker races blame whitey.

fuck you kike nigger faggot retard

serves them right desu

Attached: gastarbeiter.jpg (2680x311, 133K)

Where? It looks like he mentioned literally one single thing.

You know it's not going to happen either.
Wish all you want but unless you do it yourself, its not going to happen.

>Thousands of people forcing themselves into a country while waving the flags of their own country.

That was called an invasion 100 years ago.

Is it coming to South Africa?

>The sooner America is run into the ground by its brown parasites the better.
I'm getting tired of telling you fucking kike to kill yourselves. America will not go down, you are just projecting over your own lose. FFS even us Cancucks can still go on a short drive to grab a rifle. Have fun in 1984 wonderland

Attached: crappytire_leduc_AB.jpg (1632x1224, 555K)

test

This seriously.

A FUCKING LEAF
>how the fuck did America trigger that crisis
Not exactly America but the jews using the US bombing the fuck out of Syria, Libya etc played a fuckin role in the matter i d say.

>Italy
Again wtf? Italy is an entry country.They are bound by (((international human rights laws))) and by the fuckin EU directives.They are doing the best they can to thwart this menace.

>bent over to take the BBC in the anus
Ofc,The leaf is projecting his cuckoldry at the first chance he gets.

Rake yourself you little bitch.

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (949x397, 268K)

I'm Asian (Korean) and I know what they're trying to do to Asian countries (brainwashing through cultural marxism right now). Fuck off.

Attached: 2009062501057_0.jpg (400x539, 72K)

Is this caravan Soros funded or something?

only thing coming to south africa is niggers and jews

rly brutal. it's literally the /pol starterpack

was talking to my mom yesterday

she was asking me what color to paint her exterior lanterns. meanwhile the collapse of our civilization is happening. i try to explain to family they need to start preparing, they don't get it. they're stuck in their own little world.

stuck in own little world -> NPC

No goyim no. Why would you even ask that?

Attached: 1539983319653.jpg (3002x1608, 1.44M)

Life's too short to worry about this stuff all the time mate. Help your mum paint the lanterns.

Are you getting more pussy now because of kpop popularity?

Suggesting East Asians will last that long. Damn place will be a giant oil sea in 50 years.

That's women for you. They don't give a shit about anything as long as they have creature comforts.

don't hide behind memeflag. They funded major entertainment companies, and infiltrate other aspects of society (in picture is a CEO of a major company with Rothschild) to push for degeneracy and diversity. The same thing is happening in Japan, and later China soon.

it's not though because they are not even remotely prepared for any sort of disaster. they would starve to death within a month.

Don't bother. I'm 100% white and don't care anymore. We're all gonna die sooner or later. Existence kills and rapes us all. A never ending cycle of shit. Most people are shit. Just laugh at it all and stop expecting people to change, bc they won't.

This

having food or land to survive on when SHTF was just common sense. even in Siberia, Russians have stockpiles of food for the winters and such. it's just common sense things you should have.

boys stay strong, resist the morale attacks.

Ain't nothing gonna happen to your family in the catastrophic way you envision it. Gonna be a slow, painful, humiliating death.

yea..if you think that’s going to fly on US soil, you’re trippin senpai

the jews are funding and using "kpop" (which is heavily influenced by western current music) to influence the youth (with "sexy concept", satanic symbols...). And feminist movement, women don't want kids, I wish Koreans will wake up soon.

Attached: hilldawg.jpg (1333x708, 75K)

>The sooner America is run into the ground
Please God protect us, so a day like this will never come. I hope America will remain the most powerful country in the world for the entire eternity. Without Yanks on the global watch, Russia would be invincible, because only China would be able to stop them millitary if not for Russian nuclear arsenal capabale of glassing entire China several times.

Yes kpop is clearly influenced by western music and it's going to be a fad like the boys band of the 90's.
I was just asking because a lot of girl nowadays go nuts for kpop idols.

I thought the mexican feds told them all to go back.

They did, thanks to Trump

lol looks exactly like it did in Croatia and Macedonia 2015.

the problem is what is police supposed to do? Shot them with an AK? Put them to prison? so many people.
So they will do nothing. And the governments will try to keep the tension low by spreading them and providing for them.

You should all read Camp of The Saints

This system isn't sustainable.

Muslims are spreading. Chinese are going to invade America when it has internal conflict. America is facing hordes of immigrants, same for Europe - open borders. Boomers are oblivious, men and women.

It might not be an apocalypse like a Hollywood movie but war is inevitable. And quality of life is going to be horrible. There is going to be a lot of instability and criminals running around. If you're not prepared, you're going to be a victim.

Attached: 1945-germanydresdenbombing.jpg (780x597, 115K)

not really, it's just some weird virgin girls come up to me and acting weird, other than that, normal sane girls don't go nuts for Korean or kpop desu.

Once it gets real bad we'll do a 180

You dont even have abstract thought.

Yeah, like post alexander greeks, like nero romans, like late british empire anglosaxons... This time we will wake up. Suuure.

once the majority of the population is put on a backpedal we'll fight back whether it's with guns or with laws. We'll come for Europe and the Anglosphere as well obviously. Once the libshits and the normie NPCs see Mudslimes committing mudslime atrocities on a daily basis the war will begin.

Mexico is accepting 100-200 per day because that’s all they can process at a time. They’re letting them all in so they can travel to the US. 22 million illegals here. Mexico is worthless.

>The rush at the border came after Mexican officials said they would grant asylum to the caravan of about 3,000 migrants fleeing violence-prone Central America. But the Mexicans said they would let in only 100 to 200 migrants a day, because they couldn’t process asylum claims more quickly.
wsj.com/articles/migrant-caravan-masses-near-mexican-border-1539952930

Nigger I don't want to wait until collapse happens. I want to fix things NOW.

You literally only need to shoot a couple as a show of force and they'll all go back in the other direction. It doesn't need to be a massacre, most of the people will be totally fine.

Yeah, I am on the edge of my seat. Any day now....
Give me a break.

Attached: 1539102982366.jpg (850x812, 113K)

RUN FOR FREEDOM MAH NIGGERS.

Attached: 1539920757425.gif (500x589, 2.08M)

Protest with masks on

Attached: s.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Oh for fuck sake. for once I thought mexico was being based by telling these fucking hunduran roaches to fuck off...Mexico fix your shit! theres a reason no one fucking likes you.

>don't you worry your pretty little head, when things get bad enough the libtards with do an 180.

Attached: 1534343641263.png (1099x650, 44K)

This

South African whites are 10% of population
Their children, only 5%

it gets worse, not better

How enraged will the illegal mexicans be? These people will likely work for less.

In America

Who is "we"? You're living in a Dreamworld. You think a bunch of mutts, spics, and niggers are going to give a shit about the plight of Europe? Because they are the people who are going to hold majority voting power in your country in short order.

There will be no grand liberation. All white countries will meet the same pathetic fate. We will be outbred, our culture extinguished, and our achievements stolen.

No they wont.
Chinese already are teaching their children that they invented all the stuff that they make - they literally think that all the shit they are producing was invented by them. Little do they know form the iphone to the light bulb to the car - all of it was invented by white autists.
But history will erase us, mark my words they are already erasing us now. No one will more our lose, it will be as if we never existed except to be derided.

Once they hold the power they will let everything fall to shit and we can take it with our guns. Don't forget that we control the armed forces as well. The Marines are 80%+ White and they own a Swastika shaped base. Those are the guys who are going to be flooding Europe giving you guys guns.

>but why did the whites disappear?
first they went gay
then they went away
>those people who built civilization and propelled the human race forward
>jews and chinks will write nice things about us when we're gone
ofc they will lad

*no one will morn our loss

>*mourn

*mourn

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 31K)

But they will need to discuss us, that's the point. Inevitably, in the future, even Chink women will argue for feminism and multiculturalism. Those who study history will point to the whites and the consequences of those policies.

Goes against American values to shoot unarmed migrants - T. 99% of America

I wonder what event will trigger that 99% of the population to fall?

you're an idiot

Yeah, like modern people mention Aristophanes Eclissiazousai, which is 2300 years old and perfectly encapsulates feminism and communism..
You are deluded.

Dont worry I am sure the americans will stop them I mean they have guns and stopped the last caravan of people comi... Oh wait.

Giving up. Dropping out of the system and joining my 100% self-sustaining ethnostate that I will buy and give my land to White people from all walks of life who are sick of diversity. Then they will drop out and only pay the bare minimum of taxes and won't buy anything from the greedy corporations...meaning that the system will collapse and non-Whites will all starve to death.
Idiots are the ones who give up all hope.

this already happened in europe

i saw most of them had 2 arms what the fuck are you talking about

>they won't say we polluted the world
>they won't say we were slavers, genociders, and gaylords
>they won't say we were pederasts who climbed into giant rockets and blasted ourselves into space just for the keks
so much cope right there

This. Never fully take the blackpill lads as a long we're still spreading our ideas around there's still hope

Well there's another beacon of light. Elon Musk is going to save the White race by sending some people to Mars.

yeah whatever

Attached: 1539952140667.jpg (480x633, 36K)

Checked
But will they really? If you think this is the first time women have been given rights and used them to destroy a civilization you'd be quite mistaken. So why didn't we learn from/about that?

Shut up with your false equivalency you kike.

And I guess from there we regroup and plot our revenge, right?

They're coming for our guns!
THEY'RE COMING FOR OUR GUUUUUUUNS!

Attached: 1535048387350.jpg (346x450, 22K)

Yes. I pray for this. At least fucking Juden will not inherit the Earth snd rule over mutts.

If history has shown us anything about the White man, it is that when our way of life is threatened, when our people and culture are under attack, when it looks like the world is against us. We rise up, and give our opponents a fight like they have never seen before.

ye

yeah maybe that's the goal of all this, we weren't challenged enough so we thought that it'd be fun to do the whole world vs us as individuals.

MASHALLAH Europe is AFRIKA Now, always, and forever.

KARA BOGA INSHA'ALLAH
>KARA BOGÃ MASHALLAH
KARA BOGA INSHA'ALLAH
>KARA BOGÃ MASHALLAH
KARA BOGA INSHA'ALLAH
>KARA BOGÃ MASHALLAH
KARA BOGA INSHA'ALLAH
>KARA BOGÃ MASHALLAH

Face it you so called "natives" of Europe will be driven back by the semetic while and the Afrikan fist to the rhesus cavemoneky Caucasus mountains where you belong and WE shall rule.

We are billions strong, you CANNOT stop the flood, we are ALREADY millions strong. Just look at London, Paris, Berlin etc. Your own governments want you replaced with US.

What do you do about it?

>Form civic seccession?
>Vote nationalists?
>Independent support networks?
>Ethnofaiths?
>Regional seccession?
>Anything....?

NO, NOTHING

The weak DESEREVE to perish and WE are strong, youthful, vibrant and numerous and YOU are OLD and WEAK. The new always overcomes the old and the weak should fear the strong.

Accept your fate, European, and lay down and die.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

Mashallah brother