Legalisation of Psychedelics

Jow Forums's opinion on the legalisation of psychedelics, specifically LSD, and Tryptamines? Should the state have control over self-modification of consciousness?

Attached: hoffman.jpg (500x500, 336K)

Take your overton window and fuck off

>LSD, the MkUltra drug
>Tryptamines, (((shulgin))) garbage
Nope.
Shrooms, Ayahuasca, Iboga and Peyote are the only ones that should be legal (they are in Brazil).
In other words, substances that have been consumed by humans for centuries.

Wasn't MkUltra pretty unsuccessful in achieving mind control with LSD? The active ingredient in shrooms is Psilocybin, which is a tryptamine. Ayhausca is a mixture of MAOi-Inhibitors and Dimethyltryptamine, which, evidently from the name, is a tryptamine. Iboga (ibogaine) is also a tryptamine, and Peyote (mescaline) is a psychedelic of the phenethylamine class. Alexander Shulgin synthesised phenethylamines (2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-E etc).

therapeutical use of entheogens is a good idea but it's not going to happen soon.

thing is, therapeutical use implies two things:
-an organism that controls the quality and quantity of said chemicals for clinical use
-trained psychiatrists/psychologists possibly with experience to help patients use the experience well during the trip and then integrate properly for the following weeks afterwards

i don't see that happening anytime soon, especially with the retards nowadays jumping on the research chemical bandwagon and having their face melt off for a couple weeks because they decided to take some bromo-dragonFLY or die because they didn't know NBOMe was going to fuck them up the way it did.
Add that with the impurities and poisons like PMMA found on empathogens (which have even better promise to help psychiatric patients) and nobody is going to take this shit as anything but junkie shit, especially when it comes to discussing the politics of the stuff since everyone talking about this is a bunch of retarded hippies getting high at burning man.

Sad state of affairs. I do have some hope for MAPS, though, they're one of the few ones doing things correctly, and i hope they turn it around.

I completely agree. I really think irresponsible use of these chemicals is giving them a bad name. Hoffman expressed his anger at the 60's ''''counter-culture''''' movement for ruining the face of LSD by virtue of abusing it. I think the connotations the 'hippies' gave LSD fucking ruined everything for actual, proper, ( and as you said) medicinal use of it. Personally, I really don't believe such chemicals should be used at fucking festivals and parties etc, they've got a far more meaningful use than that.

>Wasn't MkUltra pretty unsuccessful in achieving mind control with LSD
well that depends on what you want
if you want a person with classified knowledge to reveal that knowledge to you, its hit and miss
if you want to 'blank' a child's mind and make them into an unthinking slave, LSD can do that, but boy it takes a lot.

Ketamine should be accessible to all.

look up his other book Tihkal

anything lab made/synthethic is garbage.

Well yeah, of course. But, obviously, LSD should not be legalised for use under 18. Somehow, I don't think administering hallucinogenics to a developing mind will do much good at all

Keep them illegal. LSD is harmful for you physically, mentally and spiritually. Drugs allow demons to infest your soul

Attached: 1539316086585.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Yeah I'm aware of Pihkal and Tihkal, but alas, SSRIs and Anti-Psychotics etc are lab made, and they're constantly prescribed, despite their plethora of downsides. Shrooms etc have been used in clinical trials for depression, anxiety, addiction etc (ibogaine is also the so-called 'addiction-killer), but yet they're illegal for any type of use. Can't help but think it has something to do with BigPharma

Any justification behind this other than religion?

depends where you live.
In Brazil mushrooms, peyote, ayahuasca and iboga are all legal. LSD and lab trash is not.

I believe big pharma should be purged.

The more you trip on drugs/psychedelics you will soon realize they are pointless and constantly lead to dead-ends. And mostly in those dead-ends are negative things like possession and mental illnesses. Anything a psychedelic can achieve meditation/prayer can achieve tenfold easily. Drugs are a harmful waste of time

That's as much a description of internet and culture, as it is of psychedelics.

absolutely. Most people having bad trips during festivals and getting mentally scarred don't realize:

-Psychedelics are NOT FUN
-Bad trips are better than purely recreational "good trips" and are the ones that actually help with the issues you're supposed to be dealing with

i've self medicated with LSD trying to get out of a few hellish depressive and agoraphobic episodes and i would not classify them nowhere near the lines of "fun" and "i'd do this at a party". It's so visceral, so honest, so transparent and so taxing i can't even fathom the idea of having someone around to talk with during it (unless experienced or trained) because of how much of your subconscious gets shown in front of you and how you're forced to deal with it immediately and recognize what's the cause of it.

It's funny because i can imagine someone taking a heroic dose of shrooms to try and sort the "negativity" in their lives and have a "positive and trascendental experience" and then 2 hours in the immortal atzec god of eternal inner anguish throws you into an endless blender of imagery where you get detailed why it's your fault your life fucking sucks and all the negativity you feel is due to your own incompetence. Unless you're prepared for it and don't know that the self-referential nature of the experience means you're the one that's gonna have to sacrifice a lot for the goal you're supposed to pursue, you're going to get broken.

The people doing this shit for fun give the right the impression and argumentative ammo to say "drugs are shit" and pile them with the rest of the recreational inferno that is weed/opiates/maybe dissociatives/even antidepressants/benzos and ban them altogether, ending up as a detriment to people that could actually benefit more from shrooms than from celexa and such, as i did (fuck antidepressants jfc)

I just wish research was actually made and people stopped thinking this is part of some counter culture new age cult and not actual medicine.

Attached: 1344576174047.jpg (500x442, 65K)

I see the appeal in using only-naturally occuring substances, but LSD, for example, is derived from ergot fungus. Some synthesised chemicals aren't bad at all, however, some, like Bromo-dragonfly etc certainly are. Although, I really don't think the state should have any say over what we can and can't do to our consciousness.

>Drugs allow demons to infest your soul
so do ouija boards, dont be a satanic minded bitch boy and you'll be a ok

demons are a lot of things, and i think there's a lot worse out there than a simple molecule you decide how to use and to what extent. If anything, alcohol is worse if abused, and psy's are way harder to abuse than something as instantly gratifying as beer or wine is.
As much as i do understand how religion and spirituality in general are good things, dogma isn't, and just dismissing something as harmful out of pure doctrine or definition without delving into the actual nature of something is much more harmful. If anything, ignorance is another one of those demons.

Yep, bible explain all those things

reminds me of my friend, god damn, he had some issues to work out during his shroom trip. The storm lasted an hour, if not more, but then snap, serene calmness took over him and he was better. I hope it helped.

I couldn't agree more with you. You speak the complete truth. Psychedelics are certainly not for enjoyment. Personally, I see them as only useful for introspective thinking and problem solving. I think it's a far better way of dealing with your mental-health problems (depression etc, NOT psychotic-illnesses) than sticking yourself on anti-depressants, which more often than not, exacerbates the issue.

They certainly can be fun if you have your life already in order.

I've been microdosing LSD on and off for almost a year now and it's had a definite positive impression on my life. Yes, a large part of it could be a placebo but since I've started I've had more drive to improve my life and to a lesser extent those around me. I've become more social, become more confident and generally procrastinate less and use my free time wisely such as learning programming languages with the intent of changing my career.
I would honestly recommend everyone to at least try microdosing for a few weeks to see the effects.
Of course my experience is completely anecdotal.

I really don't see how facing everything about yourself, negative or otherwise, is pointless? I don't see how you can justify drawing your own conlusions on life and it's contents as being pointless. Abusing psychedelics can certainly result in mental illness, however, it's pretty hard to abuse LSD etc to such an extent (over a long period of time). It's pretty taxing on the mind, *proper* use of these substances includes reflection upon the experience - which, in itself, includes a period of remaining sober from them. I think the use of psychedelics in a proper sense is a lot more fucking useful than drinking alcohol every weekend, simply for the fun of it (alcohol, one of the most detrimental and harmful substances known to man).

Microdosing does seem incredibly promising

The possibility of it being fun should be overlooked when observing the true use of such chemicals.

chemically consctructed compounds are much better for actual, medical and functional use than natural ones.

One is a plant that you consume and happens to get you high, the other one is a molecule studied to have a certain effect on certain receptors, and as such is much better understood and catalogued than, say, DMT.
As much as i can see value in it, for instance, its freebase form is so random and trascendental in nature it's almost useless in a therapeutical context because of how extreme, detaching and jarring it can be.

bad trips are usually the ones that help you the most if you integrate. If you don't come back to shrooms/acid because of one i usually see it as "you already learned the lesson you were supposed to learn and don't need to come back to school for now".
The problem is some people rarely integrate and instead of thinking damn, that trip sure got some hidden stuff out of me they just think "shit that was wild and scary and didn't have anything to do at all with the life i'm currently living".
I've been thinking about the NPC meme a lot during this discussion and it really fits the model of having absolutely no self awareness. If you were to give acid to a computer, this is what would probably happen.

Having your life in order is a rare occurrence, unfortunately, and if you're searching for answers or feeling hard enough to be doing illegal compounds, as virtuous or innocent your scope or motives may be, it's probable you're not in the best of places. Plus, you might think you're doing fine, then you drop a cool 400ug of acid and realize you've been very efficiently bullshitting yourself on your whole way of life. It's always there as a possibility.
But yes, if you are doing fine, know your limits and are willing to explore your psyche, it's very fun. Nothing wrong with having fun, of course, but it shouldn't be the only goal with it is probably what i'm saying.

I fucking love you user

>state should fuck off
I agree

As for LSD, I personally would not ingest that stuff. I did an internship in a mental hospital in the USA. The number of "LSD burnout" cases was eye opening.

sorry but I must respectfully disagree.
Natural compounds have been used safely for thousands of years. In recent years more studies have been done with natural compounds.

check the link in pic related, stop believing in (((science myths)))

Attached: aya.png (600x600, 125K)

less procrastination you say? :3

Each to their own I suppose. However, give LSD to the wrong person, at the wrong point in time, in the wrong environment, it won't yield a positive situation. But, there are millions of people of whom have used LSD properly, and they're fine. Abuse it, and take it irresponsibly, expect to have a not-so-good outcome

>lsd burnout cases

i'm curious, please tell some stories. Do you know if any of those cases have been from other research chemicals? i've read some crazy shit from people taking 2c/nbome/dfly/assorted random tryptamines/meo- dissociatives

i love you too brah. good luck on your endeavors

Attached: 10420099_1537768343147953_3077908947942610362_n.jpg (471x471, 24K)

I have 63 tabs of LSD and no one to sell it to. Think I might do some on Monday. I am in the Boston area if anyone is looking.

Only Npc's fight psychedelics because they can't handle them

Natural compounds certainly have been safely used for thousands of years. However, there are some natural compounds which, if ingested, will kill you (poisons, for example, even some drugs like ibogaine (when taking in larger amounts)). Just like naturally-occuring compounds, there are some very good, quite innocuous (in terms of harm) synthetic chemicals (which are often derived from naturally occuring substances) and some very bad, dangerous synthetic chemicals. Each pool contains their good, and bad chemicals.

you too man, journey well

true for pretty much every psychedelic. Some people will lose their minds.
If you consider however that natural compounds have been used by probably a trillion people at this point, compared to LSD...I would still not consider it to be benign.

But that is my opinion.

Perfectly respectable position

>Drugs allow demons to infest your soul

Prolonged use? Probably. Using it for spiritual purposes? No... in fact, you can face Satan himself and be in the warm embrace of Christ by end of a trip, and if one is 'woke' enough they'll know what they experienced was very real and change their life.

Just like a father deals in Tough Love, so does divinity, how else can you TRULY believe in God/Christ unless you've seen/felt what He opposes? If you are spiritually ready, He will let demons attack you, it's a risk, but with help you can fight them off (it's a test/demonstration to give you a taste of the truth). Think about it....

There is a very worrisome trend at the moment with the synthetic garbage. It is almost as if they want to fuck up as many mentally curious youths as they can. The entire "hip designer drug" scene is peak degeneracy.

The LSD burnout cases are fucking sad. The most fucked up case was of a hippie couple that followed the Leary bullshit ideology. These two were fried like I have never seen before. They looked like people transitioning between mental dimensions. Others were more brain dead than anything else...chemically schizophrenic from using LSD during the 60s and 70s.

I can't even imagine the shit they are passing off as LSD these days.
I am always weary of profit based enlightenment.

>believing in demons and the boogeyman

top kek

Attached: 1515536086058.jpg (1080x1080, 282K)

I just took 4 aco dmt tonight

4-AcO-DMT is great man, hope you have an insightful and safe trip

>believing in anything
fuck yeah morty the world is exactly what reddit science mans said it is nothing is real!!!

Attached: Pickle-Rick-giveaway.jpg (970x545, 43K)

Please don't take what I refer to as 'synthetic chemicals' as designer-drugs. When referring to synthetics, I generally mean LSD and it's analogues, some tryptamines, and the 2C-X chemicals

>altering basic, boring consciousness in any way is satanic

that is a good point. I'll absolutely take a look at the link;
i wasn't talking about ALL artificial compounds, by the way. I just think that research, if done by people/groups with the intention of developing actual medicine, so to speak, it might yield better results in certain areas if we were to understand how and where and what works inside of our brain and how it relates to our consciousness. We barely have any idea how any of this works yet. That has obviously translated into disasters like ssris but it's a long road still, and i think it's worth seeing what's ahead there too and not just remain focused only on what's natural just because it is natural.

Honestly, I'm kind of skeptical on the whole natural thing because of the whole weed apocalypse going on right now. The idea of cannabis being natural and therefore healthy and consequence-less has been an absolute travesty on a lot of people, myself included. Of all the compounds i've ingested, the one i regret touching the most is weed. Go figure.

Born too early to explore planets, born too late to explore the world, born just in time to explore the human mind. That's a good meme.

i've been extremely interested in microdosing for a good while now but have postponed it because i decided to actually work on what i can work on in my life instead of relying on something exterior to fix my shit, but every time i read about it i get enthusiastic feedback, so that's always good. Even hoffman did the whole microdose meme until his death and he spoke enthusiastically about it, even more so than with 60ug+ dosing.

>I can't even imagine the shit they are passing off as LSD these days.
Getting a test kit for ergotamines is life-saving nowadays. I've been in some drug forums and have read some shit. I don't know if you've heard about thumbprinting but that's still kinda popular among hardcore hippies that think they're one evolution step ahead of everyone because they get high

Sure...but there is a great deal of lore when it comes to science and natural compounds.
Many so called dangerous or deadly natural substances are said to be lethal but are in fact coupled with other compounds in a delicate natural synergy that makes them quite safe to consume.
I have seen this often in native tradition via the use of traditional medicine that science says should kill them.

Think the cyanide in the apple seed bullshit or peach pits.
They are quite healthful to consume but (((science))) says they are not

In my opinion, science has been usurped by politics and greed.

Well be glad you're asleep, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. The more you spiritually evolve, you become a big fat target in a cesspool of low vibratory beings.

> it's exactly the way an ancient book says it is!

Attached: 1536617966078.jpg (598x597, 31K)

>Thumbprinting LSD
there's no greater degree of disrespect you can express to LSD than taking such a ridiculous amount. Honestly don't get why people go above 1500ug doses. 1000ug has proved to be insightful, with a slight sparkle of danger, alas.

Well, in this case, I'm curious as to your position on, for example, Hawaiiwan Baby Woodrose seeds, which contain Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and cyanide

Microdosing is interesting, I'd try it out of curiosty but wouldn't make it a habit.

Doesn't it mess up your sleep though? I can be fully awake for 24 hr during a trip, I get really exhausted by the end and depleted of etheric energy. Even on small doses.

>cannabis apocalypse
This is an interesting topic. At the moment the breeds that are being pushed are quite unhealthy due to their THC/CBD ration.

Nature did not create cannabis to be as powerful as it is today. Even hashish with a high level of THC never led to this type of apocalypse. (((Pushing))) dabs and mind blowing strains is exactly what these people do when they get their dirty hands on something with a long and rich tradition.

The entire "let's get baked" mentality of some marijuana users is quite worrisome in my opinion

I think Cannabis can certainly be used in a healthy way. But I'd much rather see mushrooms etc be legalised for medicinal and POSSIBLY recreational use than cannabis.

HBWR seeds have never been used traditionally by any native peoples. There is a good reason for that. The seeds themselves contain dangerous toxins that have been linked to liver cancer. No matter how much you defat the seeds, you can't get rid of that shit. Not a worthwhile experience (LSA) when you know the risks on health.

I don't have the link to the study right now but the tests were done on a group of African and Indian villagers that would use HBWR seed in lieu of alcohol. They had a high rate of liver cancer. I don't recall the name of the toxin at this moment but it is alarming enough.

I would stay away from that shit

I agree.
There is something truly special about mushrooms and their effects on the human mind. Has been a while since I have not used them however. These days I prefer the ayahuasca route (more powerful but shorter experience)....I remember taking quite a lot of pan cyans and being unable to sleep for 12hrs after a mind blowing 8hr experience LOL

Completely agree, however, I believe it's a good illustration of how harmful some natural stuff can be.

kek, I'm really curious about the 5-MeO-DMT experience. Looks incredibly interesting

honestly i wouldn't even go beyond 250-500ug, ego death is enough of a dice roll as it is. I think the problem lies in the fact that making psys illegal ended up bringing them to the attention of the rest of the "drug culture" people, where getting high is constantly a challenge to see who can bungee jump the closest to utter destruction and death since it's what some substances make you naturally do, like opiates, amphetamines, alcohol, and probably hardcore benzo heads. Shit, people get high on nitrous and there's people that have done so much that they've lost motor function and bowel control temporarily because of it.

Some people just don't want to be here, i guess.

the whole dabs scene is incredibly fucking worrying. Strong weed may not be the biggest issue in the end, because if you want to become a weed fiend you'll become one regardless and if you want to get to a 10/10 high, whether you need to spend 10 bucks or 50 bucks and smoke half a gram or five grams you'll do so, like i said in the paragraph before, just because of the challenge you set yourself.
But dabs is quite honestly such a level of imbibe that i wouldn't be surprised if this had much more radical long term effects than the ones that being a stoner currently already has.
One good thing to come out of this is that CBD-only cannabis has become popular, and that's the one that can help people with actual medical problems that do not wish to get high. It's legal here in italy and it gets sold in vending machines aroudn the street, and while it's just edgy people smoking it, people with actual problems can have access to it without having to pay for medical licenses and similar stuff, so there's a silver lining too i guess.

you know what really makes me curious? ibogaine. What the fuck is up with that?

No doubt...lots of natural shit can kill you.
I did a great deal of research on native practices, how they transform a toxic plant to a healthful plant using various processes like cooking and even sun exposure.

The most fascinating one is from a small fruit found in the northeast of brazil called Mangaba. It is quite an enjoyable fruit that needs to be exposed to heat in order to be properly fermented (with natural yeasts in the fruit).

The latex in the unripe fruit will make you feel drunk and eventually kill your ass.

Its not belief when you personally experience it, then its knowledge

ya....there is something to be said about MHRB. It its native range it is known as Jurema Preta or "dark jurema". The traditional brew of the potiguara people was used during wartime...it is a very "dark energy" plant.
It is recommended that "white jurema" be added to the brew to make the experience more tame and enjoyable.

What a brainlet interpretation of psychs

agreed. The entire dabs/shatter scene will result in some serious mental injuries as legalization spreads across the globe.

My first ever experience with LSD was 210 UG. I have never felt more liberated from my body in my entire life. I was able to really, really, really observe societal dynamics in a critical sense. Made me realise that most people nowadays don't live for themselves, but rather live for status and appreciation from others, as if other people's admiration and respect is the only thing that gives individual life meaning. However, before my LSD experience, for my first ever *true* psychedelic experience, I had ingested 5 grams of psilocybe cubensis. Completely fucked me for the first 2 hours, but afterwards, I felt enlightened. Helped me get rid of a psychological addiction to mdma. Haven't touched MDMA since. Apart from shrooms, lsd, and mdma, my experience lies with 4-aco-dmt, dmt, and 2c-b (which I did not like at all, felt more like a stimulant than something insightful). 700ug+ doses of LSD are incredibly insightful I feel, but they do push the boundaries a little. As for ibogaine, it's an incredibly effective addiction-killer. I'm unware of it's hallucinogenic effects though, if any.

No one has ever seen a demon or an angel. Fact.

Most amazing thing for me is the fact that when amazonian tribes were asked how they knew to make ayhausca, they said 'the plants told them' (((??????)))) kek

No. If you’re over 25 you should be legally able to take any kind of drug if it doesn’t hurt anyone else. It’s not the government’s business what anyone does with their brain

Attached: 27C7E30F-F608-4249-BD48-29595F99358D.png (400x534, 226K)

>LSD should not be legalised for use
yep

I did iboga root once. It is an incredibly potent psychedelic. I used it during a traditional ceremony in West Africa. I was fucked up for 72 hrs. It is like being trapped in an intense peyote experience but more surreal.

Would not repeat LOL

I'd reduce the age to 18, considering that's when, in most countries, you're allowed to vote.

>LSD should not be legalised for use *under 18*

that's just simply not true, maybe you havn't, but many people have

Okay, where are the recordings?

Have you seen datura ? That shit is scary

the funny part about that lore is that I understand how they say the plant told them. I did my own anecdotal experiment with ayahuasca and plant medicine. I asked ayahuasca to show me how to prepare medicine from a plant I came upon. The visions I got told me what parts of the plant to use and in what quantities.

Most beautiful experience I have had. I literally entered the root of the plant and was shown ancient knowledge.

>if it doesn’t hurt anyone else.
But it does.

>LSD should not be legalised

I agree.

Knew some crazy woman who used to use datura a great deal...her lips would turn blue...I personally would not touch that shit with a 10 foot pole..too easy to OD on that stuff.

She was using Datura Metel...I gifted her with seeds of Datura Stramonium..never seen a happier person in my life. LOL

I don’t think people at the age of 18mare mature enough to take DMT. Once you take it, you can’t un-take it

>but it does
How? I'm pretty sure alcohol hurts more people, other than the user than any other drug. Perhaps not bath salts, or something like that, but that's up for debate.
>'LSD should not be legalised'
I respect your opinion, and disagree. Provide a basis upon which to justify your opinion

There is more to life than the physical world and rational/logical mind, far more.

stupid logic

How can someone be happy with using datura? I thought it was incredibly terrifying

I meant to say ‘are’
The ‘mare’ is a stupidly typed ‘mature’.
But you understand what I mean

Had my first DMT experience at the age of 16

This woman lived in the woods, was literally a type of midwife/witch type. She loved that shit. When I came upon her little shack in the woods all I could see were the purple trumpet flowers.

I guess she liked the feeling of impending doom and was BFFs with the grim reaper. She was a little old kind lady with interesting traditional knowledge to teach.

>How?
People harm others under the influence of drugs all the time. Hence being legally allowed to take a drug that doesn't harm anyone else equals to not taking any drug at all. There is not a single drug that hasn't caused someone go mad with violent rage.

>I'm pretty sure alcohol hurts more people
Irrelevant baby-tier retort.

>you can't see, hear, feel, or record these demons, but they are there, trust me!

lmao stop trolling

Attached: death.gif (500x250, 451K)

>It's funny because i can imagine someone taking a heroic dose of shrooms to try and sort the "negativity" in their lives and have a "positive and trascendental experience" and then 2 hours in the immortal atzec god of eternal inner anguish throws you into an endless blender of imagery where you get detailed why it's your fault your life fucking sucks and all the negativity you feel is due to your own incompetence.

This exact thing happened to me once. Only once out of the number of heroic trips I’ve had. Truly a great learning and humbling experience.

Still gonna drop acid though.

Attached: A2C8AB65-1B73-41B6-A6EC-450111CB90D9.jpg (560x800, 107K)

SSRIs are drugs. They're legal, and prescribed. They often cause violent rages, and exterior harm to people. Guess you don't have a problem with them?

>baby-tier
Okay, kiddo. pic-related

Attached: kek.gif (595x513, 46K)

>SSRIs are drugs.
irrelevant. Can you argue about drugs without turning to "what about x checkmate?". Do you have an actual defensible position?

YOU can see, hear, feel, experience the demons and angels, but how would you record your own inner experience to share if its happening in your inner experience? Are you thinking this through matey

The DMT smoking crowd is often trolled by what people call the "machine elves" or some shit.

According to ayahuasca folklore this happens because they are using the plant disrespectfully (inapropriately). There is some truth to that idea as ayahuasca is a long run experience not a trip for 5 minutes kinda thing. Furthermore the purge portion of the aya experience is said to be necessary. It serves to purge the traveler of his negative energy in order to fully prepare the body to receive knowledge/insight.

Same idea behind smoking salvia and quidding it.

lol just remember that retards like this are everywhere
>IF IT CANT BE RECORDED FOR EASY CONSUMPTION THEN ITS NOT REAL UNLIKE MY ANIMES

>your thoughts and emotions don't exist because you can't record them