Hehe, relax, goyim, no need for meme magic

Hehe, relax, goyim, no need for meme magic.

We already got this.

Attached: 1540037239127.png (583x776, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5429902/russian-woman-charged-midterm-election-interference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>may

Incredible how they can cover a magazine with some hypothetical shit.

They are already coming up with excuses for the blue trickle! I can’t wait for the midterms senpai. If we retake both the house and senate, dems will be on suicide watch

(((NPCweek)))

DRUMPF

Go vote (not you op)

How do you "hack" an election?

well we know the penetrated the election systems of a bunch of states known to be using voting machines that were designed in the 80s. So yeah, it's a pretty good bet but we don't know for sure because republicans who control the government in those states have refused to do anything about it, in fact they've been blocking efforts to upgrade the machines with all their might. Now if you think they're doing this because they just really want to save the taxpayers a few bucks well I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Ask Hillary.

Prepping an excuse for their bogus polling.

Votes should be counted by hand anyway.

by hacking the machines that count the votes. You know you could just read the article linked in the OP. I'll never understand this religious aversion to knowledge you poltards have

You do know even the drooling retards you get your news from have admitted no change of votes actually took place, right?

Agreed. I think there should be a clear plexiglass ballot box that people put their sealed ballots in and someone should watch the box from beginning until the votes are counted.

We should twitch to paper ballots anyway. I don’t trust those machines. Too many are owned by kikes

fake and gay

>implying they know what hacking means

They have also admitted that in some states like Georgia they have no way of telling whether or not votes were changed because there is no paper backup. Those are all states that they admitted were penetrated in both voter rolls and other election systems besides the voting machines themselves.

>upgrade
Downgrade. Back to paper and hand counting.
So what if it takes a day.

1 person from each party. This shouldn't be that hard.

been wondering that myself for two years now

Called it.

So the American justice system is reduced to ‘if undesirable outcome occurs, find someone and apply guilty-until-proven-innocent approach’.
Neat.

this

Putin is not powerful enough to achieve this, it is a distraction from Israeli dual-citizens hacking our elections.

How the fuck would you even "hack" our federal elections?

They're completely decentralized.

They figured out that the Russian meme is a convenient political leverage so they won't drop it for a long time.

p2p

I love how we exploit the lack of voter ID.

It’s still very racist to suggest it though.
Racist against Russians from Russia who want to participate in the election too, but can’t becsuse they’re not citizens.
Wait, I just realized, considering illegal vote seems to be okay by liberals, doesn’t this make it okay for Russian citizens to vote, too? Maybe altogether, providing millions of votes for Trump. I mean, we aren’t citizens of the US either, why must we be treated differently than Mexicans?

Let me guess
>A vote for Republicans is a vote for Russia!
This is our news media now.

Attached: 1511865615451.jpg (550x512, 97K)

With an axe.

>muh Russia
Sore losers can't cope with reality as always. Yet, if "blue wave" somehow happen, they will forget about "muh Russia" faster than a Flash can run.

>MUH RUSHA

Getting the excuses in when the Repubs hold the House. Then they'll excuse Russia of hacking Mueller when his findings amount to jack shit.

>When you have to scare people into voting for your candidate.

You are so quick.

>may
into the trash it goes
>hacked
I swear to god they don't even know what that word means.

LMAO American democracy is a total joke

>They figured out that the Russian meme is a convenient political leverage so they won't drop it for a long time.
They figured wrong. The term Russophobic is political polonium.

It's the term technical inept people that shouldn't be on the internet use the term,
>Lil Sarah forgets to log out of her fagbook account while at Lisas house
>Lisa posts some shit on her fagbook
>OMG; Lisa is such a pro 1337 h4x0r, she dodally hacked my fagbook account lol thihi

So 3 total?

You should know you guys are hackers on steroids.

>yes goy buy my magazine

That shit has worked since 1946 why stop now?

They still use a machine to scan the results, but I would hope they aren't lazily connected to the internet.

Oh, care to elaborate your point? I’m always interested in what do other nations think of our political memes like Russophobia.

Dumb as California is, that's what we do here. You put it in the machine and it gets scanned and the paper is saved in case recount is necessary. Of course they still let illegals vote..

>Russian hackers are so good they can hack elections that haven't even happened yet.
Is there a surge in demand for tinfoil recently?

YOU ARE ALREADY HACKED
OMAE WO PUTINU

the damage will be yuge, so the damage control must start early

Kek. Already? The kikes can't even wait until we've won? A certain meme seems to have accelerated their plans. Do normies really fall for this nonsense?

Bull
Shit.
Source your claim (you dont have one)
or kindly fuck off.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (260x200, 1.73M)

Fucking russians hacked NPCs into voting republicans !

your culture, like ours, was gutted and engineered as a bogeyman. Those of us with memories of who actually have exposure see were more similar than different.
The meme that Russia is a mob oligarchy supertyrrany makes us feel better about the NSA slipping a pinkie up our pooper every time we pick up a phone.
Ironically the worst Russians I've met have been in America. Anecdotal but the post cold war generation kids I've worked with (fishing) were straight up and down good folks.

thank you based Russia senpai for saving America

Attached: heretics_watch_out.jpg (480x629, 37K)

Oh look,totally new and unexpected thing from liberal media.

Attached: Liberal diversity views.jpg (1480x833, 167K)

>may
>already hacked
what the fuck lmao. the damage control from these libkikes is insane.

no they won't, expect terror attacks if they
lose power. lots of them.

stuff the ballots and miscount the votes in your favor then blame someone else when it turns out you lost either way

>well we know the[y] penetrated the election systems of a bunch of states known to be using voting machines that were designed in the 80s.
Source?
>So yeah, it’s a pretty good bet but we don’t know for sure because republicans who control the government in those states have refused to do anything about it
Speculation. Source?
>in fact they’ve been blocking efforts to upgrade the machines with all their might
Source? To what kind of machines? Shekelburg Goldmanstein and Sons (TM) Goyim Election Simulator 2000
>Now if you think they’re doing this because they just really want to save the taxpayers a few bucks well i have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
Do you know how much it costs to replace voting machines across the entire country? That are supposedly “broken?” We have street signs up that are from the 70s and they haven’t been replaced.

As far as I understand, when the left say Russia "hacked" the election, they mean a few people from the Russian government posted Trump memes on Facebook? I've never gotten a coherent answer before.

Yes
time.com/5429902/russian-woman-charged-midterm-election-interference/

If it isn't illegal to spread extremely destructive lies like this already, it needs to be ASAP.

literally false holy shit you are retarded

>electronic voting
ishygddt

>Hehe, relax, goyim, no need for meme magic.
>We already got this.
What's funny is Russian cultural subversion has all hacked the minds of half the nation.
Don't know why people are scared of the votes

obviously, because Russians in America are almost always Jews

Older people kind of dislike Russians because you're commies. When they learn you hate fags (from me or mainstream media) they start to like you, and I've gotten many to agree that commies here just hate you cuz you defeated communism at home.

Russophobia is meaningless to most people. They don't think you can be racist against whites. Some older liberals will feel guilty if you accuse them of being cold warriors, because they secretly kind of supported communism back then, and you can make them think twice about disliking Russia pretty easily, which gets them lost in the narrative and normally turns them fairly apathetic.

Younger liberals hate you for "hacking" and being intolerant, while younger conservatives wholeheartedly embrace all of your memes and want a based Putin to save the white race/bring together the country depending on their level of racial consciousness. It's only the young peoplethat have any real knowledge of Russia right now.

No one cares about Crimea.

based, come here and vote with me vanka

yep.

PUTIN! QUIT HACKING MY MIND!

Attached: NPC128733.gif (283x325, 50K)

Attached: crimeSyndicate.jpg (680x571, 54K)

Somehow Pootin is riggin the elections in favour of the party of John McCain and fellow warmongers and Russia haters.

Attached: StayMadAme_2196861_30651431.jpg (530x389, 49K)

Attached: rightwingFaggot.jpg (609x811, 37K)

>Newsweek

Attached: WitchHunt.jpg (707x883, 164K)

Just like in Michigan too.

Jow Forums is a more credible news source than all these mainstream outlets

they're preparing the narrative for when the dems don't take the House

>besides the voting machines themselves.

There's the important part.

BasEd rUsSiA

Attached: 455876746737764975.png (802x868, 70K)

>no way of telling
Oh shit Russia literally guilty. Impeach Orange man now

>"hacking" elections that haven't happened
wait...

Secure voting system:

Registering to vote now includes some form of biometrics, probably a thumb print. Biometrics and photo ID are checked at the entrance to the polling place.

Voting machines are electronic, open source in hardware and software, and designed to "broadcast" votes as they are made. They also keep a record of all votes made on the individual machine. Counting server software is 100% open source and free to be run by anyone who wants to. It is designed to receive the broadcast votes and tally them, keeping track of each individual voting machine's separately as well. In the voting booth, all of your selections are shown on a screen and you are asked to verify it before it is finalized. A totally separate and isolated camera system records the screen. If there is any question of a security breech in the voting machine -> tally server system the camera system allows it to be discovered and rectified.

r8 my autism

Attached: 1539017351343.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Time to resurrect this meme?

Attached: IMG_20180717_085645.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)