So I was jerking off in a shower a couple of minutes ago and came up with this idea

So I was jerking off in a shower a couple of minutes ago and came up with this idea.

Since White South Africans are very likely to have their property taken away from them and be forced to flee from the country. Wouldn't it make sense to leave those racist cunts with a surprise?

I am no farmer and I have no Idea how that shit works but there is BOUND to be some sort of legal or easy to produce substance that renders soil infertile and is hard to get rid of. Wouldn't it make sense to figure out which one it is and advertise it among white SA farmers so that if nothing changes they could leave their oppressors with a surprise and just make those raping and pillaging racist bastards starve to death?

Attached: sa.jpg (600x400, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/dairy-farm-in-state-control-now-in-ruins-20170524
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pigs-starve-as-agricultural-school-teeters-on-the-edge-of-collapse-20180824
businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2017-10-12-nine-out-of-10-land-reform-projects-fail-says-mathews-phosa
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-05-30-land-claimants-want-the-cash-not-the-land-says-kzn-land-claims-commission
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/zimbabwe-says-bye-bye-to-maize-imports-as-farmers-deliver-over-1m-tons-report-20181017
youtube.com/watch?v=xHuetjAZudE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why in the shower? Then you get cum in the drain and if there's any accumulation of hair it turns into a nasty mat.

experience talking? my wife just swallows it

Yeah I used to jerk off in the shower all the time when I was young. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out something better, although that was a pretty solid go-to for dorm life once I got into college.

>they could leave their oppressors with a surprise and just make those raping and pillaging racist bastards starve to death?
no need to leave a suprise, they'll starve themselves to death. Don't give them any excuses to use.

btw: what part of this idea did you come up with at the vinegar stroke?

the soil will already be infertile you dont have to do anything

Why? If you do that, they'll just blame whitey.
They can't farm anyway, so they'll starve to death when they steal the farms. This way they won't... well, I mean it will be more difficult for them to blame us for their problems.

Do we actually need to do anything though?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/dairy-farm-in-state-control-now-in-ruins-20170524

m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pigs-starve-as-agricultural-school-teeters-on-the-edge-of-collapse-20180824

businesslive.co.za/bd/national/2017-10-12-nine-out-of-10-land-reform-projects-fail-says-mathews-phosa

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-05-30-land-claimants-want-the-cash-not-the-land-says-kzn-land-claims-commission

Hey, can you tell me about the future date where the water supplies in south africa run out? It used to be big in the news some months ago. What happened about it? The media was very silent about it recently. Will that date be soon?

no need to do anything, blacks don't farm

>some sort of legal or easy to produce substance that renders soil infertile and is hard to get rid of.
It's called niggers.

Attached: zimbabwe 2.jpg (1200x1480, 338K)

You need to provide a DNA test before you’re allowed into our countries.

You’ll inevitably flop the test if your ancestors have been in South Africa fir a long time, and you’ll have to be left to rot in your shithole.

Apartheid was an unbelievably pathetic attempt to larp as white.

Is your DNA test any better than the guy in Deconstructing Jaco?

Bullshit narrative. No working farm will be taken from anyone in South Africa. The government is not doing that at all.

Meanwhile in Zimbabwe Black farmers are doing just fine after sanctions were lifted.

> Zimbabwe says 'bye bye to maize imports' as farmers 'deliver over 1m tons' – report

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/zimbabwe-says-bye-bye-to-maize-imports-as-farmers-deliver-over-1m-tons-report-20181017

Attached: zim.jpg (1184x1246, 364K)

Lmao, if you're going to be this delusional at least show your flag. Never trust what commies "say" they want to do, everyone with half a brain cell know what their angle is.

Also you really think hundreds of thousands of deaths from direct starvation and millions of refugees to other countries aswell as a collapsed economy and currency over the course of 20 years was worth it just so Zimbabwe can be "kind of stable"?

Attached: IMG_20181016_175233_581.jpg (1280x356, 102K)

we need this back

Attached: apartheid.jpg (1000x664, 26K)

Can you just provide your DNA test and admit you’re a non-white mutt already?
I’m tired of you larping as racially pure whites.

In the Jim Crow South there would be a section for you in the movie theater. It would be nicknamed “nigger heaven” and it would be way up high.

Also to add to the concern, a bill leaked which they want to propose which explicitly states that the government wants to make it illegal to defend yourself with a gun. Obvious goal is to disarm us before going full Bush War. Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHuetjAZudE

Attached: IMG_20180520_035523_520.jpg (449x500, 51K)

I wish Jow Forums gave certain regional IPs the option to switch to older flags. I want to fly the tricolor, not this rainbow beachtowel

Attached: 1509370993846.jpg (640x960, 138K)

>news24

Attached: yMfH2RM.jpg (437x354, 66K)

For an arguably silly flag, it's got a certain nice look to it at least.

>hurr durr lets go to bingobongo land
>we can be happy farmers there
>jigaboos are going to be our frens
>we can even racemix with the monkeys and replace our european culture with monkey culture
>wat kan verkeerd gaan??
>oy vey why are you so mad negro-frens
>please no rape, helps me whitey, uauauauauaua
t. the real snownigger

i hope you all die in your nigger shithole country and all your degenerate culture will be forgotten forever you disgusting nigger fucking mongrel cunts

>m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pigs-starve-as-agricultural-school-teeters-on-the-edge-of-collapse-20180824
Okay, I get that you need money to run a school. But isn't the whole point of a farm to create food? How come it can't even feed its own pigs?

*causes both world wars killing millions of whites and cucking Europe with self hate forever*

Why though? Blacks can't farm anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-07 Nine out of 10 land reform projects fail, says Mathews Phosa.png (445x661, 183K)

>Zimbabwe receives over $3billion
>It's because of sanctions they were starving

Attached: Untitled.jpg (803x460, 89K)

thats NOT true, we started a war with serbia because the niggers had it coming. it only BECAME a world war when the nasty brit bongers and their usa pet-dogs joint in for NO GOOD REASON whatsoever! learn history retarded cunt. i guess its hard to get educated in a nigger shithole. now WW2, hitler desperatly wanted peace with the brits, but churchill the fat nasty pig had to join and invate AGAIN - for no good reason other than to please his kike overlords. we started a war - AND WE HAD GOOD RESONS - we DIDNT started a world war, the brits and burgers turned OUR wart into a world war you retarded cunt.

Seems like I touched a nerve lmao

Not necessarily. Blacks are lazy and farming is hard work. A friend came back from Africa and was amazed that the blacks would not farm land that was 20 yards from the road. Too much work. Here, however, every piece of fertile land is planted with vegetable or corn. Even land so steep and remote a mountain goat would stumble.

Attached: DSC09006.jpg (900x600, 259K)

What the fuck, are those power lines? Please tell me those are zip lines and that's how people cross the canyon.

when you think about what i posted you will understand. and to the south africa question, i really believe that you dont have a place there, just leave the crazy niggers alone and return to europe, be proper white men again, forget this god forasken nigger continent. we should built a wall around it never let anything in or out

did you nut?