Is drinking alcohol degenarate or not?

Is drinking alcohol degenarate or not?

Attached: RakijaForAll.jpg (660x495, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_YxauHnpyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up

I'm drinking too.
#metoo

Actually I don't really drink
But op is a faggot who should shut up

'degeneracy' is a failed theory which tried to replace christian morality.

iiiiiiiie

Attached: 23153466537564.jpg (750x986, 89K)

not inherently, but I would support a ban on it
alcoholic drinks can be a part of a meal, or a part of a social situation
having a few beers with friends is a big part of my social life
but getting shitfaced drunk is always degenerate

Bulgarian says

Beer - yes
Wine - yes
Other - usually no

depends on circumstance, it is when you're doing it habitually and can't resist it, also Leuchter report

Everything in Moderation

It's not degenerate in limited quantities. A glass of wine for lunch, maybe a shot of rakija early in the morning. And for social and spiritual purposes a bit more.

But binge drinking with thots and chads is definitely degenerate.

Sips are better choice tho.

Attached: download.jpg (96x202, 8K)

Yes, definitely no questions asked. Its one of the worst drugs out there by a lot of metrics.

Gay and bluepilled.
Spoken like a true Polish alcoholic.
Finland is literally a country of faggots.
Based Spanish pisshead.
Another Nordic fag in denial.
I can't even.

Attached: 1534988551427.jpg (750x743, 461K)

Degenerate?
That depends on your belief system.
It's basically poison, though.
Like smoking tobacco.
How edgy are you?

Hard liquors are the most degenerate

STFU. I'm tired of muslims on /pol

Attached: Typical Norwegian.png (2049x1442, 2.94M)

it is degenerate and haram but it´s the only way im not angry all the time at the world.

Idk if it's degenerate but if you think smoking pot is worse in most ways I know you're retarded and your mom probably drank when she was pregnant.

Attached: siEA0MK.jpg (640x480, 34K)

It is.

>inb4 MUH WHITE CULTURE!!!1

Alcoholics are degenerates. Try living with one if you don't believe me.

Can you really abandon a friend?
youtu.be/E_YxauHnpyg

>not inherently, but I would support a ban on it
Do you want Nordic NASCAR? Because that's how you get Nordic NASCAR.

i really don't care if it is, i work hard all week so on friday nights i like to get shitfaced, punk bitch yolo

It's puritanism.

One way to tell if an activity is degenerate is if a disproportionate amount of people who do said activity are degenerate. For example, a disproportionate amount of people who listen to EDM do illegal drugs (obviously degenerate), therefor EDM is degenerate.

Only fags and niggers drink alcohol

Attached: 599031EE-9017-4600-94F2-A599DF3454B0.jpg (494x457, 45K)

haram and degenerate

Attached: 29149-full.png (156x200, 28K)

I can tell you that in the last 87days I havnt drank.
>I have lost 16lbs
>I wake up at 5-530am 7days a week refreshed and strong
>5 of those 7 days I spend 2 1/2 hours at the gym
>I added a part time job on the weekends teaching disabled kids to help them be independant.
>my skin is glowing.
>my anxiety is down 90%
>any problems I encounter now I tackle head on
>my ED is gone
>I have way more money now
>im cleaner, more showers, clean apartment, clean jeep I have the energy to make my appearance and possessions clean.
>iv become clean cut.
>the little bit of acne I had is gone
theres more, but the list would become absurdly long. alcohol makes the white man weak. its that simple, and I by no means was the worst drinker I knew of.

Attached: hitlerdidnothingwrong.png (600x543, 252K)

Bravo user congrats. Sober life is the good life.

Why would it be? Excessive drinking is not ok for obvious reasons. Most things done in excess is bad for you.

Why do you bloat the catalog with fucking retarded shit?

very degen

Im niether and i drink alcohol, explain that

Islam was right

No, nothing wrong with having a drink or a beer

Yes

Yes alcohol is poison. Anyone who consumes it in any amount is low iq. Look at anyone who drinks alcohol after the age of 26 or so. They look like shit and can't handle a goddamn thing.

NPC detected

Testimonials like this really make me consider giving up alcohol for good. I've cut back a lot since becoming a Christian but I feel like this is the logical next step.

Drinking in moderation is fine, especially in social situations. Having a few drinks at a wedding or a birthday or going to the pub with your colleagues for a few pints and a good chat is nice.

The problem arises when people drink too much, or drink habitually, or binge drink and become violent or antisocial. That's degenerate and troublesome behaviour and should be avoided as much as possible.

Attached: humans and alcohol.jpg (780x2340, 264K)

Not really. But everything in moderation.

Attached: 254643514_d38b33c705_z.jpg (254x500, 85K)

Being drunk but not blackout shitfaced is a nice feeling, but I am a very moderated person who can manage to not do absolutely idiotic things under the influence. The vast majority of NPCs don't have the same capability and will enact destructive behaviors that not only result in harm to themselves but to others. In this sense, alcohol promotes degeneracy but is not degenerate in itself.

Attached: IMG_20181019_071014.jpg (2508x3541, 770K)

The White man has been enjoyed drinking for thousands of years, there is literally nothing wrong with it as long as its done in moderation.

Whites got to where they are because of alcohol tolerance.

If you believe alcohol is degenerate then the Chinese are the greatest race because instead of boiling water to make alcohol they boiled water to make tea. Which is why they only know to ban all the evil drugs, which creates black markets, while whites realize black markets only increase organized crime and are not a real solution to stop degeneracy.

It depends. It's a social thing, there are refined tastes to be found and brewing is an important part of European history. But it's very easy to take it too far and/or too often.

Prefer a nice Belgian dubbel myself.