Greek guy here, ask me anything

Greek guy here, ask me anything

Attached: flag-400.png (400x267, 833)

How is Greece these days

Show real flag

Why doesn't god heal amputees?

Have the youth developed oddly in comparison to past generations due to the past decade being economic turmoil?

When will you start removing kebab?

Is it true that the Greek army never leaves their buddy's behind?

When will the debnts be paid?

Greek guy here

Ask me anything

>ama reddit tier shit
>memeflag

Neck yourself faggot.Sage that kike rat.

>thread full of meme flags
You are all CIA or kike shills desu
Nothing Greek or European about this thread
Saged

PS to the real Greeks reading this
Pay denbts

How's Greece's economy doing?

Going to visit Athens around Christmas. Is it nice or full of shitskin invaders?

>Ask me anything
>1 post by this ID

Y'all niggahs be postin in a bait thread

Attached: 1532662643985.png (275x220, 75K)

Greece is full of Stacey's from Australia, America, Canada, England, New Zealand, etc.

Its the n.1 travel destination for Stacey's

Shut up, nerd.

My friend claims to be greek but he looks like a jew. Do you have a lot of jewy looking greeks?

t. JIDF

If it looks like a jew,talks like a jew,walks like a jew then user i m afraid you have a live one on your hands. Gas it asap

I've been in Greece 2 times this year, 30 days in total. Absolutely loved it. Athens, Saronic islands, Delphi, Arachova. Have a strong urge to move there as there's plenty of IT jobs (pay is the same if not higher than here) and the climate it so so nice.

Wish someone would talk me out of it because I plan to do this as early as next January 2019.

I've seen a ton of homeless and there a demonstration or some sort of street protest literally every (other) day in Athens. Probably not so good. From what my then-girlfriend and my Greek accountancies used to tell me, the politicians are really dumb and can't handle anything.

Some parts of the city, sometimes the entire blocks, look deserted and covered in trash. Lots of stray dogs and cats, and occasional burning barrels lmao.

Nonetheless, the city is very charismatic, has a lot of cool locations, architecture, and scenery. People are also pretty great. Btw Airbnb is so cheap I wouldn't even bother with "real", long-term rental (which is a lot of pain).

They are kebab.

sorry for typos, forgot to re-read it before posting

Ask me things if you want to

Southern Italians and Greek islanders are the closest people to Ashkenazis actually

Knew it , oilive skin, curly black hair, big jewy nose. His mother is a lawyer his dad is a doctor . I guess that explains why he loves Ben Shapiro so much.