Supermajority. Is it possible?

Supermajority. Is it possible?

Attached: House-of-Representatives-113th-Congress.jpg (4088x2298, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Vetoes_vrd.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of really, no

>implying dems won't come out and tsunami slam the republicans after the kavanaugh disaster
lmao brits keep getting dumber and dumber

Theoretically yes. If it rains it’s more likely that republicans will overwhelm

Idk man I think we might lose the house and senate. Media has been mostly silent on this which signals that they don’t care

Doubtful.
We like chaos theory too much, whether we understand it or not.

>Kavanaugh
>disaster
You mean us winning?

Oh sweet liberal child, you have no idea what awaits you.

>implying kavanaugh was a net-positive for dems

>rapist
>winning
he along with Trump and Roy moore the pederast are going to get impeached after the dems take back congress

>we might lose the house and senate.
Lmao. Nice concern troll. Senate is 100% safe.

If dems win house back Trump will just cut off them. Pretend like house doesn't even exits.

anything is possible if you believe it is

doesn't work like that idiot. The house can override a president's veto and pass a law on its own

We're fucked if we do.
America does well when the two parties have a balance of power. Even Mitch McConnell says so. The deficient is going to ruin us if the Dems don't get the Senate.

>I'll take Democratic reeeeeeeeeing for $500 Alex

Here’s a hot ass for (you).

Attached: 93EA22D5-1D69-4298-93DA-9EB06F482390.jpg (617x926, 53K)

You have to get better bait kiddo.

nice strawman fallacy
thanks, but I'm not a pedo faggot gang rapist like a modern republican

Um, yes it does. You need supermajority in BOTH house and senate to veto over president.

senate.gov/reference/reference_index_subjects/Vetoes_vrd.htm

>implying dems openly lying about rape in a futile attempt to stop a FUCKING WHITE MALE from becoming a supreme court justice didn't redpill millions

What would this even mean though? We already own all three branches, yet are still having trouble getting things passed.

Seriously, what's the deal? McCain is gone already, he was the last "major" RINO we had, right?

no, anyone who says otherwise is completely delusional.

No, the democrats will get a majority but I don't think they'll have enough for a supermajority.

do people actually believe he was a rapist? you can look at the report your self and very obviously see the substantial amounts of evidence not only proving his innocent but also proving the allegation was false. There's no opinion behind it, Blasey Ford was clearly lying and/or couldn't back her claims up with any sort of evidence

That’s not a child. Time to go to the gym so you can bottom for a Republican.

Attached: C23C0808-719D-4753-AAAB-F60FDCDD4C44.jpg (1776x918, 855K)

Jews won't allow it

What the hell is going on there

>Presidents who have gotten away with rape and Murder for $2000 please Alex

I hope so.
If nothing but for the salt, and insane reaction.
It would be amazing

Except the democrats are no longer a functioning party. They ran on a bunch of hideously unpopular policies because they thought the election was rigged in their favor and it didn’t matter whether anyone liked Hilary or not, and now they have to actually appeal to voters and they got nothing to offer

Those are the Democrats doing squats.

Please do; we're kicking McCaskill the fuck out.

Funny thing about being accused of something, user. You need to actually have evidence for an accusation to matter. The "evidence" provided was a very weak testimony where the person couldn't even remember any real important details that could help. Her story was questionable at best. The only other bits and pieces of evidence provided nothing in the overall case against him.

All the trial did was try to drag a man's name through the mud and slander it, nothing more. Now Ford has quietly moved away from the spotlight and will most likely be used again to push small time agendas, called a "survivor", and collecting all that money she was given.

Yeah, same thing with the Republicans in 2008-2010, but they came bake to be what they are now. Either side can be down, but not out.

They sure do got strange workouts

In my country, Yes

Not much gets me to rage these days but I fucking hate Nate Silver fanboys so this would hopefully extinct them. Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to realize if he were a decent pollster and not just another one of those pundits he hates so much he'd be doing it for actual campaigns and not his shitty sports blog.

RARRAGHRH

*not realize

Attached: 1525756830743.png (1000x590, 1.3M)