Pictures of dismembered Saoudi Journalist

My country and your country are allied with these crazies...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-20 (4) Twitter.png (729x681, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456
its fake, just a bunch of crazy spics did that, the kind the US is letting pour in

hi melanomia!

Is he ok?

hello mutt

Attached: 1534701074414.jpg (322x471, 47K)

Nice. Top right pic. Eye ball. Heres looking at you kid.
No no no please lets let the south Americans into the USA. Thet love puzzles

whiter than you ace!

didn't you "people" get all racemixed with muzzies and then tear yourselves apart in civil war?

thanks for the whore in the whitehouse though, she is almost passable

SAD

>its another episode of dumb mutt mixes slovenia up with serbia

>be coroner
>have to solve a puzzle at work

you all look the same to me

Go post your fake bullshit on /b/

so there was never a country called yugoslavia, and it never split down to smaller countries, especially not the one you and our First Whore hail from, for sure?

Kek...

what is it with muzzies and cutting off dicks??

as do you

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

It seems like a late abortion, so nothing wrong with abortion

answer the question

yes but we were basically capitalist and we wanted out of their shithole as soon as possible. We're more german clay than balkan

>Journalist

have a (you) burger

so you were a country interbred with muzzies who then fought a civil war over it, as i previously said.

you're terrible at this

RARE
>The Holland of India
How are you people still above water?
Y'all will be the new Atlantis in 50 years

what war? except if you mean the war that literally lasted 10 days and the serbs were too much pussies to attack us again. There was no civil war

Sure thing pal

hes fine. 3 jumbos just flew over my house and he waved from the wing

fake and gay

>doesn't remember UN occupation of Bosnia
>doesn't remember international troops fighting his battles for him

you're a waste of fucking flesh, ural trailer trash

do you even know where slovenia is on a map

Serbians didn't care that much about Slovenia breaking off from yugoslavia since serbs didn't really live there.
We fought the war for ten days, serbs saw they would suffer too many casualties and backed off to focus on other countries where sebians actually had people living there.

do you even know your own history?

how brown are you?

so there was indeed fighting, it did include your country and the rest of the former yugoslav republic, and it was over ethnic/racial differences, including intermarriage

thank you for admitting what i already knew

Bet some pre OP tranny has dibs on that dick

well I guess you could say that. Slovenia wasn't really a big part in it.
It was mostly Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia.

He's fine, just put the pieces back together, good as new.

excellent. you may fuck my sister, that is all

He's on his way to the hospital now. I hope he pulls through.

that's literally what I told you

This ia what they do with yoir body when you check yes on the dmv organ donor box. Mexico Saudi propaganda

Shills are desperate to make this a thing, aren't they? Are they really this out of ideas to use against Trump, that they're trying to make Americans care that some camel jockeys killed one of their own?

This is shopped. I can tell by the lines and such

i never get tired of this one

dopples wasted on a nigger replying to the wrong post

No it’s not, you’re just autistic.

Part of the previous admin and was fucking with the prince with the Dems/UK help. CIA helped. Had to go. Just wasnt clean (on purpose) and now Trump is over a barrel for supporting him. Plus caravan from Guatemala. Dems will do anything

>Saoudi
found the maghreb nigger
sage

Democrats are pushing for war, why the hell would they kill someone in their own consulate? You could do a drive by shooting in the streets, car bomb, venom, enter his house and slit his throat...

Instead they killed him at a consulate full of camera's? Watch how democratic media are pushing Trump to react to this, these pictures have been released to put pressure on him to act. its all a fucking game

Just say it was Obama's idea.

Fake.

I've seen too much Mexican gore in my time. Typical narco job. Probably snitches / cops

Two things stand put to me, in order of importance:
1.)That is a circumcised penis
2.) I don't watch the shit, but I'm ~75% sure that that is a Steven Universe blanket.

Is everyone in this thread a fucking retard?! Ops faggot ass just put the ugly fuckers picture up next to Mexican cartel pics and you brainlets eat it up. Op is a shill

Attached: theonlyway.png (588x676, 354K)

>thread about Saudi Arabia immediately gets d&c by a poster with a poor grasp of English grammar
HMMMMMM

Fake and gay that's obviously some Mexican The Saudis probably put him through a wood chipper, if they find anything it'll be in tiny pieces.

The only way to prove it's real is to verify the benis

>The feel when the Saudi's demonstrate their own "Border Control"

Attached: 1412811508353.jpg (318x364, 20K)

> I'm going to kill someone when he visits my house
> Totally not trying to get caught

the deepstate is losing basedboy faggot, and Trump isn't going to get baited into attack the oilniggers.

Attached: 1538794981135.png (924x1018, 1.04M)

Fake news
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1053617158956179456?s=21

Sage

Attached: 9305B69C-4600-467D-B0D0-0FC27A20ED52.png (750x1334, 209K)

moishe and chaim tag teamed this thread with d&c immediately. Have you looked into this sand niggers other connections to royals and political figures? theres a lot more to this story.

Top Kek...heh heh heh

Those pics are just from routine Mexican cartel killings. You can easily find the videos online.

Surprised you could pull yourself away from OP’s pics long enough to make this post.

>dick is uncut
Confirmed fake.