Official Khasharoggi gore pics

Well, they are here. Turkish officials decided on a invasive investigation, sure enough they found the poor lad. In parts.

Attached: 217796_uyas.jpg_iff.jpg (770x770, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053614250785038336
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456
elmwatin.com/276686
almowatnanews.com/?p=27669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK I understand dismembering a body makes it easier to dispose of, but why peel his face off? Why chop his cock off?

>Saudi killed on Turkish land
>WTF AMERICA!?

White guy turns brown? I doubt this is him.

Fuck off. Do you really think anyone with more than three weeks on Jow Forums would fall for this?

This is real, wikileaks tweeted them

>2

Attached: 217797_1_iff.jpg (770x766, 86K)

arabs are savages

>3

Attached: 217800_4_iff.jpg (770x1181, 124K)

yea fuck the sand niggers, its an everyday thing for them. also it is actually racists to say sandniggers cant kill each other.

This is fake, this is cleary a cartel murder and the victim is a spic

I haven't been paying attention.

Who did what between the turkroachs and the saudinigs?

>4

Attached: 217799_3_iff.jpg (770x1140, 125K)

Bomb Saudi Arabia!

OP is full of shit.

No photos were released.

This is all cartel gore.

Nice.

Attached: 1390885780278.gif (235x240, 1.25M)

it was posted on wikileaks

do we have proof that it's cartel ?

That just looks like regular Mexican cartel shit. Didn’t they kill a bunch of politicians and journalists too. Why don’t we do something about Mexico?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053614250785038336

> #notallmuslims

fuck

Cartel murders and shit don't generally happen in the embassy

Religion of Pieces.

Man you people are gullible

are you sure that's not mexico. Arabs usually don't go that far

Looks like that one Mission Impossible mask

One fewer roach to stomp.

As a trained butcher that is sterling work, a real craftsman did this, a master butcher of the very highest quality, the skin removal alone is remarkable, very clean and precise work, especially remarkable if as claimed the beast was alive while it was done. Impressive.

LOL ok you guys were right

Attached: fake news.png (1196x688, 114K)

>Arabs usually don't go that far
t. mohammed

OP here, i have my doubts about the material aswell, but after Wikileaks, news agencies in my little Eastern European country also posted these along with percise depictions of the said crime, and they tend to post only international stuff they are certain about over here, so that kinda gave them legitimacy in my head.

Not proof, but the Dora the Explorer blanket could help regionalize the dismemberment shots.

See

Yeah see Jow Forums is always right dumbass

PWNED

Is he OK?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456

kys pablo

ask the spics that did that to him

Sorry for this guys,

Seems like it really was fake news after all

you dont have to keep posting sorry you fucking cuck holy mackerel

>OK I understand dismembering a body makes it easier to dispose of, but why peel his face off? Why chop his cock off?
it was most likely done to send a message

Literally

Attached: 1502016625762.jpg (1024x684, 108K)

I'm literally shaking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1537578337942.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Looks fake to me. Initial reports said he had his fingers cut off while he was still alive. Fingers are still attached in these pics. Also that tiled floor and the shitskins standing in the street look mexican to me.

now Wikileaks says they're fake.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-20-08-10-27.png (480x800, 76K)

Fake from the start. Everyone on here knows this is the call sign of the cartels. Next time do your research.

Attached: acapulco-drug-cartel-murders-dismembered-narco-mexico-19.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

>it was posted on wikileaks

WikiLeaks did not post this as the body of jamal khashoggi.

Anyway, Jamal's fingers were cut off during the torture. Yet the fingers are intact in these photos. So yeah, it's all fake

It was Mexican cartel shit year ago.

Attached: face33.jpg (1200x1600, 168K)

If they did this to him they would be our hero. He was an AQ bagman stuffing deep-state pockets with old SA regime cash and weapons dealer to ISIS. This is what should have been done to Osama Bin Fuckface but W and King Nigger let him die of natural causes because they were told to by this Kasharoggi's fucking uncles.

Jesus christ americans are brutal

Stop being a gullible retard. might help you avoid embarrassing situations like this in the future.

spics literally aren't human

It's like the mexican cartel over there.

Die in an 80F heatwave you brickhouse bongtwat.

Since this is a confirmed fake, please delete this thread.

>tfw this was all a Q psyop so nu-wikileaks exposed themselves as the fakes they are

That's a great reaction pic potential on the top right side.

(((we))) your giant jew sniffer is showing kike

>t. Sweeny todd fanboy

>mfw I criticize Saudi government

Attached: IMG_3983.jpg (286x197, 15K)

Fake. The real body would've been dissolved in acid. They called in a forensic expert from the kingdom to assist in the disposal of evidence.

Most likely they poured his gooey remains down the drain & pulverized his bones. Its not that complicated desu. Especially not when you have unlimited funds.

But how the Saudi fucks failed to maintain a resemblance of OPSEC is fucking hilarious. I thought the Norwegian security services was a joke but this takes the cake.

Attached: 1454362712083.png (330x319, 178K)

Attached: 1540036462068.jpg (770x495, 147K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I guess they chopped up his limbs to create more surface area for the acid. Then put it in several plastic buckets and waited for the bones to come loose. Hammered the bones to dust, mixed the batch with various chemicals and down the drain it goes.

Anything else would've been amateur tier. To think they would sink to cartel levels of body disposal is ridiculous. Those fuckers pray to the god of death, they don't give a shit.

Ok, he was more pro liberal and pro Hillary. Prince Salman is pro Trump obviously - first foreign visit of Trump was to Salman.

But the question is that scandal was worth it? I'm pretty shure they was aware of how bad it could turn. Furthermore Salman is reformer - he advocated for transparency. And now this.

Look like a false flag which must undermine credibility of the Saudis and Trump.

Reminder this is a deep state false flag to destroy the relationship between Crown Prince MBS and Trump because the Crown Prince has been locking up the corrupt saudis since last year.

>muslim
>not circumcised

polacks confirmed for retards

Attached: download.png (940x537, 102K)

Mexican cartel degeneracy.

Move along..

because that is how ethnics deal with race traitors you cuck. as far as the loony saudis are concerned, he was a yank stooge or whatever.

this is the future of the world without whitey, welcome and enjoy your stay

>Furthermore Salman is reformer
Pure propaganda to promote Saudis shit tier innovation programs. They want to be the silicon valley of the desert.
>he advocated for transparency
He advocated for his cousins to spend less money of stupid shit.

Saudi Arabia realized a few years ago that their precious OPEC will get annihilated sooner rather than later. Any form of "reform" has always been pure bullshit.

He is just the same as the rest of the corrupt fuckers. He just decided to hire PR firms to fix his disgusting image. The asshole still allows European criminals free reign, we have lots of wanted people living in that shithole. Not to mention the fucker is literally funding the countless mosques popping up all over Europe.

Kill the saudi fuckers and the world would be a better place.

Attached: 1444991472534.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

Haha came here to post this classic gore pic.

Is this a cartel gore thread now?

If all prime suspects will die soon in "accidents" (at least one already died in a "car crash"), commit "suicides" and other convenient deaths, you can bet your ass everything was under Salman's orders.
>inb4 it was false flag and they were ordered by someone else and now that someone else killing them
Then killers would beg anyone and their Uncle Sam to protect them and would sing like birds about under whose orders they were acting. But Saudis lied about this whole case from the start, including Salman.
>inb4 it was false flag done by "rebels"
And yet Saudis not only failed to capture them but failed even identity them even though they didn't even hide?

tl;dr "highly likely" everything was done by Salman's orders.

Yeah let's fucking genocide them all!

That's not him, those pics are standard spic culture

Top right is a classic Mexico set. Bottom is a Bangladeshi set.

I saw this when they were trying to get people to give a shit about Burma. They were cartel videos and pics, claiming it was Buddhist on Muslim violence.

Based leaf poster

That's easy!

It all depends how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.

The Saudi royal family allegedly fucking LOVES torture. I mean so do a lot of powerful despots but these dudes really, really love torture.

>They think it's -hilarious-

These royals will sit in private theaters laughing their asses off and eating popcorn watching videos of their enemies being dismembered. They'll even show the videos to visiting dignitaries, some of which leave absolutely traumatized.

There is little doubt in my mind the prince had them shoot video of this so he could watch it later. To him it's good fun!

Yes, I am flat out spelling it out. Due to inbreeding or god knows what the Saudi royal line are true psychopaths. They'll even fuck up their own relatives. Hell, -especially- their relatives. They just don't give a fuck.

It is always brown people who do these fucking nasty things. They lust over blood and dismermbent.

If they got a video, I hope those fucks release it. I'm trying to watch that shit. Bastards hoard the good snuff.

Attached: 1516264338896.gif (500x275, 748K)

They had a leaked video that made it into the MSM of a man being beaten in the desert and repeatedly ran over by SUVs.

He's sold a prince some grain and the prince had suspected there was some fuckery afoot with the scales used to weigh it.

You can hear bones crunching as the man is ran over. And before this they wail on his taint with a board-o-nails.

Fake jews

>j-just an accident bro

Attached: 1516258072677.gif (240x270, 245K)

It is in kebab lands (dora isn't just a spic thing, it's made to cater to all brown people), but it indeed appears to be unrelated incident. No english source exists when reverse searching the pictures, however there are many dated 2017 in arabic, for example:

elmwatin.com/276686
almowatnanews.com/?p=27669

Attached: 20181020_141628.png (286x197, 70K)

You sure they didn't hire Mexicans for the job?

Link it, mang.

he got them good
whoa

Attached: 240957.jpg (452x450, 25K)

>laughing their asses off and eating popcorn watching videos of their enemies being dismembered.

Who wouldn't enjoy doing that though ?

islam is peace

>they turned him into a spic before killing him

Fucking savages tbqh

that's not even him

I know. But it's still someone's face.

This is how all Wapo journalists should die.

Those aren't real pics of him faggot, probably some beaner who got chopped up by other beaners.