Daily reminder the CIA had derailed all of you into reformism again with their orange cheeto head clown...

Daily reminder the CIA had derailed all of you into reformism again with their orange cheeto head clown. You guys went from 14/88 bad goys to jew rump kissers within the span of only a year.

Attached: drump_npc2.jpg (1000x500, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ5YUw4PZkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heehee chwwto head :3

Wrong.

>heh... der based nazionalsozialismen...hey kayks wer comin for u...

Attached: prussiangerman.png (416x383, 142K)

have a (you)

Attached: sonic says READ SIGE.jpg (1280x720, 337K)

The CIA actually doing anything, lol. They are by far the biggest losers on this planet.

have a (jew)

Attached: ruhroh.png (856x528, 124K)

Yes goyim
(((They))) want you actively participating in your country as normally as possible
(((They))) don't want you demoralized and ostracized
(((They))) don't want you to follow some old ideology that every normal person hates

Attached: chrishansenmaga.png (273x410, 160K)

Fuck off Shariablue shills.

Its all part of the plan. Trump is just around the corner to make America great again. What do you expect him suddenly stop sucking Israels dick? He fools them by making Israel Great again first and when we meme him into a second term he will build the wall.

Attached: freethinking npc opinion.png (374x229, 29K)

Don't ever talk to me or my sex robot ever again.

Attached: CIA.png (1000x1000, 213K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ5YUw4PZkc
I'm not the CIA, I know where to find your little assets and make them talk. There is always Gina Haspel, Donald Trump, Pompeo, Mattis, John Kelly, Ivanka and so on.

I do wonder, what Ivanka will do when I take a little girl from some cia asset and threathen to blow her fucking head off on live camera unless she comes clean.

Maybe Gina Haspel will be tougher, and keep refusing to have that ai face analysis done on her so she can admit what she said to me through the directional audio? Hmm? I somehow doubt it.

Daily reminder that you’re a retard and you’re not convincing anyone to your bullshit

He does actually,the only thing he lacks is exercise.

>Daily reminder that you’re a retard and you’re not convincing anyone to your bullshit

Attached: 230.jpg (490x586, 14K)

Stop torturing me!

Attached: Blank+_625d580e917db279de45078641759d25.jpg (1000x933, 147K)

You see CIA fucks, I only have to conceal the truth and lie and manipulate when facing real enemies, when fighting stupid fucks like you, I just do like Julius Caesar with the pirates. I explain how I will fucking kill them while I otherwise have my fun with them.You have absolutely nothing to teach me.

Kushner deserves the Nobel peace prize

>average

Tbh OP we became psuedo-jews. We're subverting the lefties for the banter.
Still gas the bike race war now.

That wouldn't be the CIA Viking who ran back to america now would it?

But where is his chin though

Fuckface,is that white man draped in the american flag, is that the CIA Viking who got so fucking scared of me that he jumped on a plane and ran all the way back to the USA?

nooo he's a chinless angloid mutt

I think at least 75% of the shit on this board is bot or shill posting. So you can't really say what the average pol user is like.

We put them on a boat
>Woosh
That's how we got rid of our CRIMINAL SCUM.

Attached: varg-skyrim-5a76ce92d5447.jpg (1130x711, 541K)

You're right, but divorcing yourself from mainstream politics will only lead to failure and a quick death. I don't think you've made this image in good faith.

Attached: golem_voted.png (645x773, 30K)

weak chin + baby face. his jawline should get better with age and exercise

Ya but when Jow Forums fails.
>It's da J00s
>Psy ops
>Muh Steve bananon

Hidden under the fat. Also he is too young.

cripplechan is even worse OP, it's literally owned by a Freemason

nah, nationalism is the true based ideology