Why are mediterraneans such a violent race with criminal behavior?

I don’t get it. Mediterraneans have everything a person can wish for. Good weather, beautiful beaches, gorgeous women, healthy organic food and a long life expectancy. But still they decide to live like ruthless savages.

For mediterranean countries like Libya or Syria i shouldn’t draw a picture, because everyone knows what kind of savage terrorists reside in these places.

But people from other countries like Morocco, Algeria, Corsica, Italy or Albania have always the tendency to become criminals, and all of these countries have a serious amount of organized crime.

Is there something in the mediterranean sea water that makes these people angry and violent?

Attached: Mediterranee_02_EN.jpg (1200x732, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesobservateurs.ch/2016/03/29/islamic-youth-sympathisers-molenbeek-brussels-video/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=IqJDOX-p95Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_6gKbTBqI
youtube.com/watch?v=JEsiq_KSXt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Western exploitation and dominance tends to do that to a people.

Based. Fuck whitey.

FWIW, I found Belgians to be the biggest cocks in Europe. Fucking France Jr. think they run the place because the EU's offices are there. And your only claim to fame is dirty ales, chocolate shaped like seashells, and a statue of a pissing child.

What a worthless fucking country.

For me, I find the Dutch to be rather unpleasant. Biggest bullies on this board for sure.

I saw a theory about this. Its because that entire region from italy to central asia has vendetta culture.
Its the same exact culture
>ugh you wrong me
>ugh you must die

Europeans are so cute. They have no idea what actual crime ridden shitholes look like. Come to Detroit to see real "violence" if you want.

Attached: l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742.png (940x471, 146K)

How cute. Americans think their blacks are savages because they have a lack on gun control and easy acces to guns. Just come to this hemisphere of the globe to see what real barbaric savages look like...

lesobservateurs.ch/2016/03/29/islamic-youth-sympathisers-molenbeek-brussels-video/

Attached: 8895030_orig-e1474649744892 (1).jpg (800x449, 59K)

grats on having the shittiest country i guess?

i don't get it either

Still better then an uncultured burgertard.

Attached: diabetes.jpg (634x425, 53K)

I noticed that all mediterraneans always behave very macho like. And they go insane when you touch their women.

If only my country was as peaceful as west and northern europe.

Attached: 1534343641263.png (1099x650, 44K)

It's easy my criminal refugee country.
Weather, number of sunny hours and humidity, also colors of buildings and plants but that cries for a whole study on it's own.

Your answer is in your question. Hard times breed good men. The Med region is a paradise. Ergo it never provided the selective pressures to harden the peoples in the way the North did.

>Why are mediterraneans such a violent race with criminal behavior?

Nigger genes

Attached: Italianprostitutionring.jpg (800x623, 140K)

Also: this.

>3rd
>Bolivia
wait what

>they think shitskins wouldn't kill each other without guns

lmao

Dutch people are deficient in most of the things that make humans decent. people gawk at you or even make fun of you if open doors for anyone else and don’t bat an eye if they slam in your face. they host block parties (wow, how nice) but make you preregister online for them and remove all of the open-endedness of an actual relaxed, casual gathering (G-d forbid they relinquish TOTAL CONTROL over the list of attendees). they don’t get jokes very well and if those ever rely on the comedic effect of feigned ignorance tend to jump on it with great eagerness like you’ve revealed your actual stupidity, giving them a chance to establish their own superiority. they have feelings of inferiority toward more consequential nations that they sublimate with great efficiency into animus towards cartoonish punching bags that are weirdly dissociated from any actual national deficiencies or range of behavior. any Dutch peculiarity (mostly deformations and compromises under excessive population density and intense interpersonal competition) is made sacrosanct, and without any self-awareness all conversations are made to swing back into Dutchness (I remember hearing some scholar of Medieval Island Southeast Asia getting increasingly filled with despair because whenever he mentioned what he was working on Dutch people would immediately interject, “Were we there then? We were, weren’t we?” – No, you weren’t, he already said 15th century). They dismiss this with premade autistic maxims like WE ARE VERY DIRECT but it’s really about Papuan-style status competition. the “big man” isn’t the one with the best pigs here but the one who can assert personal moral superiority, which takes all sorts of viciously punitive, empathetically coccooned, and above all small-time and PETTY forms.

Over here we also have lots of black people from the Caribbean, but also from Sub-Saharan Africa who came from war torn places in West/Central and the horn of Africa. They came from way shittier conditions then your blacks, and let me tell you, even tough they are bad and have criminal behavior, they aren't a fraction of what some mediterraneans are. Praise yourself lucky it was Italians and not Algerians/Moroccans who emigrated to the states in the early 1900's. I'll happily trade all your blacks for our mediterranean sand-niggers.

Oh, wow.

Another thing i heard why so many dumb people from that part of the world assault northern europeans is because.
Northern europeans think being a bigger man ks walking away or not kicking someone on the ground.
But wogs from shitholes think if you turn your back on them thats an insult.
Its then perfectly fine in thhe tiny wog mind to attack someone from behind. Seen as cowardly from a western/northern perspective.

North-Africans probably, but to Southern-Europeans also have nigger genes? I heavily doubt that actually...

>doubt that

>you

Attached: jewthreads2.png (1295x927, 101K)

Meds are undiluted caucasoid, Nordcucks have submissive mongoloid blood

Exactly this. They really do consider you as a weak pussy if you don't fight back, and they will use it as an excuse to attack you. I've seen this plenty of times with North-African criminals over here.

Because of the 1000 years of Islamic invasions, raiders and slavers. Having that shit makes you get the crazy genes simmilar to the way the Chinese are a bunch of nutters from communism etc.

DEAL

no takesies backsies

Mediterranean isn't a race

All Europeans (apart from migrants and gypsies) are like this (control freaks, no sarcasm/deadpan humour, nationalistic chauvinism and self-obsession, petty passive aggressive competitiveness). The reason the Dutch get the most shit about it is because it's the country most Anglo expats move to and try to actually assimilate to to an extent, which is made easier because they speak English, so the cultural clashes are more frequent and prevelant. No Anglo is going to try to assimilate to Polish or French or even Swedish culture if they move there (see Roosh for an example) and just go there for the sex tourism or work, but Holland is the Euro promised land where they can finally be accepted for being too enlightened for Anglo countries. All Europeans act like this and hate each other for it, which is why they divided into so many countries and languages to get away from each other.

>putting Albania and Italy in same category with algeria and marocco

kys subhuman shitskin

it's hot, nigga

summertime is murder time

You are our bastard offsprings with white women, lowly dog

Attached: E1b1b.png (800x581, 472K)

>t. ugly shitskin who's ancestors were raped to oblivion by based Mediterranean Aryans

Because we are a warrior race you soft Nordcuck.

you are a bitch race of cowards

>implying Albanians aren't the same lookwise and behaviorwise as Moroccans or Algerians
Tonibler, suvvia

murder rate in italy is lower than the average in western europe

Too high concentration of African genes.

murder rate in Europe (average): 3.0/100k
murder rate in Italy: 0.67/100k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Topkek, i wish we could really do this. You have no idea what you're taking in tough.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqJDOX-p95Q

The N*rd screeches in anguish when the truth is told.

Cry more, Hans, all your woman belong to us now

t. abdul rossi

The average age in Italy is like 50 years old and most of your violent Sicilians moved to America. Italy 100 years ago was Algeria-tier

And other mediterranean countries like Portugal, Spain, Greece all have the same murder rates (around 0.6-0.7/100k). That's lower than UK, Germany, Belgium, France, sweden, finland...

Italy 100 was quite unstable but that was because it has just been unified.
However, many areas of Italy (especially the northern part) has always been technologically advanced even for european standards

Attached: it_2.png (918x543, 413K)

Russians are quite nice and hospitable.

Attached: eu_1500.jpg (1125x1022, 364K)

>No Anglo is going to try to assimilate to Polish or French or even Swedish culture if they move there
But why? I mean I understand assimilating into Polish culture would be hard with the language barrier but Swedish and French are considerable easier languages than Polish.

Probably because the ndrangheta and the camorra get rid of dead bodies in concrete walls and waste disposals. You can't record a murder if there is no body...

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd.jpg (620x420, 98K)

>haplomemes
>race

Nice try kike

Attached: global_peace_index_952.png (319x555, 32K)

The American Cosa Nostra look like girl scouts compared to current Camorra gangs in Italy...

Russians aren't European

The heat causes humans of all races to act like total retards. See: Florida.

Attached: italy-soccer-team.jpg (750x422, 100K)

We gotta keep appareances in order to scare snownigggers, niggers and sandniggers.

Go away alboroach.

Spain is actually pretty comfy, despite the unemployment
Madrid is ridiculously safe for such a big city

They look the same as sand niggers from across the sea.

Attached: moroccan-team-640x360.jpg (640x360, 67K)

t. Blerim shiqperi al miftari

Well language difficulty doesn't really come into it when you have a middle aged person moving to that country and not having the time, desire or even ability to learn foreign languages, then even Swedish would seem as foreign and learning it as momentous a task as learning Polish.

But language isn't even the main issue, it's the culture and even physical appearance. Dutch culture, by European standards, is actually the most similar to Anglo cultures, though when an Anglo goes there expecting a mini-Canada with legal weed, they're surprised when they act like Europeans, and think it's a Dutch thing. Swedes by contrast are much insular and self-obsessed with their culture and country, and don't have much curiosity or time for the outside world like Anglos or even the Dutch by comparison, even if you were able to communicate with them in Swedish or English. They also have less of a sense of humour than even in the Dutch, and this applies to most European countries. In Europe, the Dutch are seen as light-hearted and laidback, whereas Anglos who go there without any exposure to the rest of Europe sees them as humourless robots.

With regards to France, do I really need to go into why assimilating into French culture could be difficult? Everyone knows all the stereotypes about the French by now, and this applies to the rest of Southern Europe or even Europe in general.

They just don´t and that's obvious on phenotyope, culture, and genetics

>Europeans have no sense of humour
>Euroceans are passive aggressive
>subhuman nonwhite mongrels with American documents are Anglos
>Netherlands is a promised land for Anglos

Last time i went to Italy there were dozens of Albostluts whoring themselves, i fucked a few out of kindness :) I may have fathered an Albanian in the process ;)

Man... Travel more.

Levantines are not the same as North Africans. They are good at trade, polite and well-behaved. At worst they are scheming and backhanded, they are Semites after all. Any violence present in Syria is not due to the Mediterranean but from jealous inbred nomad desert influences, quite like the Jews coveting Canaan. North Africans on the other hand are at best scheming and backhanded (rotten) fruit vendors in corner shops, they are an utter failure. In terms of behavior they are halfway between Levantines and black Africans. Moroccans are actually the most civilized ones with the most history and culture, but the ones outside France (in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany) are mostly Riffian, and that is the chimpiest, most worthless, godless corner of the Maghreb, a den of drugs and prostitutes, with families organically functioning as mafia syndicates (minus the glamor).

Southern Italians and Spaniards had their reasons to be angry back in the day (landless, illiterate and dechristianized - prone to nihilism and anarchy), but they calm down and integrate rapidly and any retardation I believe is not due to genetical considerations (Andalusians are descendents of northern settlers) but to sociohistorical context.

You don't have to justify Italy to Belgium.
>Benelux doesn't have a seat at the table

I see... Thanks for breaking it down.

low criminality =\= safe

t. abdulovic moretti

Anglos = people raised and part of English speaking cultures and countries

Liberal Americans, Canadians and Australians and college students do often see "Holland/Amsterdam" as the leftist dudebro stoner utopia, maybe less so in recent years due to the migrant issue and the Netherlands losing international prominence, but definitely in the past. Brits and Irish have more exposure to Europe, so they may be more discerning, but alot of Brits also had/have these views about "Holland".

Spain is literally one of the safest countries on earth with one of the lowest crime rates and highest life expectancies. I am not sure what happened to their bastard offspring in the Americas.

I've been in the states before, and i've traveled across Europe. I know what i'm talking about...

>shitksin parasites living in white countries blame white people for their
inferiority

Never seen that before

come on we all know what happened...

Congrats on being a retard that thinks shitskins are savages because of non-existent western exploitation

>biggest cocks
when you are such a raging homosexual you cant even hide it on the internet

>quite naturally
Syria is not a mediterranean country.

>Moroccans are actually the most civilized ones.
Please fuck off. No wonder Maghrebis are able to destroy your country from within, without you pussies doing anything about it. Moroccans are probably by far one of the most barbarian savage people there are. Even Congolese and Nigerian people behave better. Only Somalis or Chechen people can be considered maybe worse then Moroccans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_6gKbTBqI

Btw OP is a muslim immigrant from one of said muslim countries and he is attempting to claim that said muslim country has the same level of culture, history and potential as Italy.

For some reason muslims and balkans always try to claim they are Italian when they are abroad. Despite our country contributing more to humanity 1000 years ago than theirs ever will.

>why do medniggers behave like niggers??

because they are not white.

Attached: 1535916311919.jpg (2400x2284, 963K)

>Anglos = people raised and part of English speaking cultures and countries
lmao you dumb paki

Attached: 38B0D594-6B1F-4305-B298-7A84E7F64FBB.png (1416x1600, 606K)

are you boasting about Burgerland being an overglorified second world backwater where you can be gunned down at your own house by anybody from a toddler to a police officer for no goddamn reason anytime?

Airports and tourist destinations don't count, homo

Where did you ever see me claim they have the same amount of culture and history as Italy? I only said these countries, including Italy, have a very big proportion of crime compared to other countries, which is true. If i was a muslim shitskin i'll probably plant a bullet in my head...

Would you actually fucking read before commenting you'd have noticed the distinction I made between Moroccans and Riffians from the Rif region. Moroccans (from Fes, Meknes, Marrakesh etc.) are the cultural inheritors of al-Andalus, where Riffians are a culture of pirates and mountain goatfuckers who now operate the cannabis trade in Europe and finance radical Islam. You will not encounter Muslim extremists in Morocco outside the Rif (and some Casablanca suburbs).

Algerians are the second worst.

I've been in the South-Bronx, when i visited New York. Probably not the worst place in your country, but also a crime infested shitty neighborhood.

>euroafricanid
That map is a joke

Digging yourself deeper.
> South Bronx is full of tourists and hipsters.
Detroit makes the Bronx look like Monaco

lol, you nailed it.
Now do indians/pakis

show your flag

Attached: 1535916345519.jpg (2400x2284, 953K)

Pakis are Indians who want to Arabs and Indians are Abos who want to be Jews

> South Bronx is full of tourists and hipsters.
Exactly. like i said, come to this hemisphere and you'll quickly realize that your blacks and latinos are only dangerous because of shitty gun control. I don't want to know how messy that exact same situation would be if they were replaced with North-Africans, because these people are something different from niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEsiq_KSXt0

Because they didn't lose their balls. The Irish used to be violent, now they occasionally get into drunken brawls. The Scandinavians used to be extremely violent, now, well...its sad. Whites of all nationalities need to embrace their inner killers again

>El no va violando a cada guarrilla que ve
Maricón

I think they have giant foreheads compared to other whites and perhaps a little arrogant considering their nation wide deformity