The grossest thing about this is that this is surely an attempt to put some of the blame on Khashoggi and Trump plays...

The grossest thing about this is that this is surely an attempt to put some of the blame on Khashoggi and Trump plays it down like a fucking asshole.

"Oh, he fought with the 15 Saudi people we flew there just to instigate something with him. What a foolish man! If he wasn't so confrontational, he wouldn't have been DISMEMBERED into PIECES WITH A BONE SAW ."

Attached: 694940094001_5850575600001_5850568397001-vs.jpg (931x524, 58K)

nobody gives a fuck

That's what you and Trump like to think

exactly. nobody cares.

>that one shill in every thread saying "who cares" and " no one gives a fuck "
Now you Donald retards are forced to side with the Saudis because of your god emperor lmao

LOL now you're also replying to your own posts.

How desperate are you Trump shills now kek

Yeah, no, nobody cares.

I think he meant to say nobody who matters.

If this was supposed to be an interrogation, then why did they bring an autopsy expert?

If this was an unintended accident, then why did they bring a bonesaw?

Where's the body?

Why did they chop up his body?

Trump shills on damage control

Yaaaawwwnnn

The Saudi crown prince bragged a few months ago about how kushner is in his pockets.
Also Trump is deep in their pockets, he purchased privately a yacht from them and has the 400 billion dollar arms deal

Why do Americans get cucked so much by their own President just so he can line up his own pockets with money?

Last I heard, Israel wanted to spark confrontation in the East. What was this about unauthorized Saudi actions in Turkey? Hilarious.

Saudis ans Israel are allies and have the same agenda

I still find this a bit weird. They may have common enemies but eventually you would except them to want to destroy the other because of their religious differences.

The Saudis are basically crypto jews. They were propped up by British and then the Americans.

Just a friendly chat gone wrong.

Attached: 217796_uyas.jpg_iff.jpg (770x770, 118K)

Are they saudis not fundamentalist muslims? If they are then they would want to wipe israel off of the face of the earth if they could.

Nah. Dude wasn't an American and died on Turkish soil.
Not our problem.

American resident, writing US Papers.thr hit Was ordered by the Saudis on behalf of Trump who knew they would do it and gave the Saudis free reign to do so.
This sets a dangerous precedent where an US ally can do extra judicial killings of a US RESIDENT in a NATO country like turkey you dumb moronic Trump shill.
Now you Trump shills are forced to defend Saudi Arabia lmao

They aren't. Look at how the dress and how they live. They use radical Islam as tool to control the lower classes in Saudi Arabia and expand their influence across the ME

It happens sometimes.

>15 Saudi people

Weren't 15 of the hijackers on 9/11 also Saudis?