What do you think about this?

An old theosophical map of Atlantis as it was supposed to be at its height. Notice the remnants of Lemuria, in green in the southern oceans.

Attached: Atlantis at its prime.jpg (1200x956, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Cave
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis
google.com/maps/@51.4705363,-68.5271404,132155m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/watch?v=crNdeiBMkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70
historytoday.com/kate-wiles/atlantis-its-prime-1896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hyperborea = Atlantis = Alt-Land-Is = All Land's Ice

youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg

* the "flood" was the last Ice Age

You mean when the ice melted?
Unlikely, it supposedly was a cataclysm, not a slow rising of the sea level.

No, when the Ice Age became.

Hyperborea is not the same, it supposedly came before Atlantis and Lemuria even.

It's the same thing. Tilting of the Earth makes it destroy everything in the northern hemisphere "regularly".

Can you explain? More ice means less water to me.

Sort of correct.
If white areas are under ice and red ones are habitable then it roughly corresponds to range of ice cap during the last glaciation.
Now the redpill.
If you assume that pyramids are standing on ancient equator (pic related) then it means the North Pole was near Anchorage, Alaska.
It also means that West Antarctic was ice free, as the South Pole was near the present coast in Queen Maud's land.

Attached: qr52da9b2c.jpg (720x688, 81K)

>It's the same thing.
Hyperborea was located in the north. Lemuria in the southern ocean, including today's Australia. Atlantis in the Atlantic oceaan, before the American and the African continents were formed.

the fuck is a theosophical map you niggering thundercunt

Ice is frozen water. Ice destroys way better than water. It actually MOVES instead of flowing. Think of the etymology of "Atlantis" too.

ps. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Cave

pps. the very first maps of northern Europe depicted Hyperborea in Fenno-Scandinavia. Pillars of Hercules have been depicted to the strait into the Baltic sea... I'll check an Italian nuclear scientist researching this stuff for you...

Meteor hit North American ice cap
> Nuclear winter due to impact ejecta (Ragnarok)
> Earth's crust shifting (Phaeton's myth = sun rises in a different place each day)
> Ice melt leading to sea level rise (flood)

>If white areas are under ice and red ones are habitable then it roughly corresponds to range of ice cap during the last glaciation.
This map shows a much, much older time period than the last glaciation - a few million, years. The white parts are not covered under ice, they are parts of today's continents which did not exist yet.

Attached: 1514063411709.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Attached: 1535745533942.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

It was a cataclysm which happening within a 24 hour time span according to Plato. It lierally sank beneath the sea. It makes sense to picture the Acores and the Canarian islands as the tops of its highest mountains.

Of fug I remembered the Italian guy wrong, he was about Troy being ancient Finland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

Anyhow, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Location_hypotheses_of_Atlantis

No it didn't, just like the World wasn't created in six days... It's a metaphor.

>Meteor hit North American ice cap
If a meteor hit the planet, there would have been tsunamis all over it. Are there myths mentioning monstrous tsunamis?

Not if hit land.

google.com/maps/@51.4705363,-68.5271404,132155m/data=!3m1!1e3

>It's a metaphor.
This is one of the theories. Just like Atlantis was Santorini, or Frysia, or southern Spain, or Antarctica, or whatever.

If it hit land, how would it have caused Atlantis to sink?

Atlantis = Alt-Land-Is = All Land's Ice

No-one suggested such thing bro. Such an impact would cause a global catastrophe though.

All three of those words are Germanic; Atlantis comes from Greek.

>Mars was the proverbial Garden of Eden, home to the extremely advanced ancestors of white people
>it was destroyed by a "sword of fire" (war, WMD's) which continued to guard Mars forever against humans who would try to return
>a few managed to settle on the doomed Atlantean island chain, hoping to stay isolated from dark skinned natives forever, obviously this doesn't work
>glaciers melt, destroying Atlantis, forcing survivors to disperse all over the world and interact with negroids
>this melting event is the Flood mentioned in ancient texts such as the Bible and the Epic of Gilgamesh
>Thoth and friends wind up in Egypt, Zeus and friends in Europe, dragon cults in Asia and South America
>"Sons of God" going around, fucking native Earth dudes all day and night, women giving birth to Nephilim, men of renown, the subjects of many subsequent legends and religions
>by necessity they teach NPC natives math, science, religion, architecture, government, and technology (and kung fu to the ancient Chinese)
>Martians/Atlanteans long ago discovered the secret to immortality, basically they consumed their own young in some way that made themselves younger (Saturn)
>then they realized they could consume Earth people the same way for a comparable effect, but didn't realize until it was too late that it degenerated them in time (Zeus)
>hence why so many of the old pagan religions revolve around sacrifice, human and otherwise, and wonton bloodletting

It comes from tales told to them.

* by pre-germanic people

*cucking Native earth dudes all day and night

>Alt-Land-Is = All Land's Ice
That's some nigger level esoteric worldplay.

Attached: gay space niggers.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

The map shows a time period between 1 million and 800,000 years ago, at which point a first huge catastrophe supposedly occurred, splitting the continent into 2 parts. Plato calls it Poseidonis which apparently was all that remained from only one of those 2 parts.

>Atlantis = Alt-Land-Is = All Land's Ice
Nice wordplay but not genuine.
The Aztecs said they came from a place called Aztlan.

Ice melt
Also big waves due to crustal displacemement (try moving a glass of water)

>All three of those words are Germanic; Atlantis comes from Greek.
Exactly my point!
It's just playing with words.

>>Mars was the proverbial Garden of Eden, home to the extremely advanced ancestors of white people
>>it was destroyed by a "sword of fire" (war, WMD's) which continued to guard Mars forever against humans who would try to return

What is the source of this?
Mars has fucked up Xe isotope ratios, consistent with a nuclear war

That's what it is, nothing else.

What ever, keep digging bullshit and thank me later.

youtube.com/watch?v=crNdeiBMkYw

Except Plato gave a date and it's not 1 million years ago

OK, retard. I thought you were supposed to be smart like us, but I guess I was wrong.

The most compelling theory for me at the moment is that Atlantis was at the Richat Structure in the Sahara. youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

Capped for posterity

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-20 pol - What do you think about this - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1121x233, 49K)

I was mistaken. The splitting into 2 parts occurred much later than 800,000 years ago, after a longish 'period of decadence' as shown on this map. The outlines of the continents have visibly changed.

Attached: Alantis in its decadence.jpg (1200x975, 104K)

I know. The date Plato gave was when the last and final destruction occurred of the last remaining part of Atlantis, which he called Poseidonis (which was the northern island I think).

Over glorification of the past or even overly mystificating it is not the same as keeping real traditions alive. It's just an excuse, a weak mans delusion. If you are great by nature that WE WUZ HYPERBROIAN KANGZ than the worlds problem become minuscule. Mass migration, modernization and cultural change are not an issue right? Your king are gods after all. They will wake up once an clean all this filth...
They will wake up once, it's a prophecy right?
You don't have to do nothing right?

>Ice melt
>Also big waves
Again, ice melt would not have cause a cataclysm, just a slow rising of sea level, and big waves meaning tsunamis are not mentioned in any myths or are they?

Kind of a bad one to cap desu, it contains a misleading spelling error and I didn't even mention the breed of white NPC native to Earth, the Neanderthal.

Yeah, Rihat is cool and matches description
Problem is, it's too small to host an industrial civilization
I still like the Antarctic hypothesis more youtube.com/watch?v=jVsFxo05y70
I'm starting to think that at least two stories got mixed up
Possibly from different eras
So both location would be valid in a sense

Why? That's much too small. And why in the Sahara?

It fucks with the water cycle. More water in the world means more evaporation, which means more rain and storms.

Define "slow".
Take the Genesis account. It says that it rained, and rained, and the sea level was going up and up. Now if you have impact ejecta which is mostly water it will rain out eventually so it fits.
How long? The text says "40 days", but Jews used 40 to mean "many", so 40 is always suspicious. But it gives a hint. Noah has enough time to build an ark while it was raining. But not long enough to evacuate the entire civilization. You could build/adapt a boat in a few weeks. Months maybe? Definitely shorter than a year though, because then the writer would use years to express time.
Say... 1 meter sea level rise per month.
Dramatic? No. Fucks up entire civilization? Definitely.

Yes, plus it was fresh water, fucked up Atlantic's salinity, sea currents changed and so did climate.
E.g. it today Gulf Stream shut down, Paris would have -40C winters like Irkutsk (both are at 50 deg. North).

>Yeah, Rihat is cool and matches description
>Problem is, it's too small to host an industrial civilization
Matches description? That's what they all say. All those with alternative theories about the location of Atlantis say it matches description. So what's that worth?

Furthermore, we are talking about a real continent, not a place somewhere. You are saying yourself that Rihat is too small to host an industrial civilization.

>More water in the world means more evaporation
More SURFACE water means more evaporation. If Lake Baikal were twice as deep, it wouldn't mean more evaporation.

I'm only telling what I've learned. I'm not "over glorifying" anything, but you are talking out of your ass.

You know what I mean with "slow". You know, melting glaciers.

I agree with your point about the 40 days.

Same map:

historytoday.com/kate-wiles/atlantis-its-prime-1896

It's not "melting glaciers due to global warning".
It's "melting due to a gigaton of TNT detonated in the middle of the glacier". That would create a warm lake in the middle of the glacier which would melt the entire thing in under a century.

pic related is the best Atlantis candidate
look into it

Attached: richat structure.png (1072x712, 1.86M)

>Paris would have -40C winters like Irkutsk
Not -40, more like NYC. Irkutsk is that cold because it is located inside the continent, far from the sea unlike Paris.

>pic related is the best Atlantis candidate
>look into it
Richat structure, OK. Interesting as such, and it's very large judging from the picture taken above the clouds, but it doesn't look man-made. It is vaguely similar to Plato's description, but it's something else. At first sight, the crater from a meteor impact? AFTER it has been on the sea bottom for thousands or millions of years?

I see what you mean. That would still be too slow, wouldn't it? In fact, it's comparable to the speed of melting glaciers.

>It comes from tales told to them.
Certainly not in English.

>What ever, keep digging bullshit and thank me later.
Your English wordplaying is not bullshit?

Go to a harbour without tides (i.e. Mediterranean or Baltic). See how things are built. With 1-2m sea level rise it becomes FUBAR.

> Initial waves which make people abandon coastal cities
> After things clam down you find out you cannot move back because water is creeping up everywhere
> Refugees become permanently displaced
> War, chaos and famine
> Civilization collapses

The breakup into two parts of Atlantis 200,000 years ago (600,000 years after the first catastrophe), as shown in this picture

Attached: Ruta and Daitya.jpg (1200x964, 106K)

It isn't man-made.

>With 1-2m sea level rise it becomes FUBAR.
I don't understand your point.

It isn't.

1-2m sea level rise eliminates most of the coastal infrastructure
No harbors = no transport
Civilization is done unless it has an inland transportation network and industry moved far inland
Except we have only started doing this after WW2
Worldwide flood does not have to be rapidly dramatic to kill a lot of people

Edgar Rice Burrows

>1-2m sea level rise eliminates most of the coastal infrastructure
>No harbors = no transport
>Civilization is done unless it has an inland transportation network and industry moved far inland
>Except we have only started doing this after WW2
>Worldwide flood does not have to be rapidly dramatic to kill a lot of people
We are not talking about a lot of people being killed, we are talking about a continent (or a big island, which Ruta or Daitya was) being swallowed up by the sea. Altjhough it is true Plato (or someone else) mentions 64 million people killed.

I still don't really get what else you are trying to say. Note I am having several discussions at the same time, it's like playing multiplayer chess, it's easy to get confused.

"Civilization sunk by the flood" does not mean that it was sunk overnight.
Initial effects were enough to depopulate the cities, but not flood them permanently
But then sea level rise flooded the evidence over the next century or two

>we are talking about a continent (or a big island, which Ruta or Daitya was) being swallowed up by the sea.

Look below the ice. On the Ross Shelf.
Flooded, then frozen.