Municipal elections in Poland tomorrow

Corrupted scums running again

Attached: zakrzówek.png (1195x1606, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.osu.edu/mclc/2018/03/23/quarry-hotel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was just in Krakow a week ago. What's the story with this guy?

r*dpill me on the elections

called my grandmother (84 years old) last week and she said she cant sleep because of nightmares that commies (PO) can make gains

pls understand my grandmother is frail. what is your politics doing to my grandmother i demand answers

Attached: 1529304641837.jpg (1500x1500, 441K)

It's basically the same story everywhere. Fags have been running cities for 10-20 years. We have no term limits for city presidents. Which leads to corruption and so on.
Im from Gdansk and that faggot Adamowicz was in charge for over 20 years. He "forgot" to disclose owning 7 apartaments and 4 bank accounts and it was found out he didn't pay well over 200 thousand dollars in taxes. Then he started inviting shitskins and allowing fag parades and even forced through a bill that'll implement sexual education for kids as low as 6 years old and homosexual propaganda being displayed as big advertisements in the city with the sponsorship from the town hall.
And when the former ruling party he is part of basically told him to fuck off since he's sinking the boat he is running anyway. As an "independent candidate".
Former ruling party is of course the PO, the EU and german dick sucking party, which has ruined our heavy industry, did everything mutti merkel told them to do (this is why Tusk is a big guy in the EU nowdays) and agreed to take migrants. Then they lost the elections hard.

Worst thing is, my dear mutt, a lot of these people are communists, since we didn't have a purge. And when the current party tried to clear at least the judiciary system out of it - well we got the famous POLAND IS THREATENING THE RULE OF LAW drama that is happening right now.

WTF is up with that building? Looks strange af.

PO was sort of founded by the former commies.
PiS was sort of founded by the former commies too, though.
The only difference is that PO is "professional" enough not to call out PiS on it, what isn't a smart move considering an average IQ of a granny living in Poland.
Overall, it's all shit, and your granny believes in propaganda.

Tanajno na prezydenta Warszawy

yeah, well, my grandmother will be in heaven one day and having tea with God
can you say the same?? i think not

Why the picture of a chinese hotel?

New hotel in china in a quarry.

Your grandma is retarded in thinking that PO is somehow commies, despite the fact that many PIS members were part of commies too. Your grandma should die because of people like her (old, fanatical Christmas, gullible) this country is fucked

u.osu.edu/mclc/2018/03/23/quarry-hotel/

God is not real, and if he exists he prefers kikes. You're retarded

>3 jewish posts by this ID

I believe your granny is a good person.
The political scene in Poland is just one big shady cesspool of hypocrites.
For example, the leader of PiS, current leading party, Jarosław Kaczyński, voted AGAINST removing the former communists from politics... twice.
Yet now, he's pretending that he's representing this abstract anti-communist, right-wing option.

Oh, and on top of that, Kaczyński also voted twice AGAINST taking special veteran privileges and special pensions from former MO members and other UB representatives (these were so-called organs of oppression, people who tortured and murdered people during the communist rule, created propaganda etc).

OMG Poland have elections.
What party hates russian more?

>Fucked
Your country is 99,99% white, how is it fucked? barely any nigger or muslim

Economy is in the shitter. That's why we're fucked

>Abu abu, everyone who disagree with me is kike
Get fucked. Pis voters are as retarded as PO voters are cucked. Also if your grandma fucked of to muttland she has no right to talk about internal politics of Poland

time for 5th partition of poland

What the fuck is that building ? Why is it built in the ground?

I start to think poles are orcs

No way. This time youll pay for yourself. And for hohols)))

This is so fucking depressing. And what's worse is the bitching and name calling, I see here often, about Polish diaspora.
People leave this fucking country not only for money, but also to live somewhere where the government is accountable and doesn't fuck you up on every step.
This country is full of fucking crooks and cons on every corner.
It's all fun here with "based Poland" but we're fucking doomed.

No, it's time for new przewrót majowy

>Economy is in the shitter.
except it is not, but whatever.

Guess fucking what, corrupt cunts exist everywhere

said every retard who believes in simple solutions

Inflation is rising (look at the prices), pis is taking sandniggers, pińcset plus allows patologie to live of gibs

>We have no term limits for city presidents
We have no term limits at all.

Local elections are a fucking farce anyway, none of them get anything done, all of them line their pockets with taxpayers' shekels and all of them kvetch when dragged away from the feeding trough.

Hanging commies is pretty simple and works very well.