The madman will legalize weed after the midterms

FDA started taking public comments on marijuana (and other drugs) legalization last week. You can submit your comment here:

>regulations.gov/document?D=FDA-2018-N-3685-0001

Democrats are losing their shit that Trump and the GOP will take credit for marijuana legalization.

>forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/10/17/congressman-issues-blueprint-to-legalize-marijuana-for-democratic-house-in-2019/#6df873f03aaf

In his 2016 campaign, Trump has stated multiple times that he is against classing marijuana as a schedule 1 narcotic, and would leave it up to each state to decide their own rules and regulations over it.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/

3 days ago, the US marijuana industry CEO wrote a full page plead in the WSJ urging president Trump to remove marijuana from its schedule 1 class in order for the US firms to be competitive with the new Canadian marijuana industry.

>cnbc.com/2018/10/17/canadas-legal-pot-sales-threaten-the-us-cannabis-market-ceo-says.html

I don't give a shit about weed or stoners, but if the madman leads the way towards its legalization by 2019, he will secure his 2020 presidency.

And if he really wants to play 5D chess, he can instruct congress to draft a bill that includes BOTH marijuana legalization and taking off suppressors from the NFA list. That way, the democrats are forced to eat shit and vote for a pro 2A law, or else they would lose support from their stoner base.

Attached: Weed legalization.jpg (1118x920, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/business/now-that-its-4-20-in-canada-lawmaker-says-democrats-risk-losing-week-lobby-to-trump
cnbc.com/2018/10/17/canadas-legal-pot-sales-threaten-the-us-cannabis-market-ceo-says.html
nypost.com/2018/10/17/kanyes-real-success-trump-now-backs-criminal-justice-reform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrats are scrambling

Attached: Democrats worried about 4D chess.png (671x366, 25K)

No President will ever compete with this man. Ever.

Look, he says some pretty stupid shit. I wish he would get off twitter and only tweet every now and then.

Other than that, he's been doing a good job with deregulation, taxation and the economy. Yesterday he instructed his staff to lower down government expenditure in all cabinets by 5%, which should put an end to the deficits and finally balance the budget.

Attached: Pepe trump.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

big picture

Attached: 1512406518794.jpg (925x874, 166K)

>washingtonexaminer.com/business/now-that-its-4-20-in-canada-lawmaker-says-democrats-risk-losing-week-lobby-to-trump

Attached: dems losing weed lobby to trump.png (761x436, 41K)

They got their grubby little hands MJ production/marketing

It will be legal in pretty much the entire world in about 10 years. High THC degenerate weed with the only purpose of getting people as high as possible.

>cnbc.com/2018/10/17/canadas-legal-pot-sales-threaten-the-us-cannabis-market-ceo-says.html

Attached: Marijuana industry open letter to Trump.jpg (2224x4250, 545K)

Attached: 1518481609710.jpg (1067x1384, 652K)

u braziliians cant handle weed. its ok m8

Attached: Soon.png (1180x260, 52K)

No he won't.

>handle weed
If the only reason a person smokes is to get as blasted as possible, they are degenerates.

Why wouldn't he do it before the midterm though? Or save it until the 2020 election? Why time it right after and election?

If he doesnt legalise weed the majority of swing voters/normies wont elect him for 2020. Him not legalizing weed will be proof hes already tapped out and sick of his job being POTUS. Itll be proof hes just a push over whose threats to NK and mexican border were all just empty threats just for the lulz.

>he says some pretty stupid shit.
that is only to keep the left spinning their wheels over nothing.

So basically we're going to just btfo the leaf pot industry by out scaling and then exporting it to that market.

There's 2 ways he can legalize it. Either through congress passing a bill or through an executive order.

Option #1 (Congress): The faggot Rino GOP congressmen don't want weed to be legalized, so that's out of the question

Option #2 (Executive order): Trump instructs his AG to start the process of legalization, which means at least a 90 day process of getting public opinions from experts, concerned citizens....etc. then signing the order.

He wasn't able to do #2 because Jeff Sessions, the idiotic AG he appointed is a Rino who's against weed.

After the midterms and the Mueller report clearing his name, Jeff and Rosentstein are getting the boot and Trump will either legalize it through congress (if Democrats take it), where he can slip in the poison bill of funding the wall or an executive order.

Attached: Based graham pepe.jpg (924x1018, 142K)

>If he doesnt legalise weed the majority of swing voters/normies wont elect him for 2020
Exactly, we need our God Emperor to legalize it in order to make the democrats look like idiots for breaking their promises 8 years under Obummer.

Attached: 8 years of Obama and failed promises.jpg (608x400, 77K)

The minds will open to help truth be set free.

Oh yeah I forgot about Sessions. Haven't been following politics at all honestly. Why did he appoint that retard in the first place? Seemed obviously misguided from the start.

Also, I wonder what happens with the Qtard ten million indictments if Sessions is out.

>Trump makes weed legal at a federal level.
>Lib potheads minds explode as they desperately try to come to terms that the man they hate the most is gonna free their weed

>Why did he appoint that retard in the first place? Seemed obviously misguided from the start.
You got to remember, Trump isn't a politician. The majority of his appointments were based on GOP Rino recommendations.

Now that those are being weeded out (no pun intended), his administration can start getting some actual hot-button issues solved like deregulating weed and suppressors.

If weed is legalized under Trump, the Democrats will lose a major talking point, a lot of bench sitters will switch over to the GOP side and the stoners will stay at home instead of voting.

Win-Win-Win

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (225x225, 20K)

My dea American friend, I wish Trump would be the visionaries you hoped he would be and legalize it.

He pros:

>massive stream of revenue being generated for the government instead of murderous cartels. The crime levels would also dramatically reduced in your southern states. The cartels would no longer have any reason to send these mules across the border.
>Lost of revenue for the criminal nigger. They will have two choices: find a job or graduate to selling harder drugs, with harsher sentences if convicted.
>User would no longer have to buy weed from dangerous black alleys and can now buy from convenient locations. This will also ensure weed is not sold to minors.
> High quality weed grown in government sanctioned companies. No need to buy shitty twiggy weed that spent time hidden in some dirty nigger's anus.
>Bonus: not only will it free law enforcement to deal with more important issues, it would free up a lot of prison space, since "Simple possession" would no longer be prosecuted.

Cons:
>Dealing with annoying pot head who will try to convince you pot cures everything from acne to cancer.

This will be impactful for the black community. Hopefully, they'll remember that when it's time to vote.

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Sessions wanted the job and was one of the first few Senators to endorse Trump. Clearly, in hindsight he wasn't a good pick, but at the time he was considered a good pick.

The thing that sets Trump apart is that he's not a moralist, he's a realist. He's not preaching some bullshit morality, he's a smart businessman. I'd find it hard to believe he won't pass reform of some kind. I think in typical Trump fashion he will legalize weed, but then go after narcotics even harder. Because after all, all those DEA agents will be freed up to work on other drugs.

This will result in all those opioid addicts turning to marijuana instead of their opioids and reducing the number of overdoses.

>This will be impactful for the black community. Hopefully, they'll remember that when it's time to vote
Or just stay at home and smoke their legal weed.

Either way, I can't think of any negatives of decriminalizing it on the FEDERAL level, and leaving it up to each state to decide how to regulate it.

Just like the founding fathers intended.

>umm, yeah, but he didn't free pardon all blacks in prison

Neither did Canada.

Leave something for the second term ;)

Anything that pisses off the loser nazi liberals and the Democrat party of the Klan is perfectly acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

He has to legalize weed. Canada went fully legal a few days ago and the left is sure to come with a legalization platform in 2020. Best to get out in front. It will change nothing you can get it anywhere anyway, but less inner city fuckwits in jail for bullshit and if anything, the tolerant left should 'like' that.

Checked.

>No free college
>No free healthcare
>No $1000 bucks per mont per citizen

Fuck Trump says the libshit while watering his legal weed plants and smoking his hi tech legal weed joints

Funny thing here, many people are thinking twice about asking for a pardon for "minor possession":
Many older convictions have not been digitized and are kept in a filing cabinet at the courthouse.
Getting a pardon will invariably get the conviction digitized and available to be view by law enforcement.
American customs can deny access to any Canadian citizens, even if pardoned.
Older Canadians are thinking twice about getting their records cleaned...

Dems are finished for decades if not forever if he does.

>less inner city fuckwits in jail for bullshit and if anything, the tolerant left should 'like' that.
And would go hand in hand with the prison reforms the WH is studying.

>nypost.com/2018/10/17/kanyes-real-success-trump-now-backs-criminal-justice-reform/

Attached: Prison reform.png (847x800, 626K)

Listen up leaf bro.

The reason we're fucking with your weed industry and preventing people working in it from entering the US is to protect our own marijuana industry.

Once legalization happens on our side, competition can start and barriers will be dropped.

>He's simply copying something that Obama started
>What about the poor weed farmers in South America
>The Mexican cartels are modern day Robin Hood and are helping poor communities reaching their potential
>What about the poor pharmaceutical industry?

Attached: image.jpg (408x431, 18K)

I'm very white and even I took a couple weed misdemeanors when I was younger, it's such a stupid thing to be illegal.

>Or just stay at home and smoke their legal weed.
Not entirely sure that would be a bad thing...

Attached: image.gif (320x180, 561K)

Weed isn’t much of an issue anymore in the states, it’s legal in some form in half country, considering this, it would be wise to “leave it to the states”. Also, seeing how leftists freak out over the smallest things, it would be funny if it would be tossed to the states to decide. How could leftists possibly hate him for it? They’ll find a way and it would be funny to watch.

This is how our founding fathers intended our great country to be. Each state has the liberty to be as strict or lenient as it wants as long as it falls within the constitution, then that idea will snowball to the other states if it turns out to be good.

Attached: Founding fathers.jpg (540x330, 19K)

If it goes legal federally, all states would follow. They would not give up the revenue, they would not want to look like ogres that just want to lock people up and they know people would move out in droves, to get out from under the outdated law.

Weed makes liberals

that's all we need is weed smokers walking around in public smoking that shit wherever they feel like

what's the point of being a conservative if you just adopt all the liberals policies

fucking retarded

>Not entirely sure that would be a bad thing...
It's good for us if the nigs don't vote, that way we can get some states to turn red.

The less nigs we have in prison, the better it is for the taxpayer and the economy.

Win-Win

Attached: fren nation.jpg (666x435, 118K)

Imagine if you will, a world where blue states refuse to legalize weed, simply out of spite for Trump.

>wanting more government interference in people's lives

There's no denying the HUGE push for weed legalization.

If Trump doesn't do it, the next Democrat will. Why let them have the glory?

If we legalize it, we can insure future GOP rule, if we don't, the best we can do is delay it for a couple of more years and go down as the regressive retards.

Attached: intrigued pepe.jpg (1250x1250, 96K)

That would be some truly bizarre shit, but I can see it happening.

You're a rube if you think this. Trump is literally only repeating whatever he heard from the last person he spoke with, so he will not be legalizing weed while Sessions is in the White House.

Spoken like a true kike hidding behind a meme flag.

If after a day's work and putting the kids to bed, sitting on the deck and smoking a joint to relax with my old lady makes me a change my political views, then you don't know how weed works.

It would need to be under the same category as alcohol. So public consumption would be restricted. We don't allow drunks to wander around bending the elbow and we wont allow it for smokers either.

>he will not be legalizing weed while Sessions is in the White House.

Check out my other post >After the midterms and the Mueller report clearing his name, Jeff and Rosentstein are getting the boot and Trump will either legalize it through congress (if Democrats take it), where he can slip in the poison bill of funding the wall or an executive order.

this is bs! this stinks!

Going to be in his 2020 platform along with expanding student loan forgiveness and mandated maternity leave.

Also Assad is going to be invited to the GOP convention to talk about the perils of international Jewery.

The federal government has basically zero power to legalize weed. Kansas was 100% full prohibition for 5 years after federal repeal and you could not order a glass of wine or beer in any restaurant in the entire state until 1986. The federal government can legalize credit card use in already legal states. That's all. Any discussion otherwise is either ignorance or a smoke screen. We are not Canada. Our states and even more specifically our counties are the ones with authority. To this very day there are still hundreds of dry counties.

What a retarded assumption. I live in rural fuckville and we all smoke weed and we’re all conservative as fuck. Living in a city and having leftist propaganda blasted in your face 24/7-365 is what does it.

Holy shit this is hilarious. If this really happens I will laugh non-stop for weeks.

Attached: 1398763664701.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Nigga all 50 states will legalize that shit in a year.

>can legalize it. Either through congress passing a bill or through an executive order.
Stopped reading here.

And all that still does is jack fucking shit. The tiniest podunk county in the country has more power than the federal government about this.

Trump has to lead the way to Marijuana legalisation, he cannot let the Democrats take credit for it. If he plays the MJ card correctly he'll win in far more ways than he can dream of.

christ literally appeasing billionaire big dope, your country is going to just rot and rot from the inside, enjoy your horrible levels of mental illness and billion dollar propaganda pretending its safe and good just like they fucking did to create the opioid problem.

what a vile kike nation

Has literally nothing to do with what I said. Not even the states have the power. Each county does. Literally no one tells any county in the entire country what to do about this.

Nigga

"We are the don't care Magapedes. We don't care about anything but Trump"

yeah because you're all stupid as fuck and fell for the lies, that shit is harming you big time. You can tell yanks are fucking pathetic people because you all have been subverted into needing "something" to get through the fucking day, pathetic kike slaves.

>along with expanding student loan forgiveness
Fuck that shit. Why would anyone wants to give any relief to someone who taught it would be a good idea to sink $100k in a feminist study degree? Pandering like this is a lefty strategy.

You’re comparing regulation of sales to the criminalization of use bud. You’re fucking retarded in other words.

You're absolutely right. But these people unironically think the root of their despair is being denied legal weed. Once it's given to them, they'll realize they have been the problem all along and will hopefully become slightly less degenerate. Probably not though.

It’s going to happen. It will be marketed like it’s free gibs but in reality it will just be a rework of the current program that’s already in place.

pot calling the kettle back, look how miserable brits are that they need to get shitfaced every weekend

Attached: file.png (962x635, 1.1M)

what the fuck getting my green card right now

Fuck you it is literally the exact same thing as alcohol. And many counties in illegal states have already decriminalized weed. In Texas it's still illegal but for example in Austin and Houston county prosecutors won't take the cases anymore. Its defacto legal. Because the county said so. Not the federal government.

I ALREADY HAVE LEGAL WEED THO

You will obviously and unironically be forced to use it by the big, bad meanie Trump under penalty of death.
Yes, he's got it in for you, OP, on a very personal level, and you should be quaking and shaking about your very uncertain future.

Yup, your jimmies are going to undergo some serious 1 on 1 rustling by the President.

>will hopefully become slightly less degenerate. Probably not though.
Probably not, but they're more likely to stay at home when election day comes, leaving it for hard-working people like us to make decisions for the country.

And, the less stoners we have in prison, the less money we as taxpayers have to spend on their useless asses.

Attached: 23 year old doomer.png (624x399, 149K)

>T. Angry Paki seeing massive lost of revenue.
Fuck off. The U.K. Has lost all relevance years ago.

If you yanks were smart you'd invest in Aurora cannabis when it lists on the NYSE next week. It is the largest cannabis company in terms of production capacity in the world, and has a separate division dedicated to overall investment in the Marianas industry. It also posted a profit for the year without even having recreational legal. When legalisation happens it will be in a prime position for sales in the USA and worldwide. It is also in talks with Coca Cola to develop a drink. Buy and hold. You'll thank me in a decade.

Nigger, did you even read what I wrote?

Attached: Empty pit of soy.jpg (700x734, 90K)

Yeah bud the laws surrounding alcohol on the state/county level have to do with distribution and sales. We’re talking about possession and use.

You can still drink in a dry county because it being dry has nothing to do with the actual consumption of the alcohol.

The only other stock I'd recommend is Canna Royalty which holds a majority of the distribution rights for cannabis in California, which alone is a bigger market than all of Canada. As legalisation spreads across the USA it will scoop up more rights.

Yeah because the county prosecutors say so. Where do you think you go when you get arrested? You go to county. And they have absolute maximum authority over this and always have and always will.

This. It's just as bad as alcohol and should be categorized as such.

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>the democrats are forced to eat shit and vote for a pro 2A law, or else they would lose support from their stoner base.
Excellent. I'm in.

Attached: hempcrete-block.jpg (496x330, 36K)

This is the biggest brain thread on /poll/ in weeks. Some real strategists ITT.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 19K)

As a substance, it's not even close to as bad as alcohol. But, the consumption does also have to be restricted all the same. Weed makes people silly and annoying, at worst. Alcohol strips people of judgement, motor skills and inhibition, which is quite dangerous.

Attached: 143c9j.jpg (500x500, 69K)

>Haven't been following politics at all honestly
wew lad, you are a retard

Just helping your sky inevitably fall faster for you; yeah, I read part of it - enough to know you are paranoid and feel a personal tragedy at the hands of some guy named Trump.

Like the rest of the little chickens Hillary hatched.

He's such a meanie, that Trump.

>one tiny state governed by jerkoffs has shitty laws therefore nothing the federal government does matters
Just don't live there then, lol. Like, move away. Holy shit, you're stupid.

Simply wouldn't happen. They would have to begrudgingly admit that they appreciate it

>Like, move away. Holy shit, you're stupid.
Bingo!

That's what our founding fathers intended. If you don't the rules in one state, then just move freely to the other.

That's my point exactly. This thread and concept is bullshit. It's a red herring. Unfortunately. And politicians will use it to their advantage to take credit for something they really don't have any power over.

>They would have to begrudgingly admit that they appreciate it
If our boy goes through with it, I die from laughing at Maxine and Pelosy having to eat shit and bend the knee.

Attached: Maxine waters.jpg (992x558, 44K)

There's still pogo?

Remember when it was ten.net?

the shit he says is whats best of him, fuck off back to plebit fagot

>Weed makes liberals
No, not really.
My families always been conservative, in my teens I smoked weed with some of the most degenerate stoners/hippies and it only made my opinions of their culture worse.
With that being said, it's the culture that Hollywood has created that ruins it all, not the plant itself.
Fix the culture by allowing normal citizens to bash them for being degenerates and showing them there's another way can only help the cause.

>what's the point of being a conservative if you just adopt all the liberals policies

I don't remember weed being illegal in 1776, commie. Get the fuck out.

hahaha it's going to be republicans who legalize weed. the so called "progressive" democrats with their nigger president wouldn't even do that. but hey, at least they gave america fag marriages and tranny trash

This. Jews created dude weed lmao culture and made it appear as the default state of weed smokers. It's not. They are just the loud and obnoxious minority. I still don't think trump touches weed yet. He doesn't need it to win reelection. So far.