How do we make citizens adopt healthy lifestyles withput hitting them with a stick Jow Forums...

How do we make citizens adopt healthy lifestyles withput hitting them with a stick Jow Forums? If people won't get their shit together they would eventually have to be chipped.

Attached: 20181020_120331.jpg (4128x2322, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9OxnryJojk
youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo
youtube.com/watch?v=O0b2J4ljHXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you fucking suck at cooking look at that fucking bullshit

Attached: 124151341.jpg (355x236, 52K)

Is that tasty or not

Why do you do this polan.

Attached: 1539947119856.png (770x776, 746K)

Actually now I'm thinking Hitler was right about Poles

Daym, it is I can tell. Dad cooks similar way

What is that garbage? Some sort of botched egg salad?

Does this qualify as a good healthy meal in Poland?

Holy hell I had a high opinion of you polaks

Ok maybe I'd give it a chance

Yeah you can't mock us for burgers anymore at least those resemble food

its allready there in nature FAT=UGLY.

It looks like scrambled eggs with kiełbasa and fresh onion.

Brown the onions first you dumb nigger.

Add more eggs and but of wine and it's gold

What the hell is THAT nasty slop?

By that time my eggs would be burnt.

If that's the case, it probably tastes really good. It looks ugly as sin and isn't that healthy, though.

>with kiełbasa
i can see no kiełbasa there. That brown shit is either too much fried egg, either skwarki.

Banning junk food and making sugar/sweeteners/corn syrup prohibitively expensive and then using the funds from the sugar tax and luxury foods tax to subsidise healthy food. Eggs, chicken, tilapia, pork and common vegetables and fruits should be virtually free.

Yeah, it's probs not kiełbasa, but it definitely looks like some kind of meat. Boczek maybe?

you add eggs at the end of the process, not at the begining

Are you fucking being serious right now?

Attached: 5ea.jpg (600x656, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R9OxnryJojk

1. Oil pan
2. Add onions and stir regularly until they turn golden brown.
3. If you want to add potatos remove the onions brown the potatoes, then add back the onions and the eggs together.
4. Add cheese and shit.
5. Food still looks like a hot mess but actually tastes pretty good.

Bonus tip: Don't add salt until you're about 15 minutes from finishing.

I don't use oil.

>poland

makes sense, absolute plebs

Attached: 7ru6ow2swfm11.jpg (420x408, 37K)

Please use some spices and butter.

Attached: 1528124773610.png (863x533, 376K)

>add potatos
what the hell?

Attached: [GJM] To Aru Majutsu no Index III - 01 [89DF9071].mkv_snapshot_08.35.png (1198x1080, 1.69M)

It's good bro. Try it.

That picture of vomit certainly won't help.

If selective breeding is real then why the fuck are onions still making me cry?

Adolf was right about poles

>Report submitted

Go write your fucking blog elsewhere you cuck

>Don't add salt until you're about 15 minutes from finishing.
>15 minutes

lolwut? He's not making a fucking stew, user.

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

brown some bacon before onions, no need for butter

protip: use a fan to pull the air away from where you're cutting the onions. I have a tiny kitchen and it used to be almost impossible to chop onions until I figured this out.

How about peeling them underwater?

Sorry, that's a general rule for cooking not for this specific recipe, if it takes less than 15 minutes then obviously just add it at the beginning unless you want salt to be a primary taste.

you would lose more nutrient value of the onion by doing that

Gordon has a video about this and it works for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

I guess that should work, but it seems difficult, messy, and cumbersome compared to just blowing the onion vapors away.

Fortunately I already ate before coming here.

No

Boil potatoes until almost done
Preheat pan, add oil
Cook sausage, remove
Brown potatoes
Add onion
When onions cooked, add scrambled eggs
When eggs cooked, put sausage back

Noob

I would rather suck cock than eat onions. If you like onions you should just neck yourself.

I’ve been banging a polish chick, she’s only 20, for a couple of months, on occasion.
Anyway she can suck me off but she’s NEVER going to cook for me. WTF is that? It looks like someone already ate it before it got in your pan.
Yeah. Checks out.

its just onions and eggs right it cant possibly be that bad

My testosterone levels are off the charts.

Attached: Ygg2Mb.gif (320x320, 2.52M)

Simply up the preservative and sugar content of the goyim's so-called "food" to unashamëdly poisonous levels, such that it kills them in weeks, nay years.

The gormless goyim hordes, like n/pol/c is majority composed of, literally lack the faculty of 'will power' and, so, will an her0 their zero selves without the need for pogroms, exterminations or similarly costly, messy shit.

>Wipe them out -- all of them.

Attached: the_last_laugh.jpg (800x422, 60K)

This.

Two hours ago I made an omelette with diced mushrooms and onions. I first sautéed the mushrooms in butter and olive oil, then added the onions. Then I fried shredded potatoes with the mushrooms and onions. Lastly, I made the omelette in a separate pan and added havarti to the hash, and a layer of havarti on the omelette, folding the omelette over the filling. Comfort food.

I don't think there's sausage in there, if you brown the potatos before the onions you end up a big crispier than I like. The boiling would be correct if you weren't looking for a quick breakfast. This is turning whatever that pile of shit he's cooking into something more not terrible.

Now that I look there might not even be potatoes in there.

you put too many onions in the sauce

That's my kind of thinking. If you pick the right ordering and heat, you can cook it as you're chopping everything and have a moment to clean up before putting it on a plate.

Add cast iron to the mix and you don't even have to clean it after dumping it on a plate.

With some salt and hot sauce how could it not be? I'm gonna buy some onions tomorrow. That looks great.

post physique no homo

cut your onions in smaller pieces you degenerate.

btw, I've seen this guy post pics of his meals for at least a year now. You'd think that with all that feedback he'd learn to cook.

The looks may be weak but the taste is always great. Believe me.

what are you some kind of slack jawed faggot? real men eat large onions the overwhelming bitterness of the onion reminds you of the bitterness of being a man. only other men can relate to being men. You faggot sissy cuck.

You are both wrong

slav/10 would eat

What's all in that poland bro? I want to try out one of your disgusting looking meals.

>Be Slav
>Think everything is solved with taxation

Why are commies so fucking retarded?

I'm a simple man.

Attached: 20181020_115722.jpg (2131x2374, 2.46M)

he was.
poles are fucking rats.

Let weak whites start getting genocided. The ones that see the storm clouds gathering will get their shit together.

I think I'mma do that this afternoon if I can get through enough house cleaning. I feel unwell from not eating enough vegetables.

Can you guys raid this degenerate esports
with NPC meme

youtube.com/watch?v=O0b2J4ljHXI

NYPA

youre just jealous poos will never be good at league

others may forget you but I will always remember you budget cooking pole

anyone got any good recipies here for some meals im living currently alone and i dont have any idea what to cook. im getting tired of pastas and fried chickens. i made strogonoff recently but i simply dont have any new recipies.

and to answer your question op i think the main reason is the lack of education on that subject. yeah we know the whole food pyramid and exercise a lot but what we lack is cooking recipies what to do with all those knowledge and also the prices for healthy food are sky high compared to the unhealthy ones

>but what we lack is cooking recipies
>THE INTERNET

So that's what slav peasants eat?

That's a pretty open ended question. Your best bet is picking a recipe and making it a few times a week until you have it down, then move on to another.

Ban sugar and high glycemic products (natural 1 ingredient foods like apples are fine) for everyone below the age of 21.

>simple meal polen
I wouldn't eat that shit if you threatened to spank my bare behind.

Pick a flag here, google that country’s food recipes.

>How do we make citizens adopt healthy lifestyles without hitting them with a stick Jow Forums?
You cant. The only thing you can really do is abolish government medicine and make sure every one of those obese fuckers pays a premium for their irresponsible shitty lifestyle

The teachings of our lord and savior Jack Scalfani will set you free.

Attached: jack6.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Watch James May's cooking videos on Youtube that he did while he was unemployed. They're simple, good, and maximum /comfy/ to watch.

Polish food is disgusting. it's normal for them to breadcrumb stringy meat an call it a Schnitzel. Meat that you would only use to cook soft for hours in a soup.

ban all fast food restaurants. 15 minute wait minimum if you don't want to cook.

I feel the urge to vomit
what the fucking hell is that shit

i'd unironically eat that

Attached: 1539979146861.gif (400x320, 2.28M)

It's authentic American haute cuisine.

Attached: American Haute Cuisine.webm (542x496, 1.74M)

its eggs and onions you absolute degenerates. how overweight are you pigs?

how do you cut the onions like that?

Tax people by the pound....

Honestly, white people would be eating healthier if the fucking Jews didn’t trick women into working, and a man could make enough to support a family on his own earnings.

Black people and beaners would never eat healthy unless they are the thoriughbread Cottonpicker slave slambos that Jewish slave merchants bred back in the 1800’s that are now our premier dribbleball players.

With a knife.
Onion in 4, then in 2, in 2 and then random chopping while I cry.

Polish cuisine is literally a less boring version of German cuisine. Every criticism you can levy against it is more true about German food.

what's wrong with burgers?

Cause heart attacks eventually.

just do some cardio

Ban sugar.

I make food that looks exactly like this.
Is this a polish dish or “I had eggs and onions today suprise”?

You know it's true. you fry pork belly like a steak for example. one of the few things that are okay sometimes but germans would only throw this meat into a soup.

It's universal meal wherever eggs and onions exist.

Its a classic.

I hate Jews.

Who doesn’t?