What is for Jow Forums now?

Anyone else think that Jow Forums has kinda exhausted its purpose after Trump has finally managed to solidify his position of power as President?

In the past I've always seen Jow Forums as an underground resistance group against the Dem Party + Jew friends' Liberal-Fascist NWO agenda. Hence the very name itself -- "politically incorrect" !

But now that we've actually managed to elect the counter-hand to the NWO -- HIS MAJESTY, THE EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP -- and that his position of power seems to have firmly stabilized by now, I kinda fail to see any continuing meaning and purpose for Jow Forums to exist. Maybe I've already felt this way from as early as the 2nd half of 2017.

It's like... political correctness has been broken, and INcorrectness has established itself in global relations/relationships and political rhetoric.

So... what do we actually resist *against* now? What does Jow Forums stand for now?

This is not an attack on Jow Forums. Jow Forums's hivemind altered the fucking reality in 2016 and for that reason alone it should be worshipped for decades to come.

But what does it actually do *NOW*, other than circlejerking over years-ago exhausted petty topics and debates.

Attached: where_to_now.png (492x473, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_rESacosA0
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag
Cringe.

>what is for /pol now?

Attached: 143c9j.jpg (500x500, 69K)

We don't stop until the Communist scourge is annihilated.

no one sleep in toukoyuuuu

Communism can never be allowed to win.

Fuck off and suck soros shriveled ashen kike knoblet you absolute spoon bender

We had 3chan until some faggots from /leftypol/ subverted it and now it is some GitHub project.

WTF? I HATE THIS PLACE NOW! THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP OP, YOU ARE TRULY AN INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT

>political correctness has been broken

Lel to the kek. What dimension do you live in? Just because Trump can say whatever he wants doesn't mean it's trickled down to us magically. Feminists are enjoying a massive power surge. Fuck, the government shut down Backpage with draconian laws against free speech. Just because "orange man make Nancy cry" doesn't mean things are better for us regular folk.
Also Jow Forums was always a circle jerk. It's just our dicks are getting sore.

Stop acting retarded

>yuropoo flag

Gtfo kike

We won't stop until we have a non satan worshipping pope who will announce a crusade to retake Constantinople and exterminate all subhuman sand nigs and jews.

wanted to select Bulgarian flag but misclicked.

The good work in never done. The fleas are not in power but still infecting every aspect of modern life.

Attached: prime.jpg (500x583, 69K)

What about the coming bloodbath that lies ahead for our country? What should we do about that?

Attached: accelerate the collapse.png (880x669, 109K)

>What about the coming bloodbath that lies ahead for our country? What should we do about that?
Recruit a few good npc's to help. I want to build one of these. But I need a few billion dollars to finish my project. How about some help frens?
youtu.be/a_rESacosA0

Will you still be thinking this when GOP steamrolls the Nov 6 elections? Will you still be worried?

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

>Anyone else think that Jow Forums has kinda exhausted its purpose
>purpose

Attached: OP.jpg (672x712, 66K)

Yes, time and demographics is against us.

Attached: post demographic trends.png (1402x1018, 1.06M)

Trump's gonna sit as Pres for 6 more years. Plenty of time to reverse it all!