Powerful

Attached: 1E732AA8-367F-4D25-BB74-DCC121CBD5FB.jpg (749x755, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1539006616990.jpg (948x938, 354K)

>boys and girls playing together with their gender appropriate toys
this is an improvement

kids are turning out pretty based, not gonna take shit from anyone

this is preferable to the alternative.
>we can't start playing with toys because we all have english-speaking privilege and we should be mailing them to less privileged kids
>excuse me!?! what if they don't identify as kids? i identify as a blind sardine...
>let's give all power and resources to the government so that they can poorly redistribute it and millions can starve!

this is the only comic ive ever seen where kids talk how they actually talk... i was cussing my brains out by 3rd grade.. kids are horrible violent creatures i wish theyd all die

Anyone remember a few years back when some SJW outfit ran an ad with kids screaming curse words?

Wow a mexican, a girl and a white all playing together. Truly horrific

These are the same people that screech about the trickle down effect not working. Leftists need to make up their minds.

Based kids.

lol those kids rule

We should kill them at birth honestly.

kids swear anyways though

>tfw nigger kids taught me to swear

Okay using this theory.... under Obama’s propaganda everyone started licking assholes, becoming pill addicts, and dressing like girls.

Fpbp

Also it should have been this instead

Attached: powerful.png (600x600, 507K)

funny thing is that the kids would never have heard these things but the media decided to run it over and over again

this comic has a point. cnn should be ashamed of taking a years-old furtive recording of a private conversation trump had and broadcasting it to millions of primetime viewers.

>thinks kids talk that way because of trump

ummmmmm
sweetie

Friendly reminder that TV is haram and degenerative.

Attached: 1537803624155.jpg (536x1024, 85K)

Well Bill Clinton made blow jobs acceptable in middle schools across America, so I suppose liberals have experience with these things.

>tfw the white kids are telling the mexican he's a son of a bitch and to go back to his shithole

unintentionally redpilled

fixed it for you

Attached: fixed.jpg (749x755, 256K)

what the fuck is that thing

This

when will cartoons finally die out? it's medium that serves no purpose now that meme's exist

It's funny how quickly they forget about making videos like these during the campaign.

So these kids are going to joke about the things I joked about as a white shitlib before the PC era? Cool.

>1 post ID
Lmao

So kids aren't being offended anymore by words, my God, finally the snowflake culture has ended.

That's the drag queen liberals praised for reading to kids and teaching them about gender fluidity

Based kids

>they still have toys
Toys need imagination the true NPC doesn't have that.
Give them all GoyPads and it's 100% real.

OP must have been extremely sheltered or naive to not know this. Or maybe he had no friends.

Looks like they are all having fun. What's wrong with it?

>parents indoctrinating their kids on politics
About a 60% chance they'll change to right wing when they become an adult

>Actual niggers

no no they should be wondering where all the pokemon creatures are

>B-but words matter!

Words matter to the left because that's all they've got.

A comprehensive analysis of all the programs they favor - with every last row of data exposed, with every participant clearly and correctly identified, every contractor's social relationships correctly mapped, every outcome properly tracked - would expose that they're corrupt, self-serving incompetents whose every act is a total failure at everything other than graft.

That means that they desperately want politics to be about something other than governing. "Muh feels" is the substitute they've chosen. To them, the most important parts of politics are

>Have we identified every statement made by any politician that might make a nigger feel bad?
>Have we gotten proper comment from all other politicians about all the statements made by the first politician that might possibly make a nigger feel bad?
>Do we "feel inspired" by a charismatic empty suit like the previous President?

Everything else is "mean-spirited" to them.

It's already happened.

"They let you grab them by the pussy." is not the same as "Grab them by the pussy." The fact the media has allowed that to continue is all the evidence anyone should ever need to prove their bias.

Make one for Obama bitching about white people non stop

TV only raises the offspring of losers

Came here to post this, hypocrite kikes as always

so this artist admits kids can be influenced by whatevers on the TV?
just no influence from the violence in vidya or the fags and trannies in the schools, right?

Attached: 1512603727450.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

t. The teacher from Matilde

And Irrelevant. Jewlywood and the JewYork record labels do 100x worse in the opening credits.
Suck my nuts Jewstein.

Like what Trump said is any worse than the garbage on the top 40 radio stations.

>your kids will grow up to be reasonable adults, and here's why that's bad

Attached: AMuslimICanAgreeWith.png (900x661, 561K)

Someone should edit this with 6ix9ine on the screen with the kids mimicking degen lyrics.

Looks like Trump really is making America great again.

Political cartoons are such a riot. I've never seen such stupidity in any other format.

6ix9ine is good.
the 80's are done, this is the future old man

this just made people want to deport that little bastard even more.

Daily reminder that the shithole shit was fake news. Trump never said that.

Attached: low info.jpg (600x400, 19K)

>Goypads
YES
I'm stealing this meme

Degenerative degenerate

Trump never called Africa a shithole or watched a gorilla channel but that was reported as fact

Is that a transformer? Looks cool as fuck

You're iffy nigga

Tickle down theory confirmed but shitlibs.

It looks like a 90s episode of South Park.

>All those sayings
For one, all this shit is tame, two, a lot of libs were saying shit like "Grab her by the pussy" long before Trump ran for president, children tend to reach a point where they curse and act all rude with each other at some point. There's a reason why South Park's main cast are 3rd/4th graders, because 8 to 9 year olds are vulgar as fuck to each other regardless of nation's leader, and anyone who thinks children naturally don't curse are obviously sheltered as fuck and don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Yeah that's a real fucking shame. What they want to see is the boy in the center telling the two girls to cut their dicks off.

the future of America

Based and redpill Arian lad

we should dress our little boys up in dresses and give them hormones instead.

>absolute degeneracy on tv
>absolute degeneracy in the cinema
>absolute degeneracy in music

Omg Trump is going to affect the children!

>Thank you for pushing even more of us normal people to the right.
Reminder that printing this language isn't even close to what Trump has said in public, all of those public declarations were done by the Press. Even if Trump said "Grab them" he did it on a hotmic in a private conversation. It took Jewlywood and the JewYork media outlets to put it on running banners.

literally demons

A man of Vladmir Putin will build Trump up to become a strong, great leader. Think about it, how Russia has keep Putin in power now for decades. We can install Trump! Too. Trump listens to Putin and will make America a great nation like Mother Russia You will see if you vote republican in novembr. We will see you at the polls! VOTE TO KEEP TRUMP!!!!

Attached: crimeSyndicate.jpg (700x587, 58K)

You leftist faggots created Generation Zyklon, enjoy. How you did it is probably a mystery to you.

Attached: MRGA.jpg (836x560, 103K)

Wouold they be more offended if it said grab him by his front hole?

Shill faggot

*grab xer by the previously agreed upon and consented to genital.

Only right way. Ftfy.

Worse things have "trickled down."

Attached: index.jpg (337x150, 9K)

>parents irresponsibly letting their children watch adult television
>its orange man's fault

really makes you think, and that's a good thing.

>the kids are alt right
can't wait

Slaanesh, a chaos demon

>orange man bad for my children!
>this christmas we're buying Timmy the new CoD and a 12 month live card
Online gaming chat has done more damage to children than politics ever has.

>It's Trumps fault if kids are saying "grab them by the pussy" and other adult things he said in private, not CNN and degenerate Hollywood.

Attached: DFgHQw6XYAA0dJa.jpg (960x712, 62K)

nice robot

This, it's not the fucking president's fault that kids are shit talkers, children in shitholes of Europe (like bad neighborhoods of Spain, Italy, etc) probably say worse and smoke a couple packs of cigarettes, and it's not the fault of the prime minister.

Attached: vp1526671863114.jpg (448x336, 40K)

online gaming chat, especially on console hasn't been a thing since 2012
I miss the good old days in halo 3 when you could actually meet and talk to people

Attached: 1538915559449.png (636x748, 552K)

Bill Clinton lied under oath to the whole country about cheating on his wife and getting his dick sucked

Stfu about Trump being the first bad example

Attached: 1E8A86F5-8D44-48A1-8A2F-E2866B58CAA0.jpg (650x488, 116K)

At least they're not going on hormone blockers and mutilating their genitalia.

Attached: nat1525358343033.jpg (620x611, 201K)

where is the fuck bitches get money rap edition tho????

We did this without Trump

>american is a mecha

Attached: trumpwink.png (191x265, 57K)

based Trump

>liberals constant play and make a big deal out of these phrases
>in fact, had it not been for liberals, the "grab her by the pussy" comment would have just been something one guy said to another guy a decade ago in passing
>"son of a bitch" is a common expression kids see everywhere on shows by liberals
>the shithole comment isn't even something he said
>"b-but it's trump's fault"

I know that feel, even though I'm on PC
>Those days when you could be as vulgar as you want on various Source Engine games, and others would also be vulgar
>No one gave a single shit about it, and had fun
>Now there's tons of shit put up to "battle toxicity"
>Can't even curse online in an M rated game
>Fucking Overmeme will ban you from the game, just for shit you posted on other sites, outside of Blizzard's jurisdiction
>Shitlibs will defend this blatant and unnecessary censorship that hampers on fun and makes you feel like you're constantly walking on eggshells with a banhammer looming over your ass

>kids playing with dolls
Who drew this a caveman?

Attached: A8BF9E7C-D6C6-4F97-9765-DF89D7902A5B.jpg (306x306, 31K)