Has the culture war successfully isolated white men and white women?

Have white women been completely indoctrinated into soldiers who refuse to breed with white men?

Attached: 612313131313.jpg (1280x1730, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White women have been replaced by white "men", pic related.

Attached: European man 3.jpg (891x1311, 148K)

Sadly that's a fake.

yes. they only breed with niggers.

>yes. they only breed with niggers.
So, we've lost the culture war, and the white race is doomed?

lol no, white women do have high standards though. Take a shower, learn to be assertive, get in shape. dress well and develop a sense of humor and that white pussy is all yours

Should I clean my room first?

Nope it's real, and so is pic related. Keep coping though, you sissy skinned faggot ;)

Had to repost because phone posting is a bitch.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

what planet are you living on, OP?

Attached: 1532468189662.png (480x480, 503K)

>2019-2 months
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores
Take the 2D redpill~!

Attached: 6e5a60b8c19b663880a41787657da9d0.png (2400x1920, 3.18M)

>Just be cuntfident BROO

Women are genetically inclined to only submit to the top 20 percent of men. Betas in the west are doomed, and if you haven't gotten laid yet in your teens. So are you.

Attached: 4f170bd033ea48f876d05fb981071011d6082920bf1332a129b888296c3ed2d0_1.jpg (800x820, 139K)

>52% of white women vote Trump
>white women hate white men
ok

wait till you see her turn around

>Implying voting for Trump is synonymous for loyalty
Half those women are probably married to a colored man. That and I'd bet all of them let a brown cock slip through their legs atleast once in their lives.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x474, 26K)

>this bullshit again

hang yourself cuck

Attached: 1531087495413.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

>the absolute state of you virgins
go out, drink with girls, when one is sufficiantly intoxicated and actively engaging with you, just ask 'wanna fuck?' very bluntly with an aloof smirk.
Works 50% of the time, all the time.

Looking presentable is a given.

Attached: 1cb083abf1d8c0e4f0a64c885b43f579.jpg (845x463, 49K)

Hello FBI.

Those statistics are skewed by the fact that women lie. Half the women surveyed on that graph even had an incentive to lie, in order to preserve social and familial ties.

Attached: pepe_the_frog.jpg (620x592, 40K)

5 seconds on jewgle and..

MetArt Sofy B

then why are all the no-white women's interest in white men so high?

keep coping shitskin

The only people who fap to hentai are mentally stunted man children who still feel 12 years old.

Do some of you tards really believe this?

It used to be a meme but you push it so hard I believe it's projection due to you being genetic deadends.

>JUST BE CUNTIFUDENT BRO

Nope, women ignore below average looking males for the sake of not wasting time. Females have to do this, in order to filter through the genetic garbage and find a suitable mate that has desirable genetic attributes. It's called natural selection.

Attached: th (5).jpg (474x512, 29K)

>but they're skewed
Okay, then every survey ever is skewed by that logic. No information gathered fucking matters at all, and 100% of women definitely lie. Fucking retard.

This exactly.

Attached: 119740628781.gif (361x361, 362K)

Nah, it's only on Jow Forums that you see this shit strangely, a lot of WNs irl are married and have white children, but probably because they aren't some low life neets

>society is turning womens against white men

So why is every available statistic show white woman prefer white men?

>hurr durr they are just lying due to fear of society

O I see, you are just an idiot that can't even form an argument with out self contradicting.

I dunno if white women refuse to breed with white men, but I don't care either. I'm one white man who refuses to be with any white woman. Which is why I'm visiting the Philippines looking for a wife.
To hell with white women.

>be you
>be an incel loser who fails to get access to pussy
>muhhh white women are trash
kys

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Be thankful to whatever god you pray to you're not like this guy.

Attached: 1463384424825.jpg (800x668, 251K)

I wish I was as alpha as all niggers posting cuckspam here all day

These figures are only accurate in regards to the contextual setting of dating websites. The colored men on these sites, tend to be below average looking and desperate. These men are not representative of the average colored population you dumb sissy skinned faggot.

Attached: tumblr_o1gqhtzEZA1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (760x752, 66K)

I'm a below average looking male and I fuck a different girl biweekly.
Emulate normies and keep the Hitler shit to yourself

statistically white women stick to their own race when breeding more then any other demographic. despite the best interests of people like op who seek to meme white women into something else. not falling for it.

white women are super picky and basically only white chad has a shot with a white woman. when you see a black guy with a white woman its usually because shes too fat for white guys and has an ass that would get stuck in a revolving door.

Attached: 1517342678426.png (775x775, 505K)

>Somali bro

You mean subhuamn nigger who knows he’s inferior to white people and so desperately lives in their country but is so retarded just like every other nigger that he tries to goad his handlers

>Meme flag

Show your flag pajeet.

Attached: 21734381fca23cf87fbc8e15c209452f.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

White women are verifiably the most loyal women. Either you’re retarded, a shitskin angry at his inferiority to whites, or a kike who can’t work out why anti semitism exists

>sissy skinned faggot
>skinny ugly Somalian with skeletal frame and skin that looks the same colour as shit

No. Not in the slightest.
Pols an echo box of leftist shills and nufaggots who don’t understand what’s going on. Shills op desperately faggots bump.
Anyone that types
>’white’ women
Isn’t white and therefore hardly represents us.
My job is working for a woman. My hobby is women, they are a healthy active pastime. I am 100% wasp. I’ve lived here for years. Pic related was the first data/time report I got with this new iPhone Xs that a chick bought me a couple of weeks ago for accompanying her to a Mediterranean island in September.

Attached: BBC72F20-8C75-4E23-B290-48233205FE6F.png (1125x2436, 429K)

There's no such thing as this. The "indoctrination" you speak of is only possible on people who were already damaged or messed up in some way. Could you indoctrinate someones dog to hate their owner? No. Only if the dog was never really their dog in the first place.

>implying you’re not a nigger angry at his obvious inferiority

You monkeys have been on the planet longer than us and achieved less

>Horse face once again attempting banter

Feels good to be passively destroying your culture, and replacing you in your own home land. Also reported you to the police for hate speech ;)

Attached: b18.jpg (600x600, 37K)

All shitskins are below average looking and desperate, that’s why you live in foreign countries where you’re not wanted

>nigger
>calls others dumb

it's little to do with culture and a lot to do with the western legal system greatly empowering and protecting women over men, the biggest symptom is the break-up of families and the creation of the single mother household and the welfare state that props her up

/thread

The reply rates and quickmatch scores are based on actual actions, not a survey.

>literal monkey thinking I’m joking

You’re too dumb to respond to anything I say so you’ll keep talking gibberish in my language like the cuck you are

>feels good to be a parasite who destroyed everything I touch

Who knew

>and replacing you in your homeland
You’re not, but if you were then the uk would be just as much of a shithole as Somalia

if they were lying there would be more women saying they slept with a black guy just to not appear racist.

white liberal women have to live with the fact that theyre only truly actually attracted to white masculine men, their sworn enemy, and i think thats hilarious.

Cite the study then and prove to me that this study wasn't conducted using the survey model.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

i think of lot of coloured posters here are so hurting in the pride department that this illusion that all white women want to fuck them is the only thing keeping them from totally losing their sense of racial esteem

True but who's to say the women in this study were liberal? Cite your assertion or fuck off.

Attached: 1iyinl.jpg (366x710, 30K)

It's OKCupid data you mongoloid. Reply rates: How often a receiver of a message replied split up by race and gender. Quickmatch rates: How often a user "liked" someone that came up on their quickmatch queue (think Tinder) by race and gender.
theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Learn to use Google instead of chimping out.

and thats sad
every race has something real to be proud of, dont wallow in this lame meme that white women are desperate to go to brown town, they're not, and i think you know that. go read your peoples history or something and come back with something real to be proud of

See , it seems like women only go on these sites to secure a beta provider for financial stability. Was there an age figure in the study you linked?

Attached: e89.png (960x886, 74K)

it was randomly sampled, it wasnt conducted based on political background. but undeniably politically correct doctrine has embedded itself into mainstream values, so it stands to reason that there would be at least as many women lying about sleeping with blacks to appear not racist then lying about not sleeping with blacks. but in reality the majority of these women arent lying and indeed it wasnt even an opinion pol, but based on actual reply rates for online dating.

once again, go read a history book, and find some reason to be proud of your race. clinging to racial pride based on the sad fake meme that white women want to sleep with you is extremely sad.

>moving goalposts because the data disagrees with what you want to believe
k we're done

>it wasn't conducted based on political background

Then why did you insinuate the women in this study were majority liberal? Do you just like pulling random things out of your pink ass you brain dead sissy?

Attached: CPmqPj2UYAE7nmi.png (600x971, 189K)

White women aren't suddenly turned off by other white men they are just more open to black now

burn the coal. get shot in the vagina on the day of the rope. easy to comprehend, no?

Attached: 1517492334134m.jpg (645x1024, 91K)

>Fails to answer a simple question which is relevant to the subject at hand

K

Attached: f73fda8f498b6037ef679ebbf23fbffe.jpg (480x470, 22K)

are you dumb, i already explained my reasoning in the post youre responding to. its perfectly clear.

oh wait, you're trolling me. wow. this is fun for you?

buddy calm down

>If he disagrees with my position he's trolling me

What ever makes you sleep at night.

Attached: European.man 5.jpg (564x1002, 85K)

i think you have to go back

>wanting to be a degenerate.
I want a wife who'll be the mother of my children, not some filthy slut.

Amazing.

Literally yesterday I was hanging out with my Swedish gf and friend, and was hit on by a Chad nigger and the nigger got btfo, white women are way more loyal than you think, more loyal than white guys even.

you're communicating in fully formed sentences demonstrative of reasoned intelligent thought expressed with correctly spelled proper words arranged according to conventionally accepted customs of basic literacy
>somali
3/10, apply yourself

Attached: Niggers_Can_t_Read_Cursive_Trayvon_s__Prayer_.png (1106x699, 425K)

This talk about loyalty is really misleading. You can't be loyal to someone you don't know. Saying a white woman is loyal to men of the white race includes every white meth head, bum, obese gamer worldwide. What you really mean is, a woman who values her heritage, her identity, is interested in preserving that.

Technology is working against whites. The rise of Tinder and similar apps has made the barrier to get in touch with men of other ethnicities much much lower than it used to be. swiping apps are massively increasing the speed at which white women are getting blacked. buckle up boys.

Attached: Greek.jpg (585x612, 36K)

Could not care less. Anyone who uses that app is not someone I would date. It's incredibly degenerate.

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

>Anyone who uses that app is not someone I would date. It's incredibly degenerate.
their number is increasing every day. GenZ will be a generation solely raised on Tinder and hookups. You may not care right now, but you will before long.

Actually it's sexual selection

>he thinks this is how it works

It means women have an easier time accessing CHAD, not some ashy skinned nig

t. someone who has made fake tinder / bumble profiles with a Chad nigger's instagram photos and got hardly any matches compared to Chad white.

i don't know what planet you guys live on but here white men + white women couples are still very much the norm

I think it's more you being ugly and unsuccesfull that scares of the girls and not some imaginary conspiracy.

also absolute cringe, that's not how social skills work.

White women will not touch my penis>