Qaddafi: "Islam will conquer Europe without firing a shot"

was he right anons? he said this back in 2006, did he knew about the plans (((they))) had for libya to turn it into a transit hub from africa to europe?

Attached: TURKBVLL.jpg (781x960, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vito_vittorio?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=wiir7il6erbz
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4538445/libyas-migrant-economy-is-a-modern-day-slave-market
youtube.com/watch?v=5JDct2pJeZM
youtube.com/watch?v=XN7-nYpK0bY
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvm2tk6MAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup. It's over now boys. Pack your bags, no need for those condoms though, Mohammed won't need those to fuck your wife/gf.

It was not that hard of a prediction, islam is unstoppable and the mujahidun are relentless, inshallah we will achieve our goal, remember infidels, we chase after death while you run from it.

Attached: ameridead.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

he was but they killed him and now not just muslims migrants are coming but also just africans. ironically he meant only islamic people. But now others are coming too.

Can't wait for my harem full of arabic slaves womens

Attached: 1460849270613.jpg (400x400, 22K)

was that picture from one of the lebanon mafia raids?

The guy on the left isn't even Arabic or Turkish, he's Italian or Greek or something. I remember someone posting his acting profile.

He's a Syrian Muslim with Italian citizenship living in Germany.

They wouldn’t make it to Europe without help. Hell they can barely make it off the Libyan coast as it is. Cut off the people profiting from literal human trafficking and it will stop.

Hush! You're ruining the performance!

dont you love multiculturalism?

how do they profit off of it?

Lol what a fucking idiot. Have you ever heard of the Bataclam? Or Charlie Headdo?loads of us yuropoors have been shot and killed. Check mate islam

Thats from a filmset for 4 Blocks

Quit joking around francois, nafri BVLLs are fucking your sister as we speak.

Didn't the u.s. army kill like a combined total of 2000000 of you Sand niggers?

BASED GADDAFI.

Attached: obama-kadhafi.jpg (620x350, 57K)

Attached: oh allah i left falafel burning.jpg (430x458, 33K)

no he is a german of italian decent. thats his instagram

instagram.com/vito_vittorio?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=wiir7il6erbz

Yes of course, based amerimutt israeli slaves killed 6 gorillion mudslimes, MIGA.

Attached: 12.gif (250x193, 1.99M)

i poop on the graves of dead american soldiers and wipe my ass with the american flag.

Qaddafi was right on far more than the average Jow Forumsack is willing to admit

You really shouldn't be asking for total war. Rules of engagement are the only thing saving your towel head asses.

Maşallah

Attached: 1497802156761.webm (640x360, 899K)

No, he was just talking about the regular birthrates. Who would imagine Europe opening its gates completely like a loose whore? This shit is so absurd it was impossible to predict using logic.
When it gets to the tipping point there'll be a Hitler in each European country. The reconquering wouldnt stop in Europe, all north AFrica would be reconquered/evangelized. That would be good for arabs actually, finally get to a superior religion and civilization level.

Attached: bb.jpg (1600x1200, 409K)

m8 u cant even beat little israel with all of the arab world combined

sit down

Sure thing gypsybro

Attached: 1463558376316.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

he def wasn't dead wrong.

Attached: mortkadhafi.jpg (600x400, 41K)

stfu achmed

Attached: 1458156898287.webm (274x228, 196K)

Those dang mudsl-

Attached: 1458156881357.webm (386x322, 293K)

Trolling outside outside of /b/ is not allowed.
Bye Sandnigger :^)

Holy shit, Gaddafi getting fucking nae-naed.

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4538445/libyas-migrant-economy-is-a-modern-day-slave-market

One example to get you going. Phone posting right now.

Ofcourse
Western men are faggots

How am i trolling ? also why are you so mad ? :DD

Attached: 1458137366571.webm (496x324, 479K)

He knew white people don't have the stomach necessary to suppress mudslimes and their kike war cult. The middle east is full of strongmen because strongmen are the only thing that can keep a lid on the fucks. Even the buddhists have declared you cannot sleep next to a mad dog; do you know what it takes to piss off a BUDDHIST? The guys who think even ants should be spared from being stepped on!

lmao useless israel annihilated you 4 times in like 25 years. arabs will always lose, this is common knowledge

I bet these 2 guys didn't expect that to happen to them kek

Attached: 1525012044731.webm (640x360, 349K)

I know how fast Jews burn, but i don't know the Cooking Time for Mudslimes.

Time to find out

why does all of the middle-east look like call of duty 4, but just the first couple of levels as the marine

When did Germany get Cadian shock troopers?

This Kara Boga posting again, how about you muster up am Arab Unity to help your fellow Palestinian muslims?

Every Muslim army raised has been destroyed.
Every. single. time.
Now they try a different tactic and try to raise one in Europe proper. Guess what. It will also be destroyed.

Europe was already bringing in alot of islamists by 2006.

pic related is your sister

Attached: 1518000357164.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

this is from a movie, poor bait.

I remember the fuckers even before that.

He should have told "Islam will conquer Europe without using a brake"

Attached: 1535260299509.png (1800x1080, 98K)

Based. Squarehead women getting the pleasure they deserve.

Stay impotent Sand Monkey, you would NEVER enlist in the army to fight real soldiers.

you will just lose another war. How many defeats before you get it through your head.

Attached: dJeGVl3.png (677x543, 168K)

Its from a Movie. The Guy on the left is Italian

>ITT amerimutt coping

Oh no muslims will start an uprising and get put in ovens like the jews what ever will we do.

Gadaffi literally had the solution to the African mass migration problem and that was making Africa independent and self reliant. Future historians will laugh at the idiocy of european nations for allowing him to fall.

Europeans wouldn't even need to fight just give one group of muslims guns and pay them to kill each other. It seems to be the only thing they are good at.

youtube.com/watch?v=5JDct2pJeZM

Attached: 1491208597544.jpg (768x1024, 302K)

You are the one who keeps losing wars against Jews.

Mudslimes probably arent noticing it but western degeneracy is starting to even corrupt them, i live with niggers and sandniggers and id say 1% fit into Real mudslime definition, rest are smokers, drinkers and they dont wait for marriage, even the Girls, theyre as slutty as western grills theyre just good at hiding it, all these people get angry when you critisize their religion but none of them would go to their own heaven, tldr western degeneracy is so strong its corrupting their youth, only oldfucks imams practice their religion lol

Attached: image.gif (248x203, 96K)

Don't know whether to laugh or cry about this comment of yours.

Attached: bush did it.jpg (953x953, 375K)

After 10 years, Western Muslims will enter into same-sex marriage.

Attached: Gay-Muslims-for-Progressive-Voices-1024-600-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 124K)

Yeah because killing a bunch of people and then leaving wins a war? :p

Attached: 5989c24ad3472.jpg (960x1280, 276K)

Oh wait let me guess you didn't lose those wars not for real you will try a fifth time and you will get those Europeans eventually after losing straight for the last 1000 years.

It's weird because they still hold strong racial identities and claim that they're Islamic nature is important to them, but they just half-ass it. They still see an "us" and "them", they're just hypocrites as they do so.

Theres been a lot of shots fired already.
So no he was wrong.

Attached: ms.jpg (918x494, 73K)

White people are weak, they don't fight back, what did you expect, I'm white but all Europe deserves is to become an islamic shithole since whites don't fight back

this

Islam is entering a Western Liberalism quarantine

Yeah, Arab Girls love Anal

Yes yes, I'm sure you would.
Last (You) you're getting, not biting your bait anymore.

Go fuck yourself, people like you crying are the problem

He was wrong tho he said only 80 million; currently over 100 million in europe.

But they already fired plenty of shots in France
Qaddafi was wrong!

Bring some boys in shorts;) They will know what to do.

Attached: shortshorts.jpg (651x800, 194K)

Germans fucking destroyed them yet you think you have a chance? You pissed of American and they genocided muslims by the millions.
I think you are just going to piss off the Germans and then you will learn just like the Jews did.

Attached: Jews Europe.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)

Surely if Islam conquers the West it would by a pyrrhic victory? Islamic culture can't produce a civilization anywhere near as efficient and as orderly as the West, even in its current fallen state. They'd take over and find themselves in a crammed overpopulated Brazilified shithole with no gibs money left and 4 billion Africans looking to join them.

Fuck off, Europeans are weak and it's the truth, they would let themselves being beaten up by some black women at this point since they're weak retards, American influence and Globalism are what destroyed Europe

I know this is just from a TV show. But still, what the fuck is that cop doing with the face plate up?
Does he want the tuberculous? because that's how you get tuberculous

yes he was right. But the world would not listen.

>we chase after death while you run from it.

why can't you built a concentrationcamp for yourself then? We could fund mass-suicide programs for muslism who want to see god. An easy overdose with Heroin and you are there.
Why is it neccessary to annoy othr people if you just want to die? Why do you want to make this my business?

And all the youth is voting for an anti-white communist here in France, HAHAHAHA, and this is what want to save Europe? LOL

If you kill your enemies they win

this is the guy from OPs pic btw

Yeah this.
Europe isn't a battleground between Islam and crusaders, it's a battle between Islam and pozz and I have know idea which will win.

>Muslim Victories
>over 1000 years ago.
I think you mean defeats. It has been a long road of defeats and now Europeans occupy your capital cities. Turks have American bases. Saudis suck Orange cock.
All you can crow about is illegal immigrants praying in some capital cities which you are afraid to even step outside of. Great conquest you have got going there someone shuts off the power and you all stave and freeze to death.

After 10 years, Western Muslims will enter into same-sex marriage.

Attached: Al-Fatiha_Muslim_Gays_-_Gay_Parade_2008_in_San_Francisco.jpg (1826x1757, 480K)

Fucking weak faggots

none of those was during last 1000 years brainlet

Who cares about France your country died in the 1800's it has been kept on life support ever since.

this is him

lol did a mod get triggered by the jihadi?

>>Fucking weak baguettes

Attached: Fokinpoes.jpg (468x386, 28K)

Sand nigger got mad and deleted his post.

I agree that muslims would be better off delaying their invasion by 20 years, but a golem has to golem.

Look at those weak ass mutts
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvm2tk6MAQ
Black sheboon beat up a white kid and all the white cowards are watching, the white race is lost

based

Attached: 1532356843604.jpg (517x517, 38K)

>French surrendering again

I gave him a link to the human trafficking profiteering but he ignored me and went full retard oh well

the question is to fuck or not to fuck?
i chose not to fuck. who are they to be suppressing my wifey that was ment to be colonized. it is against natural law.
>they're fighting is just for their own personal gain
>fucking monkeys

Good. Have fun in your shitty island, this will touch you too.

I agree. Fuck white people.