Saudi Journalist killed by "accident"

Towel heads come clean saying marquis of queensberry rules responsible for Khashoggi death.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6296635/Saudi-Arabia-ADMITS-Jamal-Khashoggi-dead.html

Attached: boxer.jpg (235x215, 6K)

>"Accident"

Must have been a hell of a fistfight.

Attached: 2325343645735465334578449583427982374692345243.jpg (1536x985, 322K)

talk shit get hit has no journalist exemption

They are plea bargaining i guess, the death will be ruled accidental and the body dismemberment turned into desecrating a corpse, which carries a low sentence. Trump seems to be ok with this so that will be the end of it.
"President Trump said explanation for Khashoggi's killing is credible"

It's a crappy situation to be in. Saudi Arabia is a barbaric and corrupt country, but in this case their corruption works to our strategic advantage. The Saudi leadership is willing to betray their fundamental Islamic values on a global stage and side with the U.S. and even Israel as long as they can profit from it. It wouldn't be advantageous to escalate things with Saudi Arabia, even though what they did was horrendous. I don't know...

I guess that could happen, people can die in fistfights, but I'm having a hard time believing how you can accidentally cut somebody's face off and dismember their body. That hardly ever happens.

how can people still support trump? will the republicans even let him run again. The dude has fucked every shred of credibility he had

i find this credible and convincing.
so brave

Accident is not going to fly, heads need to roll

Attached: 1259418331306.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

>by "accident"
they accidentality the all limbs

>How can people still support Trump?

His policies are good for the economy, my paycheck, and my 401k, that's how. I didn't vote for him in 2016, but I'll definitely be voting for him in 2020.

>believe all women
but don't believe all saudi princes?

we should take them at their word, what reason would they have to lie? i thought muslims were the good guys, according to liberals.
so confused

Yeah, they probably intended to torture him for days but fucked it up. Then as punishment one of them got accidented a few days ago.

Causing further instability in the middle east and worsening the migrant crisis

Attached: 1539976950486.jpg (293x301, 11K)

This. Is it worth it?

>believe all women
Do you have literal brain damage?

>but don't believe all saudi princes?
It is not about believing the prince, this is about Saudi law being observed when it comes to murderers having have to pay in pounds of their own flesh.

This time it would be worth it, because the target is one with major responsibility in previous ones.

Fist fight? Bloody Fist Fight?

That journalist must have been one serious bad ass to fist fight 15 Saudi Agents whole tied up and with his fingers removed by pliars.

Personally I don’t care who kills a MB supporting Jihadi journalist or whether torture is used by sub human Arabs on other sub human Arabs.

The more they are killing each other the fewer time they have to spend plotting to kill infidels.

I can live with it being called a fistfight, as long as all of the arrested 18+ people are put the death as murderers.

>the death
to*

>Dear diary...

Who cares

you never punched a dudes legs off before? pussy

>Trump seems to be ok with this
based Trump. fuck I love that guy now

Attached: 7e7v.jpg (400x400, 5K)

Not without powered exoskeleton you don't, because you'd fucking kill yourself.

everyone fucking look at this mouth breathing oxygen thief non-argument faggot

Attached: absolutely_civilian_fo_power_armor.jpg (310x450, 132K)

Why does anybody give a fuck about the Saudis killing a Saudi journalist? He is their property to kill if they want to.

Ksa needs to be invaded immediately.

>Not without powered exoskeleton you don't, because you'd fucking kill yourself.
pussy. one time i slapped a dude so hard his face came off.

>He is their property to kill if they want to.

By 1992 Royal decree, the King is bound by Quran and Sharia, further, the penalty for murder is death because according to Allah, that is necessary to enable a society to continue in harmony.

Attached: 1291180332294sov_kitty.png (100x100, 12K)

He accidentally fell on a baseball bat till he fell unconscious, then fell onto a needle full of methamphetamines, before finally taking a tumble down a a flight of stairs lined with bone saws.

Tragic.

reported to game master for violating newtons rules

>It's the Ralphie defence

"Jamal that klutz, he slipped... he fell "

Attached: ralphie.gif (240x138, 303K)

>as murderers
Journalists aren't human.

Y'know, I still remember my first non elementary school fistfight. I met up with this shit talking kid Davey at the park. He charged at me, and I ducked under it and swung and hit him. If only he hadn't mysteriously been sliced to ribbons and decapitated as we all stood confused, the outcome would have never been in doubt.

Until video or audio comes out stop posting these stories

Video or audio of the actual murder in progress ? That seems unlikely. This is the first time the Saudi's have admitted they killed him and the first time Trump has acknowledged the narrative. Previous stories were just speculation.

>Journalists aren't human.
Technically false, plea rejected. Sentence: Death.

Attached: 127643820618.png (125x124, 8K)