Minorities are faced with horrific discrimination and violence on a daily basis at American Ivy League university’s...

Minorities are faced with horrific discrimination and violence on a daily basis at American Ivy League university’s. Any ivy Anons care to discuss why Yale is worse than Israel when it comes to oppression?

Attached: 5A0E001C-0095-46C5-9D85-40A2B07262F2.jpg (750x728, 313K)

Can anybody recommend the top (tolerable) Uni to support?

I went to a high-ranking university, and the blacks were generally noticeably dumber than the non-affirmative action admits. This meant in practice that they didn't really mix with the "normal" students, which led to a certain amount of anger and alienation. But that's the natural outcome of going to an educational institution that shouldn't have admitted you in the first place. Naturally, they lack the sense of reflection required to comprehend the problem, so they reach for ideas like "racism" to explain everything.

Shit like this makes me wanna show them what violence is.

>elite member of Yale community
Lulz.
I bet he is close to the thinking of a freshman Chicano studies major.

White people tell the blacks they're oppressed constantly so why shouldn't they believe them?

Is that you, Adam?

I’m not metaphorically shaking right now

Kek
I actually read this from a black acquaintance on fb. I just laughed my ass off, minorities are becoming weak drama queens

(((White people)))

I agree, although a large part of it has nothing to do with anger or alienation. I went to a mostly white college prep hs and at lunch all the black kids sat with each other instead of with groups of white students. Most of them were dumb but it was their choice to segregate themselves. Segregation is perfectly natural when the contrast is so stark. The Asian kids however at my school acted white so they were basically treated as white

tried to warn asian people but they were too busy hatin white folk.

Race in America is black/nonblack not white/nonwhite in practice.

>arrogant, smug europeans are making shit up about America to make it look bad, news at 11
I cant wait for their demographic time bomb to go off. When their boomers go into mass retirement in the early to mid 2020s their tax base vanishes and the whole continent will decline until all of it looks like Detroit. Same with Canada. Shame, maybe your boomers should have had kids.

>demographic time bomb
Why do you think they’re trucking in migrants by the millions?

the left has no idea the sleeping beast it is awakening with its decadence and violence. the more they nudge the beast, disturbing its slumber the more violent its rage will be.

This is outrageous.

Attached: outraged.jpg (264x274, 12K)

Thats not how it works. Any developed nation's tax base are its wealthy matured workers. The young and the poor will always net drains on any modern tax system because they dont have any capitol. If anything the durkas will make the post-mass retirement crash worse.

Arabs etc. are basically a short-term pump, they can consume more goods and drive up real estate prices.

I did a post doc at Yale. New Haven in the wrong areas is a war zone. I spent my time on science hill, which is far from the shit areas, but it was still sketchy after dark.

Minorities are treated like royalty at Yale.

Look at filename data mining thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180904-193842_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 801K)

Why would I care about data mining from HK?

he's absolutely right, simply ending segregation and colonialism is not enough to offset the immense damage white people have historically done to us people of color.

if whites want to sincerely end this worldwide racist apartheid system, then they must uplift minority communities in their own countries as well as pay reparations for their historic colonialism and all the wars they've recently caused in the form of completely rebuilding the global south up to first-world standards.

"If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made." -malcom x

When the economy tanks, it'll be like tossing a match on kindling and gasoline.

We need to convert all universities into crematory gas chamber ovens

i live near yale, the only way it shows horrific discrimination is that nearly all the gentiles they let in are old money types. the school has been flooded with spics, niggers and blue hairs the last 3-4 years

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 49K)

So it’s about gibbs?

It's probably literally easier to get into caltech than an ivy at this point if you are a non-Jewish white person or Asian

>discuss why Yale is worse than Israel when it comes to oppression
Lol. Never change, Hong Kong

Attached: 1466043937258.gif (442x320, 978K)

Clarence Thomas says the same thing

>npc projecting again

Yale. Doesn't know what literally means. Doesn't know what apartheid is either. Grown adult who has mastered zero languages. Elite.

David Carroll, a black man. Said that when you ask a black man for a number, how much money he want as reparation, he's silent because he hasn't actually thought about it. What reparatios really means subconsciously to black men is they want white women.